neighbor says he passed a LDT (husband of SB)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's a good question. To me passing out is passing out, falling asleep and sleeping hard.

It's a good question. To me passing out is passing out, falling asleep and sleeping hard.

It is a good question.. I Wonder if she got sick too? I'm just thinking blackout drunk you might get dizzy and if you do pass out you can't be woken up? IMO but I could be wrong...

So exactly what does blacking out mean in a drunken stupor? I *advertiser censored*..umed that it meant you simply passed out cold to the world and woke up the next day or within so many hours.

No, to me blacking out is a retrospective thing. If I tell you I was drunk last night and I blacked out at some point it means I was drunk and cannot remember large portions of the evening i.e. my memory has blacked out certain parts of the evening.

To me, passed out mean unconscious. Blacked out means not remembering what you said or did.

The neighbor SB and her husband JB are the most interesting parts of this investigation at this point imo. There are many co-incidences in this whole case but the fact that Lisa disappeared on the night that they separated and SB spent hours with DB just screams something to me. I don't know exactly what yet but there's something big there I think.

I will admit that my hinky meter is up on SB's husband! I found it extremely odd that LE decided upon being asked specifically if he had been "cleared", decided to start a policy of not commenting on whether "anyone" was cleared.

It sure looks that way to me too and has from the beginning. That's why I don't get claims that all LE cares about and is doing is berating DB into making a confession.

Agreed. This is exactly one of the major reasons (and there are many reasons) I suspect DB. This very thorough LE, who seem to have been the #1 advocate for baby Lisa in all of this, also seem to be very suspicious of little Lisa's mama.

Wikipedia on blackouts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackout_(alcohol-related_amnesia)

Seems there is even a brown out! I'll admit I'm totally confused and wonder if DB knew the difference between a blackout and a simple pass out dead drunk!
Using this as a jumping off point, I think what we need to know is what is DB's description of blacking out. Many many moons ago when I was young and foolish, I drank a fair amount and to me blacking out was when I hit the sheets and didn't remember hardly laying my head down. Since she is the one who said she could have blacked out, then we need to know her interpretation of the term IMHO of course. Her interpretation is the one that's relavent to this case.

Not that I consider MT a reliable witness, but here is his description of the man he saw with a baby:

During their short encounter he could see the baby was wearing a white t-shirt and diaper. He said the man was wearing white pants and a t-shirt and appeared to have medium length hair that was dark on top and graying on the sides. He described the man as 5’7” tall weighing about 140 to 150 pounds, in his 30s or 40s.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...vely-identifies-man-with-salt-and-pepper-hair

Does this sound like JB to anyone?

Not that I consider MT a reliable witness, but here is his description of the man he saw with a baby:

During their short encounter he could see the baby was wearing a white t-shirt and diaper. He said the man was wearing white pants and a t-shirt and appeared to have medium length hair that was dark on top and graying on the sides. He described the man as 5’7” tall weighing about 140 to 150 pounds, in his 30s or 40s.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...vely-identifies-man-with-salt-and-pepper-hair

Does this sound like JB to anyone?
Is there a picture of JB somewhere?

Using this as a jumping off point, I think what we need to know is what is DB's description of blacking out. Many many moons ago when I was young and foolish, I drank a fair amount and to me blacking out was when I hit the sheets and didn't remember hardly laying my head down. Since she is the one who said she could have blacked out, then we need to know her interpretation of the term IMHO of course. Her interpretation is the one that's relavent to this case.

It looks lilke DB was "blackout drunk", according to her own interpretation. She says she can't remember if she checked on her baby after 6:40, altho she does remember cutting off all the lights and telling the boys they could sleep with her. Or else being "black out drunk" could be a handy explanation for not remembering anything to fill in those gaps in the timeline that keep coming up. All MOO.

It looks lilke DB was "blackout drunk", according to her own interpretation. She says she can't remember if she checked on her baby after 6:40, altho she does remember cutting off all the lights and telling the boys they could sleep with her. Or else being "black out drunk" could be a handy explanation for not remembering anything to fill in those gaps in the timeline that keep coming up. All MOO.

I'm happy you view the drinking blackout drunk thing the way I do. DB's interpretation, why should we doubt it????
bbm

Regardless of the results I think it is classic police tactic to tell DB she failed the poly and SB that he passed to shake things up. All LE has to do is raise doubt among the players and wait for a mistake or some cocky behavior. No one is off the table and LE has to keep pushing them.

Remembering some things, and not others is not a black out. It's normal drunken brain fog IMO. Black out means that entire chunks are essentially blacked out from your awareness.

JMO.

Remembering some things, and not others is not a black out. It's normal drunken brain fog IMO. Black out means that entire chunks are essentially blacked out from your awareness.

JMO.

Black out, brown out, remembering some things and not others, " ... when you drink, you don’t remember the things that happened, and stuff like that ...), Of course I can't say which is correct, but memory loss is said to be the result, regardless. No way of knowing, but I definitely think DB was drinking, but I also think the memory lapses might be more a matter of convenience that intoxication. All MOO.

FYI and it's in the Etiquette thread in your sticky section of this forum:

If you link and see *******, it is a site not allowed to link or discuss on WS. If you try to circumvent the *****, it's a TOS violation. :nono:

No one is in trouble tonight, just don't do it again. :tyou:

Does this elusive, ghost of a husband of Samantha Brando not have a first name? I find it rather strange and annoying that no one has yet given him one. I keep looking for it but can't find it. The article I just read talked about him being the one drinking with DB on the front porch, yet even in this article they just call him "Brando". Anyone? :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back