NE NE - Tyler Goodrich, 35, left his house to go on a run, Lincoln, 3 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was responding to the part I bolded:

Through the camera, deputies can look for ground disturbances, which could help paint a better picture. For example, they can see where debris has moved.

[to me it sounds like they are looking for fresh burial sites]
I truly do not know of a "ground disturbance" that a long dead body indicates. The thermal imaging shows up soon after death because of heat.

TG has been missing for several days and has not been found. They have been going over the same ground for days on end and haven't come up with anything.

JMO

Yes, it's hard to say when we don't have any timeline information prior to the phone call. And I get what you're saying about the attorney, too, but even if MV is innocent of anything, the sudden invasion of LE on his home and belongings would be intimidating.

Honestly, there's maybe more to the story, too...
Here's a brief timeline I've compiled based on MSM, LE briefings and information provided by the "official" Find Tyler Goodrich FB page.

Friday, November 3rd:
7:30pm: "TG" responds to a text message and places a call that goes unanswered.
(Based on TG phone activity - not confirmed TG actually responded / called)

7:30pm - 7:45pm: Domestic disturbance incident reported per information provided by MV in police report.

7:41pm: Last ping from TG's phone - location home address.

7:47pm: 911 Call by MV to report domestic disturbance.

8:00pm: LE arrive at home in response to domestic disturbance call.

Saturday, November 4th:
9:35am: MV reports TG missing.

Last edited:
Here's a brief timeline I've compiled based on MSM, LE briefings and information provided by the "official" Find Tyler Goodrich FB page.

Friday, November 3rd:

7:30pm - 7:45pm: Domestic disturbance incident reported per information provided by MV in police report.

Saturday, November 4th:
9:35am: MV reports Tyler missing.
Thank you! This is the timeline that seems most accurate for the details I've seen, so much appreciated for putting it here.

I truly do not know of a "ground disturbance" that a long dead body indicates. The thermal imaging shows up soon after death because of heat.

TG has been missing for several days and has not been found. They have been going over the same ground for days on end and haven't come up with anything.

JMO

I'm an archaeologist and we regularly use aerial imaging to look for "disturbances" or areas that differ from the natural environs that suggest ancient activity. If something happened a week ago and the area is visible from the sky, it should be pretty easy to spot *something* that suggests ground was moved around.

Thank you! This is the timeline that seems most accurate for the details I've seen, so much appreciated for putting it here.
I'm curious if TG was the one who actually responded to the text and placed the unanswered call @ 7:30pm - was that what instigated the reported 'domestic disturbance,' or if the 'disturbance' was already happening, maybe TG was reaching out to a friend, etc. to come pick him up?

I'm curious if TG was the one who actually responded to the text and placed the unanswered call @ 7:30pm - was that what instigated the reported 'domestic disturbance,' or if the 'disturbance' was already happening, maybe TG was reaching out to a friend, etc. to come pick him up?

It's possible. Everything seemed to happen really fast, didn't?

I find it odd that the text and phone call happened right at the start of the disturbance, as reported 7:30-7:45. It does make you wonder if this was the trigger event for the argument.

I keep coming back to this, though...WHY did M call police right after this fight? My spouse and I have verbal arguments, we even sometimes leave briefly to cool off, but neither has ever felt the need to call police about it. Police had never been called to their home before. Why this time?

Friday, November 3rd:

Saturday, November 4th:
9:35am: MV reports TG missing.
so he disappeared within 20 minutes IF we believe he was at the home when spouse dialed 911.... wild.

curious.
if spouse did something (hypothetically) to him why would he dial 911?

i am so bothered by this i just wanna know what happened to this poor guy.

"LINCOLN, Neb. (KOLN) - It’s been nearly one week since Tyler Goodrich went missing, with crews out yet again on Friday. According to the Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office, two Federal Bureau of Investigation agents are also helping with the search.

LSO said that the two FBI agents are currently being used as additional manpower in the search."

Not much more than that in that article.

I know there have been some previous timelines posted based on this police report, but they are slightly off. At the very top of this police report, there is the case number, reported, incident code and location with reported indicating when the actual call was placed and the general information section including when the incident was reported to have happened.

REPORTED: 11-03-2023 (FRIDAY) 1947 = 7:47pm (Call Made)

OCCURRED: 11-03-2023 BETWEEN 1730 - 1745 = 7:30pm to 7:45pm (Time period when 'domestic disturbance' was reported to have happened based on information taken by deputy on scene)
I have Q's about the police report you attached in your post.

What is an LCode 51? How about a RD: LANC? Anyone know?

1699744025244.png

If the domestic disturbance "occurred" in a 15 minute window (7:30pm - 7:45pm), and the 911 call by MV was 2 minutes after that, MV must have been the one to say there was a DD between 7:30-7:45. The part I find odd about that is the last ping was 4 min into the late end of the DD window MV gave LE (I can't think of who else would give that window of time to LE), and TG appeared to be long gone by the time they arrived 13 minutes later. And the case status gets logged as no offense/unfounded/false report. That's... odd.

So MV calls LE the next day to say he didn't come home, after calling about a DD the night before, and TG wasn't even there when they arrived.

His phone gets shut off 4 min before the end of the DD estimate timeline by MV, and 6 min after the last ping LE is called via 911. Was it really an emergency? There are non-emergency #'s to call. 911 is only supposed to be used in a real emergency (life threatening, etc.). If not, why call 911 and get them involved?

That's too late (dark) to be walking or running IMO, so was his car missing? Was it a shared car or did they have their own cars?

So many questions, so few answers.

View attachment 460018

If the domestic disturbance "occurred" in a 15 minute window (7:30pm - 7:45pm), and the 911 call by MV was 2 minutes after that, MV must have been the one to say there was a DD between 7:30-7:45. The part I find odd about that is the last ping was 4 min into the late end of the DD window MV gave LE (I can't think of who else would give that window of time to LE), and TG appeared to be long gone by the time they arrived 13 minutes later. And the case status gets logged as no offense/unfounded/false report. That's... odd.

So MV calls LE the next day to say he didn't come home, after calling about a DD the night before, and TG wasn't even there when they arrived.

His phone gets shut off 4 min before the end of the DD estimate timeline by MV, and 6 min after the last ping LE is called via 911. Was it really an emergency? There are non-emergency #'s to call. 911 is only supposed to be used in a real emergency (life threatening, etc.). If not, why call 911 and get them involved?

That's too late (dark) to be walking or running IMO, so was his car missing? Was it a shared car or did they have their own cars?

LANC is Lancaster County where Lincoln is located.

View attachment 460018

51 = personal break?

We know that the husband called the police at 7:30, but we don't know when the last time anyone besides the husband saw Tyler. Does it necessarily mean the altercation happened at that time? The police never talked to Tyler at all. Doesn't mean it didn't happen earlier and that's when MV decided to call the cops because obviously, people were going to miss him and wonder where he is.

It doesn't seem to me TG would just take off and not let someone know he is okay. From all accounts, he has a very good support system in place.
I’m leaning towards the call to law enforcement being part of a “coverup” by the husband on Tyler’s “disappearance”.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back