Need insight regarding a picture

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think for sure that she is "signing" in the picture....especially after seeing the picture that came next. It's pretty common to teach a little one to sign these days. I started signing to my son when he was born! When my daughter was born 10 years ago, it wasn't as common but with shows like "Signing time" out now it's gotten to be a little more common. I even had my pediatrician teaching me signs as she used them with her children as well. Just a thought....

It's hard to tell if Caylee is signing "Daddy" or "Grandpa" because "Grandpa" requires an action in the sign. Some people might know what I'm talking about.

Here is a link that shows you how to sign DADDY: http://www.mybabycantalk.com/content/dictionary/dictionaryofsigns.aspx?letter=D&word=Daddy

Here is a link that shows you how to sign GRANDPA: http://www.mybabycantalk.com/content/dictionary/dictionaryofsigns.aspx?letter=G&word=Grandpa

I hope that helps! :)

In the black and white pic, where Caylee may be signing eat - I notice there appears to be a set of abrasions on her right hand, on the knuckles. There may be a discoloration area of right shoulder, more apparent in the b&w.

There appears to be a scar on the left arm in the color pic, where Caylee may be signing grandpa.

If we are assuming someone taught Caylee to sign. This picture comes right after the picture in question
caylee_007.jpg

She could be signing eat in this one. This is how my daughter signed to eat even though its a little off with the fingers. JMO

That's what I think too. Here is the link that shows how to sign EAT: http://www.mybabycantalk.com/content/dictionary/dictionaryofsigns.aspx?letter=E&word=Eat

I don't do the motion when I sign EAT to my son....we do exactly what Caylee is doing in this picture.

JMO though! :)

I agree with you Jade. Caylee looks like a very beautiful and happy child. It breaks my heart to know that she is know longer with us. I know C & G took good care of her and my heart breaks for them. I just wish they would stand their ground and be Caylee's voice against KC. KC is 22 and living. Caylee is 3 and innocent and needs her grammy now more than ever!!! :highfive: :Benny_monkeysmilies

Yes, yes.

Caylee is crying for Cindy. She needs a proper burial with a place for her loved ones to visit and mourn.

If they stop now Lee may have a chance at a normal life maybe marry and have children.

There will never be another Caylee [god, how they must miss holding that little warm bundle in their arms] but there are many children out there that need help and in Caylee’s name they can help other grandparents with children in the same situation. Maybe if they work hard enough they will get to see Caylee in heaven instead of burning in hell with Casey.

It is time Cindy and George.

OK...I have a question that I have been trying to find the answer to. I dont know if this has anything to do with anything but I'm going to ask you guys and see what you think. I noticed on the 20/20 segment they did on the A's that George did something when talking about Caylee. He said when she is asked how old she is she will say "I'm 2 and a half" and then he did this little thing with his hands....like a "time out" sign or a "T". He was adament that that is how she answers.
Is this the sign for half in ASL? If so it could add to the theory that she was taught sign language.

It's probably just chalk on her hand. We know she has a chalk board in the house.....

thm_842df4e0c9e3816c84ef760b44cbadc.jpg

OK...I have a question that I have been trying to find the answer to. I dont know if this has anything to do with anything but I'm going to ask you guys and see what you think. I noticed on the 20/20 segment they did on the A's that George did something when talking about Caylee. He said when she is asked how old she is she will say "I'm 2 and a half" and then he did this little thing with his hands....like a "time out" sign or a "T". He was adament that that is how she answers.
Is this the sign for half in ASL? If so it could add to the theory that she was taught sign language.

No, here is a link to how to sign HALF: http://commtechlab.msu.edu/sites/aslweb/browser.htm

I would have thought that he did the sign for half though now that I'm thinking about it. But you also have to think....some people make up their own signs...this could be an example of that. His sign for half seems easier! :)

Why is everyone all up her butt about the boyfriend bed thing also? For her first 6 months, my daughter slept in bed with my wife and I. She still ends up in bed with us whenever she wakes up and won't go back to sleep.

Is it 'cause you think they were doing stuff with Caylee in the bed?

No one seemed to think that much of my daughter being in bed with my wife and I. Is it 'cause we're married? We weren't when we made her. :p We were engaged, but still -- pretty sure it's against morals or whatever.

I don't get it.

Yeah, if she was getting her freak on and Caylee was there (and awake, 'cause, well I'm not getting in to that) then it's not really a good thing -- but still, did the dude say he was gettin' freaky with KC while Caylee was in the bed? I'm lost to this scenerio.

Because little girls should not be in bed with guys who just met and started dating their mother and who are not their father. Really simple.

Ok, first my apologies to TruthSeeker because I'm lifting his/her picture from their signature because I can't find the original.

caylee3a-2.jpg

I need four things regarding this picture:

1. The full picture, without any additions around it, not cropped, etc.
2. Where it was found (whose account, URL, something).
3. Date.
4. I need to know if this picture means anything to anyone. Those who were with me in chat, please don't interject-- I don't want to prejudice anyone's mind. I want to see if anything in particular jumps out at anyone, with this picture.

Please help!

Thanks!

Sorry if answered, trying to catch up...

I really don't see anything besides the Loser sign she is making. I can't remember who said she had been taught how to do that and that she didn't do it quite right. Casey, CA, Nate...can't remember.

Why is everyone all up her butt about the boyfriend bed thing also? For her first 6 months, my daughter slept in bed with my wife and I. She still ends up in bed with us whenever she wakes up and won't go back to sleep.

No one seemed to think that much of my daughter being in bed with my wife and I. Is it 'cause we're married? We weren't when we made her. :p We were engaged, but still -- pretty sure it's against morals or whatever.

I don't get it.

Yeah, if she was getting her freak on and Caylee was there (and awake, 'cause, well I'm not getting in to that) then it's not really a good thing -- but still, did the dude say he was gettin' freaky with KC while Caylee was in the bed? I'm lost to this scenerio.

Hi, I might have a way to drive this a little closer to home for you. I hope you and your spouse never divorce, but IF you did and your wife got a new boyfriend. How would you feel if your daughter was 2-3 years old and sleeping in the SAME bed as her mom AND the new boyfriend. Even if nothing was going on between the adults. Would you be ok with it happening? How would that make you feel? It's one thing if the male is the dad.

Hinky: I think it does look like the sign for dad.

IMHO

So she knows sign language and spanish? Pretty smart kid. Most of the kids I've taught (young and old) sign "daddy" in the middle of their foreheads. Just think they caught her with her hand up. And it sure does look red.

When I teach my kids sign we do daddy & grandpa on the side.

I don't get it.

OK, I just realized something really important here. Apparently Casey had taken Caylee out of her parents house and spent the night with her elsewhere before July 15. You know I'm kind of suprised her parents allowed her to do that - unless this occurred after a fight with them and she blew out of the house with her daughter. Maybe the reason her parents were not that concerned during the month of June was because it had happened before? I mean, we know Casey used Caylee to control her parents, right? Did she take off with Caylee in the past to get her parents to give her what she wanted? I think there may have been a lot more fighting and arguing going on that we realize.

It's dirt, or paint, it is also on her shirt. Doesn't look anything like a burn to me.

First, many missed the point-- I wasn't talking about what her hands looked like. Frankly, I didn't even notice anything on her hands and still haven't-- because I didn't go and look.

Some may think the whole signing theory is silly-- I don't. But, this is my area-- I have a degree in ASL/Deaf studies but, moreover, although I am a hearing person, I'm accepted as a member of the Deaf community.

The sign for "DADDY" (or grandad) isn't a "natural" sign for a child her age. That's why I feel that this hand position is deliberate, not just a coincidence, particularly with the shape of the hand.

And the second b/w picture even further confirms what I believe-- it appears as if she is signing "THANK YOU", possibly "EAT", although that's not the exact hand shape for eat but, she's a two-year old and the sign for "EAT" requires a bit more fine motor skills.

And "DADDY" is signed in the middle of the forehead, the side of the forehead and I've even seen it signed on the temple. It completely depends on the user and their particular signing habits.

I suppose my whole point of this is to ponder that if she was signing "DADDY", then why?

I don't get it.

This might be a mom thing but single women with children can be targets of child molestors. I don't see a problem with a child sleeping with her mom & dad (married or not), my mom worked nights when I was small and I slept with my dad all the time. But she'd been seeing this boyfriend for a matter of months and as far as I know he wasn't a 'father figure' in Caylee's life. I'd think most men would feel awkward sleeping with their girlfriend's daughter and might even be afraid of being 'accused' of something in this day and age.

Answer this, since I'm always trying to understand the male mind. If you & your wife split up, would you be ok with your daughter sleeping with your wife's new boyfriend ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back