Found Deceased NE - Sydney Loofe, 24, Lincoln, 15 Nov 2017 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Boswell has a hearing on 7/24, wondering if Trail is on same date. it probably doesn't give a date, eh?

And thank you misgrn for that!
The August 3rd sentencing date for the Federal charges is when the Federal Judge will entertain Aubrey's latest shenanigans. I expect that he will be denied and sentenced. Bailey is still going to be sentenced on August 3rd as well.

As for the State murder charge Aubrey waived his preliminary hearing while Bailey is having hers on July 24th.

Thanks Jethro4WS!

But the article said he'll be in court later this month....

Anyone can get into Nebraska court sites?? TIA!

Thanks Jethro4WS!

But the article said he'll be in court later this month....

Anyone can get into Nebraska court sites?? TIA!

Name
Trail,Aubrey,C
Court Date Time
07/13/2018 9:30AM
Rm # Hearing Type
01 Arraignment
Caption
State v. Aubrey C Trail
Case ID
CR180000037

There are apps for iphone and android to access Nebraska Court information, have you tried those?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-04_06-27-31.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-04_06-27-31.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 6
Name
Trail,Aubrey,C
Court Date Time
07/13/2018 9:30AM
Rm # Hearing Type
01 Arraignment
Caption
State v. Aubrey C Trail
Case ID
CR180000037

There are apps for iphone and android to access Nebraska Court information, have you tried those?

Much appreciated Jethro4WS! Just found an article I was going to post with the date in it. Now I don't have to.

re iphone & android - well, since I moved here a year & half ago I got my first mobile (cell) phone! Never had one before. But don't have internet on my phone. Just basic calling. LOL!

Ugh... I just - I just will never ever understand things like that, ya know? But yeah, I agree that she was trolled, catfished and groomed... This simply cannot be their first time committing murder together; I wonder how many others they killed (I know Trail said there were 1-2 other women that he murdered)...

Outright violently strangled her.

Court documents reveal information about death of Sydney Loofe

IMO they trolled, catfished and groomed a victim with the intent of committing a violent murder for whatever reason - thrill kill, organ broker, who knows.

Man who admitted to killing Sydney Loofe wants to withdraw guilty plea in different case

Aubrey Trail pleaded guilty in early May to an interstate transfer of stolen property. Now, Trail said he was co-erced into making the guilty plea, and has formally requested to withdraw it.

Trail is due back in court for an arraignment on those charges July 13.
From the same link: "Prosecutors said he set up websites and false documents as part of a scheme to defraud someone out of money."

On Monday, Trail asked a judge to withdraw his guilty plea to an unrelated fraud charge. Trail maintained that he was “not of coherent mind” when he reached a plea agreement with prosecutors in May for defrauding a Kansas couple out of $375,000 in a scheme to buy a rare coin overseas.

He and Bailey Boswell are scheduled to be sentenced in the theft case on Aug. 3. The Federal District Judge, in an order Monday, said Trail’s request to withdraw his plea will be taken up then.

Aubrey Trail, who’s accused of killing Sydney Loofe, asks to withdraw plea to unrelated charge

another article:

Court Records: Death penalty sought for Aubrey Trail

SALINE COUNTY – According to court documents, the death penalty will be sought in the case of Aubrey Trail, one of the two people accused of killing 24-year-old Sydney Loofe in November, 2017.

According to the court documents, Special Deputy Attorney of Saline County Sandra Allen stated they will attempt to find aggravating circumstances since Trail “has a substantial prior history of serious assaultive or terrorizing criminal activity,” and “the murder manifested exceptional depravity by ordinary standards of morality and intelligence.”
[.....]
Trail is due in Saline District Court for an arraignment on Friday morning at 9:30am.

Not surprised about the death penalty but am curious what they will seek for Bailey?

I still believe he is covering for her. He has some “master plan” that’s for sure.

Edited to correct my wording.

From the article ... Death penalty sought for Aubrey Trail in killing of Sydney Loofe; prosecutors cite 'exceptional depravity,' history of violence

The arraignment would set a six-month speedy deadline for prosecutors to bring the case to trial, but Murray said it's not likely the case would head to trial that quickly since he and his co-counsel need to depose many of the hundreds of witnesses in the case.

Ultimately, Trail will decide how he wants his case to proceed, Murray said.

"It’s still Aubrey’s case," he said. "He gets a vote. He gets the final vote."
Hundreds of witnesses? Who are they kidding? The judge isn't going to entertain this I don't think.

From the article ... Death penalty sought for Aubrey Trail in killing of Sydney Loofe; prosecutors cite 'exceptional depravity,' history of violence

Hundreds of witnesses? Who are they kidding? The judge isn't going to entertain this I don't think.
Aubrey, master manipulator, is doing his work. He will have a story, then change it, change it again, claim he spoke under duress, change it again, talk, talk, talk until he is the hero in the story, and then keep talking until he is also the victim who has been wronged.

I'm confident LE and the court know how to deal with manipulators.

jmopinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member