Nejame to represent GA and CA but not Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh oh oh, I am not so sure that the Anthony's are worried about being charged with anything. I just read the wftv article about this lawyer. I believe he is going to be one of those lawyers that threatens lawsuits over anyone that says negative remarks about the Anthony's. Remember the lawyer that Ramsey's hired that was always threatening to sue? I forget his name. He was also a well known lawyer. They hired him to protect their image and I think thats what the Anthony's are doing with this lawyer.

EXCATELY!! You guys are jumping the gun on any charges IMHO. This lawyer is for their protection and also maybe to sue the many peeps the Anthony's feel have done them wrong. Again, JMO.

Nobody is going to donate to this cause, we are just a bunch of maggots and leeches don't you know? Trashing TM really burns my butt, these people are USERS.

With her getting this attorney this tells me one thing "That was Cindy's chloroform"

Holy Crow!!!
I dont even think an award winning writer could come up with this story. At any rate, they should be charge with obstruction. They are sending everyone on a wild goose chase as much as KC was.
Oh and by the way.....when are they booking their flights to Mexico, Texas and where else they said the baby was sighted. Good Grief!!! The plot thickens........

IMO, you don't hire a high profile criminal attorney to deal
with negative press. I think cynthia and george are worried about
LE charging them with accessory after the fact and lying to LE about
a material fact in this investigation and destruction of evidence and
tampering with witnesses.

i also find it interesting that it is only GA and CA that are being "represented". nothing was said about LA being included in that?

Oh oh oh, I am not so sure that the Anthony's are worried about being charged with anything. I just read the wftv article about this lawyer. I believe he is going to be one of those lawyers that threatens lawsuits over anyone that says negative remarks about the Anthony's. Remember the lawyer that Ramsey's hired that was always threatening to sue? I forget his name. He was also a well known lawyer. They hired him to protect their image and I think thats what the Anthony's are doing with this lawyer.

from www.wftv.com

Nejame said he would not be taking over Casey's case, but instead would be representing George and Cindy Anthony. He said, if he steps in, he would help deal with the negative publicity.

Eyewitness News also talked to Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, about the situation and he said he thinks George and Cindy Anthony need an attorney because right now "they are being vilified on TV."

Eyewitness News asked Nejame if it would be a pro bono case and he would only say he did not want to talk about finances; however there would be some people contributing to the fund.

We're all in trouble now. :)

No wonder the streaming cam is back at the house..

I sure hope the GGP do not use any monies they have for themselves in their old age to help out with the high power lawyer...

Brilliant post! Thank you.

I do think that George and Cindy should be held accountable for cleaning the car, cleaning Casey's pants and the knife, and for not being forthcoming with information.
Don't leave out the whole gas can incident. They failed to report their return after filing a police report. (Isn't that like witholding information or concealing evidence?!)

the first bit of advice Attorney Nejame should give C&G is "keep your mouths shut, no emails, no tv, no nothing"

Wonder if she'll listen. I'm sure everyone else has been telling her that too. Hasn't worked yet. Wonder if the big guy lawyer will resign if she doesn't.

from www.wftv.com

Nejame said he would not be taking over Casey's case, but instead would be representing George and Cindy Anthony. He said, if he steps in, he would help deal with the negative publicity.

Eyewitness News also talked to Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, about the situation and he said he thinks George and Cindy Anthony need an attorney because right now "they are being vilified on TV."

Eyewitness News asked Nejame if it would be a pro bono case and he would only say he did not want to talk about finances; however there would be some people contributing to the fund.

Kathyn2, my thoughts on his being retained are the same as yours. It is for their benefit to protect them against bad people because you know how good they are. :liar: Cindy has truly lost it. I am stunned after reading her email attack on Tim and LP (although he's questionable). I just wish she would stay out of the public eye. I really don't care to hear anymore from this woman. As said before, she lies and the apple does not fall from the tree. I never once believed they were acting out of grief. There behavior reeks of a cover-up for their lying, deceitful daughter. Please find Caylee, Tim and generous searchers.

I know EXACTLY what you mean, princess. This is just infuriating!!!

I hope Tim and LP hit her up for slander. How dare she.

How unappreciative, ungreatful, and unthankful of these GP's. Turn on everyone that has tried to help them!!!!!
They should protect themselves with that attorney...they are going to need it when the LE gets through with them.:behindbar

Okay, I got it! They spoke to the Attorney the same day the info about the Chloroform came out. Maybe this means they used the Chloroform to clean the car out so they are worried about being charged with something.

oh wow! This totally makes me think that the Chloroform was from CA and GA trying to get rid of the smell/stains in the trunk. I thought Casey was to dumb come up with using something like that. With GA being an old cop and CA working in a hospital she would be able to get it. Also CA going on NG the other night trying to explain some things about the trunk like Caylee's diapers in there ect.

How unappreciative, ungreatful, and unthankful of these GP's. Turn on everyone that has tried to help them!!!!!
They should protect themselves with that attorney...they are going to need it when the LE gets through with them.:behindbar

I couldn't have said it better myself! She needs to keep her mouth shut, because she is looking guiltier by the minute.

wow could this be the evidence that Padilla said "would shock the world".

I certainly hope so. As their attorney my number one mode of operation is to advise the Anthony's to NOT speak to the media any longer.

She has money and time for this lawyer to sue everyone? I wonder what happened to this----

“I will walk every inch of this earth and open every door and knock on every door, I will look in every nook and cranny until I find her.
http://www.local6.com/news/16922247/detail.html (video Dig Done: Grandma Hopes, 11th from bottom) ‘bout ½ way through the video

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back