Nejame Donates $5000 Earnings to Meter Reader Reward

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I guess this puts Nejame on the Anthonys "do not invite" list for Caylees funeral.

First teaming with the honorable Tim Miller and now this, he is awesome. What a wonderful thing to do for a well deserving man. Thanks Mr. DeJame!

Mr.NeJame and Mr Kronk have shown that there are still good people in this world.IMO both men are honorable.

This brought tears to my eyes. What a kind thing to do. I thought from the beginning he seemed like a kind man. It's a shame the Anthonys did not allow themselves to benefit from his expertise.

I'm glad he extricated himself from the case and the evil surrounding it. And it renews my faith in humanity to hear of this gesture.

Nejame has turned out to be a hero, one of very few, in this case. I was concerned he was in it for the publicity in the beginning, but after he developed a relationship with Tim from EQS and effectively quit because of principles and values he moved way up in my book. This is added frosting to show the man is a good man.

I agree, he is one of the few besides LE and in my opinion LP.

I find him to have a very kind heart just listening to him with TES and now this.

There is no link yet, but here is a copy of the email sent by Mr. Kronk's attorney this afternoon to the press :

MARK NEJAME REWARDS ROY KRONK $5,000 FOR DISCOVERING CAYLEE

Roy Kronk is very appreciative to Mark NeJame for his generous gift of $5,000.

Apparently, Mr. NeJame received $5,000 for his earlier involvement in the case

and has decided that since Roy did find Caylee, the money should appropriately go

to him. Roy is very thankful that Mark NeJame has recognized his singular efforts

in finding Caylee and hopes that this sends a message to others that kindness does exist

for people who do the right thing in life.

David Evans
Attorney for Roy Kronk
Ok...now I'm seeing red!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this the KFN or the NLHF money?

There is no link yet, but here is a copy of the email sent by Mr. Kronk's attorney this afternoon to the press :

MARK NEJAME REWARDS ROY KRONK $5,000 FOR DISCOVERING CAYLEE

Roy Kronk is very appreciative to Mark NeJame for his generous gift of $5,000.

Apparently, Mr. NeJame received $5,000 for his earlier involvement in the case

and has decided that since Roy did find Caylee, the money should appropriately go

to him. Roy is very thankful that Mark NeJame has recognized his singular efforts

in finding Caylee and hopes that this sends a message to others that kindness does exist

for people who do the right thing in life.

David Evans
Attorney for Roy Kronk
Ok...to me he's just passing the hot potato. Good...now Mr. Kronk can pay his ex-wife.

PS- all safely pulled from the Hudson River...yipee!!

IIRC, it was the money that CA gave MN when she hired him..........

I appreciate MN being a decent man & giving Mr K the reward, IF Mr K is on the up & up. I know there are decent people out there but my hinky meter is still way up. I honestly feel if you think you have seen a skull, like he thinks he did way back in Aug, you would not let anyone shut you up. You would beat down doors, Yuri's office, media, even the Anthony's for God s sake. But you would not walk away. It was well known TES was going to be there, why on earth did he not ctc TES, show up at the command center. Arent those common sense things?? Sure they are, just like reporting your child missing before 31 days.

In no way do I think this man did anything wrong on purpose. I do think there is a reasson he went out there 4 times. I think someone spoon fed him info knowing he would go out there. I think someone wanted this child found & got frustrated when she wasn't. I think we have a PI would wanted OUT of the whole situation & thought this would be the way to do it..it back fired.

This entire case is smoke & mirrors, making people look left when they should be looking right. JB's defense is to create confusion, mass confusion. I doubt he has any evidence his client didnt do it, so lets just confuse the jury. Why else would he want TES records? They contain the name & personal info in case the searcher gets injured, lost, killed. The form doesnt contain where that particular person searched. All they gotta do is ask Tim for that. Is JB wanting to ask each one exactly where they searched, if there was water etc? He could find out if THIS area was under water at the time of the searches by checking past weather. Everyone in this case who has had their heart in the right place get's screwed. All Tim, his core from TES & all the searchers did was the right thing. They did it for Caylee. Not only have the Anthony's sent the msg to "bend over" but JB 's msg is "bend over a little more, I havent shoved it to you enough yet."

From the bottom of my heart, I do not think the MR had things happen as innocently as he has said. If I am wrong, I will gladly say I am sorry. Again, I dont think he did a darn thing wrong intentionally, I think he was a sucker pawn.

As far as the reward, hold your friends close enemies closer. JMO

MN is a CLASS ACT; in my opinion one of the few in this case. :toastred:

I appreciate MN being a decent man & giving Mr K the reward, IF Mr K is on the up & up. I know there are decent people out there but my hinky meter is still way up. I honestly feel if you think you have seen a skull, like he thinks he did way back in Aug, you would not let anyone shut you up. You would beat down doors, Yuri's office, media, even the Anthony's for God s sake. But you would not walk away. It was well known TES was going to be there, why on earth did he not ctc TES, show up at the command center. Arent those common sense things?? Sure they are, just like reporting your child missing before 31 days.

In no way do I think this man did anything wrong on purpose. I do think there is a reasson he went out there 4 times. I think someone spoon fed him info knowing he would go out there. I think someone wanted this child found & got frustrated when she wasn't. I think we have a PI would wanted OUT of the whole situation & thought this would be the way to do it..it back fired.

This entire case is smoke & mirrors, making people look left when they should be looking right. JB's defense is to create confusion, mass confusion. I doubt he has any evidence his client didnt do it, so lets just confuse the jury. Why else would he want TES records? They contain the name & personal info in case the searcher gets injured, lost, killed. The form doesnt contain where that particular person searched. All they gotta do is ask Tim for that. Is JB wanting to ask each one exactly where they searched, if there was water etc? He could find out if THIS area was under water at the time of the searches by checking past weather. Everyone in this case who has had their heart in the right place get's screwed. All Tim, his core from TES & all the searchers did was the right thing. They did it for Caylee. Not only have the Anthony's sent the msg to "bend over" but JB 's msg is "bend over a little more, I havent shoved it to you enough yet."

From the bottom of my heart, I do not think the MR had things happen as innocently as he has said. If I am wrong, I will gladly say I am sorry. Again, I dont think he did a darn thing wrong intentionally, I think he was a sucker pawn.

As far as the reward, hold your friends close enemies closer. JMO
I hate thinking that all is not on the up and up. I want SOMEONE to be exactly as he appears to be. I'm still not sure about what went down, but I also believe there is more here than meets the eye. I took offense to some of the lawyer's wording (RK's)...just get this feeling of a sense of entitlement...which just irks me to no end. I wish all of these people would all exit stage left. I want Caylee to be buried...any news?

Ok...to me he's just passing the hot potato. Good...now Mr. Kronk can pay his ex-wife.

PS- all safely pulled from the Hudson River...yipee!!

Does Mr Kronk have an ex wife? I know he's a widower, he had a wife who died from cancer last year.

An illness such as CA can be financially devastating, many families are left paying off bills for years after their loved one passes on. This was a decent thing for MN to do.

I hate thinking that all is not on the up and up. I want SOMEONE to be exactly as he appears to be. I'm still not sure about what went down, but I also believe there is more here than meets the eye. I took offense to some of the lawyer's wording (RK's)...just get this feeling of a sense of entitlement...which just irks me to no end. I wish all of these people would all exit stage left. I want Caylee to be buried...any news?

I am with you, I want someone to be exactly as they appear. I am sure you would find that with Yuri & the others who worked long hours on this case. I actually thank TonE is just as he appears. Now, none of these people have I met. I will tell you a couple I have met who are EXACTLY as they appear.
That is Tim Miller,Lisa, Caroline, Oddie, Lindsey, Barb, John,Matt & so many others who a core part of TES. When you see Tim on TV, he really really is that humble, that caring and that loving. He is also a very smart man on how to do a search. When Tim or any of the others give you a hug or two, it's a hug that is from the heart. They are down to earth, hard working, dedicated & talented group. I am so grateful for all they taught me when we an NC search togther. These are good people who dont pretend to be something they are not, they live, sleep & breath each case, they are personnaly invested in every case. So, if you are looking for someone who's word you can trust, who is what he says he is, you have it in Tim & his team.

Does Mr Kronk have an ex wife? I know he's a widower, he had a wife who died from cancer last year.

An illness such as CA can be financially devastating, many families are left paying off bills for years after their loved one passes on. This was a decent thing for MN to do.

Here is what was in the news yesterday!!

Bianca Prieto and Walter Pacheco |Sentinel Staff Writers January 14, 2009Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office said they don't think Kronk was involved with Caylee's death.

The network said it did not pay Kronk for his interview, but it acknowledged it paid Kronk to "license" a photo. A photo that aired during the interview showed a snake.

Kronk's lawyer and an ABC spokeswoman would not disclose what Kronk was paid for the photo.

Evans said it is not uncommon for national networks to pay $10,000 to $20,000 for photos.

Meanwhile, the Orlando Sentinel learned that Kronk owes about $10,000 in back child support to his ex-wife in Maryland. The two divorced in 1991, and she began seeking payment since 1996, according to court records. Their son is now 25.

Evans said he knew that his client owed child support but did not know why Kronk had not paid it or whether he was going to use this money to pay off the debt.

"Ultimately, it will be up to him," Evans said. "He's working to find a way to [pay] it."

I am with you, I want someone to be exactly as they appear. I am sure you would find that with Yuri & the others who worked long hours on this case. I actually thank TonE is just as he appears. Now, none of these people have I met. I will tell you a couple I have met who are EXACTLY as they appear.
That is Tim Miller,Lisa, Caroline, Oddie, Lindsey, Barb, John,Matt & so many others who a core part of TES. When you see Tim on TV, he really really is that humble, that caring and that loving. He is also a very smart man on how to do a search. When Tim or any of the others give you a hug or two, it's a hug that is from the heart. They are down to earth, hard working, dedicated & talented group. I am so grateful for all they taught me when we an NC search togther. These are good people who dont pretend to be something they are not, they live, sleep & breath each case, they are personnaly invested in every case. So, if you are looking for someone who's word you can trust, who is what he says he is, you have it in Tim & his team.
Thank you for that beautiful and deserving tribute to TES.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back