Need help with loading the original case here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We don't know that Hannah didn't have a new cell phone by the day she was killed. It would be so good to hear her mother's version of all this. How she must be hurting!

The tweet on July 19 - Hannah was still at her dad's, right?

Thinking about all the tweets regarding stomach and back pain, and exercising. 5 miles is a long way to run. I wonder if Hannah could've been suffering from Bulimia. Not only did she tweet about have a tummy, she also tweeted about having a big "butt." To be doing all that exercise and yet complaining about her body (she does not look at all overweight in pictures), it sounds like she had a distorted body image. The excessive exercising could cause the back pain. If she did have Bulimia and purged by vomiting, a stomach ulcer could form, causing the stomach pain. Her legs and butt being sore could've resulted from excessive exercise. With all this pain, it's no wonder Hannah wasn't sleeping well.

I don't know if the possibility that Hannah suffered from Bulimia has any bearing on the case, other than to rule out other possibilities. Some people did speculate earlier that Hannah might be pregnant and was killed by the baby's daddy. I doubt that she would feel like doing so much exercise if she was pregnant.

On June 23rd, Hannah wrote, "I'm NOT going to get pregnant until I find the perfect guy cause I'm not gonna make my baby go without a daddy like I had to". She never said she was vomiting in any of her tweets which is common during the first trimester. When police released a statement about her disappearance, they said she weighed 120-125 lbs. In May she tweeted she was getting fat and from then on she exercised excessively.

Hannah hadn't been feeling well for 4 months so why didn't her mother take her to the doctor for a checkup?

Hannah's mother told the 911 operator her daughter did not have a cell phone because "she`s lost all her privileges because of school and stuff and that`s one of the privileges she lost. That`s why I think she might be up -- she might be up to something."

Why didn't Hannah and her father know why she wasn't allowed a cell phone?

She also said "in the past probably week or so, she`s been, you know, taking off and doing this, but I know the area she`s in, so it`s not been a big deal. She`s just getting her privacy and giving us some space." Hannah and her mother weren't getting along before Hannah was assaulted.

Maybe Hannah wasn't allowed to have a cell phone was because Hannah broke her mother's nose in May and her mother didn’t want the police to know they were hitting each other. In her tweet on May 24th she said “And yeah, I broke my mamma’s nose so not there for awhile.” so maybe Hannah wasn’t staying with her dad because she was on vacation like we thought. If it's true Hannah broke her mother's nose that means Hannah attacked her face. When Hannah's father identified his daughter in the morgue, he said "It looked like she got the crap beat out of her, possibly by another girl, because she had a lot of scratches on her face."

Police read all of Hannah's tweets so did they look into the ones Hannah posted on May 24th?

On Aug 11, Hannah tweeted "hopefully getting a new phone soon. I wonder which one I should get" so why is she hoping to get a phone 2 weeks before she was attacked if she knows her mother won't allow her to have one because of her behavior at school? Her father said he didn't understand why his daughter wasn't allowed to have one and surely if it was because of something she did at school, he'd know why yet he claimed he didn't. MO is someone isn't being honest and they are hiding the truth.

TRUELOVE: She never said that to me. You know, she didn`t say anything pertaining to anything other than she was upset with her mother because she was supposed to -- I was going to get her a telephone. She need a cell phone, and her mother wouldn`t let her have one. And they don`t have any phone other than her mother`s cell phone that she carries to work, and I wanted her to have a phone there with her. Every other child has. But no phone. And she was upset with her mother about that.

And that`s why she was sitting on the picnic table, I`m sure, because she thought her mother may be at home any time, you know? She gets home around 7:30 or 8:00. And she didn`t want to see her because she was upset about the telephone. And I really don`t blame her there. You know, she was -- she was a good girl all summer long. Everything, she`s always been a good girl. I don`t see why she couldn`t have a telephone."

School began August 3rd and ended May 17 so school was closed for the months of June and July. Hannah passed her school year and had attended school for about 2 weeks before she was found dead.

On July 22nd she said she was counting the hours until she was back home and on the 26th she said “I’m supposed to be back home right now." so yes, Hannah was staying with her father on July 19th but why the delay in returning her home to live with her mom? Did her mother not want her back?

Thank you Bluesky. After I read what the lady said about Hannah's situation, I got lost in reading about the lady's two cute cavaliers.

I'm glad you found it because the article is at the bottom of the page.

Ninette Sosa told Nancy Grace the mom made a phone call about her missing daughter at 10:15 pm because it was too late for her to be out but that is when she called 911. At 9 pm, Mr.Truelove received a call from Hannah’s mother when it wasn’t too late for her to be out and not dark yet.

The woman who wrote this article said “I understand she was 16 and teenagers don’t always come home by curfew and sometime sleep at a friend’s house because they are mad at their parents” and that casts suspicion on the mom who at 9 pm was already on the phone to her father alerting him of a potential problem.

Her mother arrived home from work between 7:30 – 8 pm when Hannah was last seen sitting at the picnic table.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1209/14/ng.01.html

Here is another interesting article I found today.

Gainesville High School Students' Racist YouTube Rant Forces Girls To Leave School, Apologize (video)

Feb 12, 2012 - After two minors from Gainesville High School in Gainesville, Fla., posted a nearly 14-minute-long racist rant on YouTube, the girls are "no longer students at the school."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/21/gainesville-high-school-s_n_1290929.html

I'm glad you found it because the article is at the bottom of the page.

Ninette Sosa told Nancy Grace the mom made a phone call about her missing daughter at 10:15 pm because it was too late for her to be out but that is when she called 911. At 9 pm, Mr.Truelove received a call from Hannah’s mother when it wasn’t too late for her to be out and not dark yet.

The woman who wrote this article said “I understand she was 16 and teenagers don’t always come home by curfew and sometime sleep at a friend’s house because they are mad at their parents” and that casts suspicion on the mom who at 9 pm was already on the phone to her father alerting him of a potential problem.

Her mother arrived home from work between 7:30 – 8 pm when Hannah was last seen sitting at the picnic table.

Thank you for posting that link!

After reading that I'm very suspicious of the mother. She hasn't made a statement, and didn't ask anyone else in the complex if they had seen Hannah? Yet it merited a phone call to the father an hour before 911 was called?

If her mother truly thought that she was OK, then would she not have verified that she was actually at a friend's house by calling/facebooking/whatever so she could rest assured that night?

Here is another interesting article I found today.

Gainesville High School Students' Racist YouTube Rant Forces Girls To Leave School, Apologize (video)

Feb 12, 2012 - After two minors from Gainesville High School in Gainesville, Fla., posted a nearly 14-minute-long racist rant on YouTube, the girls are "no longer students at the school."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/21/gainesville-high-school-s_n_1290929.html

Hannah is from Gainesville, GA (Unless I'm missing the relevance of this article :blushing:)

Another notable thing in the transcripts: When the clip begins, it says Cobb County 911. Hannah was in Hall County, so why was the call routed to Cobb which is notably far from Hall? (Towards the bottom, it's the same transcript and it says Hall though, so maybe it was a misprint?)

Thank you for posting that link!

After reading that I'm very suspicious of the mother. She hasn't made a statement, and didn't ask anyone else in the complex if they had seen Hannah? Yet it merited a phone call to the father an hour before 911 was called?

If her mother truly thought that she was OK, then would she not have verified that she was actually at a friend's house by calling/facebooking/whatever so she could rest assured that night?

When and after Hannah and her mother had an episode, Hannah never went to stay with friends, she always stayed in the area. She didn't have access to a vehicle or a phone so she couldn't call anyone for a ride.

Why was Hannah’s mom concerned enough to call police Thursday night and not after any of the other episodes that took place over the past week is the question.

Why did the mother sound an alarm at that particular time when we now know her daughter was dead?

Hannah’s mother told the operator she didn’t see her daughter Thursday evening when she returned home from work and we don’t know if anyone observed the mom's movements. On Nancy Grace, it was reported that there were no surveillance cameras on the grounds at the time of the murder and the woods right beside the apartment building offer privacy.

Hannah’s mom called JT at 9 pm and the police at 10:15, when it was dark because she knew what happened was a big deal compared to what happened the other times her daughter distanced herself from her. She admits she always knew where her daughter was during and after these episodes and she also admitted her daughter never left the area where her body was found the next day.

If you piece her words together they can lead you to her daughter imo.

<snipped>

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: No, sir, not after dark or anything, no, she`s not. (INAUDIBLE) in the past probably week or so, she`s been, you know, taking off and doing this, but I know the area she`s in, so it`s not been a big deal. She`s just getting her privacy and giving us some space. Hannah&#8217;s mom told the 911 operator.

Hannah is from Gainesville, GA (Unless I'm missing the relevance of this article :blushing:)

Thank you for pointing that out.

Hannah’s school records would show whether the mom is telling the truth about her daughter’s misbehavior at school. If Hannah was disciplined by her teacher, they would record the incident, contact the parents, etc.

Hannah’s tweets express an appreciation for black people and she wasn't condensing in anyway as far as I can tell so I doubt she was causing the kind of problems the girls in FL were.

We don’t know if Hannah's tweet on May 24th about an altercation really happened but you can't hide a broken nose.

I wonder if the scratches JT saw on his daughter's face were from her puppy?? Hannah said when he wanted to fight he doesn't take no for an answer.

Another notable thing in the transcripts: When the clip begins, it says Cobb County 911. Hannah was in Hall County, so why was the call routed to Cobb which is notably far from Hall? (Towards the bottom, it's the same transcript and it says Hall though, so maybe it was a misprint?)

"The Sheriff’s Office took over the case when it was determined her body was found outside of the Gainesville city limits" Sgt. Stephen Wilbanks said.

The Lake Lanier apartments are situated on Dawsonville Highway.

Most people call 911 when they have an emergency situation on their hands and need help immediately.

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/archives/71851/

Hannah&#8217;s mom told the 911 operator &#8220;She`s lost ALL her privileges because of school and stuff and that`s (a cell phone) one of the privileges she lost. That`s why I think she might be up -- she might be up to something.&#8221;

OTOH, LaCrisia Larkin, the principal of Gainesville High School, where Truelove was a student, said, "She had a very supportive group of friends she hung around. She was a sweet young lady, very well-mannered and respectful."

She was not aware whether Truelove had any issues with a "stalker."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/hannah-tru...wing-murdered-teens-friends/story?id=17094413

Because Hannah didn&#8217;t have her own phone and there wasn&#8217;t one in the apartment,
all the calls from Hannah&#8217;s father to Hannah were screened by her mother.

And if Hannah's friends wanted to call her (and vice versa), they'd have speak with her mother first.

Gainesville police said they issued an alert earlier Friday seeking information on the girl, who was last seen Thursday morning near the apartments but a resident at the complex said, &#8220;Apparently Hannah Truelove went missing Thursday night and I had no idea, not because I was out of the loop, but because no one had any idea. Even though she lived in my complex with her mother there were no frantic knocks on my door asking if I had seen her or anyone outside just gossiping and talking about a missing 16 year old girl. Literally the first time I heard that she had been missing since the night before was when I learned she was dead. The same with everyone else in my complex I have spoken with. No one knew she went missing.

Sgt. Wilbanks also said a lot of people walk the trail but Hannah&#8217;s body wasn&#8217;t found until Friday evening so apparently no one walked the trail situated behind the huge apt. complex the entire day!

http://twolittlecavaliers.com/2012/09/hannah-truelove-disappearance-and-death.html

That is just so odd!
Wouldnt you be screaming from the rooftops?
Banging on doors?

When and after Hannah and her mother had an episode, Hannah never went to stay with friends, she always stayed in the area. She didn't have access to a vehicle or a phone so she couldn't call anyone for a ride.

Why was Hannah&#8217;s mom concerned enough to call police Thursday night and not after any of the other episodes that took place over the past week is the question.

Why did the mother sound an alarm at that particular time when we now know her daughter was dead?

Hannah&#8217;s mother told the operator she didn&#8217;t see her daughter Thursday evening when she returned home from work and we don&#8217;t know if anyone observed the mom's movements. On Nancy Grace, it was reported that there were no surveillance cameras on the grounds at the time of the murder and the woods right beside the apartment building offer privacy.

Hannah&#8217;s mom called JT at 9 pm and the police at 10:15, when it was dark because she knew what happened was a big deal compared to what happened the other times her daughter distanced herself from her. She admits she always knew where her daughter was during and after these episodes and she also admitted her daughter never left the area where her body was found the next day.

If you piece her words together they can lead you to her daughter imo.

<snipped>

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: No, sir, not after dark or anything, no, she`s not. (INAUDIBLE) in the past probably week or so, she`s been, you know, taking off and doing this, but I know the area she`s in, so it`s not been a big deal. She`s just getting her privacy and giving us some space. Hannah&#8217;s mom told the 911 operator.

BBM That sentence speaks volumes!

Did they ever give cause of death?

Seems it was very violent!

WOW!!!!
Poor Hannah!

I think Mom has major issues and raises red flags to me.

All JMO

Hindsight is 20/20 and can solve crimes.

Because Hannah didn't have access to a phone and her mother carried it with her, it's nearly impossible for Hannah to be with her father without the mom’s knowledge but according to JT, she called him Thursday at 9 pm and asked him if he had her with him.

<snipped>

TRUELOVE: Well, before she called 911, she called me about 9:00 o`clock and asked me if I`d had her with me. And I said, Well, no. And she said, Well, she`s not here, and it`s starting to get dark. And I said, Well, she should be there.

Did they ever give cause of death?

Seems it was very violent!

The cause of death won’t be released pending the investigation.

Mr. Truelove told Nancy Grace the authorities wouldn't tell him the COD when he identified his daughter's body in the morgue. He suspects she was beaten to death by a female because he saw scratches on her face.

Sgt. Kiley Sargent said “Truelove had obvious signs of trauma on her body”.

If these injuries were caused by an object, you might find 2 types of wounds on the the killer’s hands:

1. friction wounds: If the assailant was holding a piece of wood, a 2x4, and was smashing someone`s head or body with it, you might find friction abrasions on the hands and/or
2. Incised wounds made by the knife if it slips on blood during the attack.

Hannah had a puppy so the scratches on her face may have been caused by him.

Dr. Bill Manion, ME out of Philadelphia said injuries to the body can show whether the connection between the murderer and the victim is “personal”.

In an ‘extremely personal crime’, the victim is found outside the living space but still near or in the home.

Hannah’s body was found close to her family home and showed she died as a result of violence, so this appears to be a “domestic homicide” case.

Investigators believe Hannah knew her attacker and Domestic violence homicides are among the most prevalent interpersonal violence murders committed in the United States.

Domestic violence is defined as a pattern of behaviors involving physical, sexual, economic and emotional abuse, alone or in combination, by an intimate partner often for the purpose of establishing and maintaining power and control over the other partner.

The motive in this category of slayings is most often based upon elements of rage, hate, anger, jealously or revenge.

Domestic Violence murders are classified as an Interpersonal Violence Oriented Homicide.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1211/14/ng.01.html
http://www.practicalhomicide.com/Research/domviolence.htm
http://abcnews.go.com/US/hannah-tru...wing-murdered-teens-friends/story?id=17094413

The cause of death tells you why the person died and the death certificate, which contains the full cause of death, includes the primary cause of death and all contributing/secondary causes of death.

The trauma on Hannah&#8217;s body could be a secondary/contributing cause of death. The manner of death is Homicide.

All states have provisions, whereby immediate family members, law enforcement agencies, and governmental authorities (such as occupational health and safety groups) are able to obtain death certificates containing the full cause of death, even in cases of natural death after the autopsy.

Before issuing a death certificate, the authorities usually require a certificate from a physician or coroner to validate the cause of death and the identity of the deceased. All deaths of individuals under 18 must be certified by a physician. A coroner's office typically maintains death records of those who have died within the coroner's jurisdiction.

A Death Certificate may also be required in order to arrange a burial or cremation to provide prima facie evidence of the fact of death, which can be used to prove a person's will or to claim on a person's life insurance.

A verdict of neglect requires that there was a need for relevant care (such as nourishment, medical attention, shelter or warmth) identified, and there was an opportunity to offer or provide that care that was not taken.

Death certificate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

<modsnip>

Hannah stayed with her father for 2 months after this incident and after she returned home at the end of July, she was assaulted 3 weeks later.

It seems her mom suspended her daughter&#8217;s privileges because, according to her daughter, she was assaulted by Hannah in May and when Hannah returned home, they continued to argue and another fight occurred.

The mom lied to the 911 operator about why she suspended her privileges. Hannah's father and Hannah weren't told why Hannah couldn't have a phone so the mom wasn&#8217;t honest about what she was up yet she told the 911 operator &#8220;That`s why I`m hesitant because that means she`s lost all her privileges because of school and stuff and that`s one of the privileges she lost. That`s why I think she might be up -- she might be up to something.&#8221;

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: in the past probably week or so, she`s been, you know, taking off and doing this, but I know the area she`s in. Then she goes on to say,&#8221;I just don`t know where she is.&#8221;

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892
Back