Nejame to represent GA and CA but not Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kathyn2, my thoughts on his being retained are the same as yours. It is for their benefit to protect them against bad people because you know how good they are. :liar: Cindy has truly lost it. I am stunned after reading her email attack on Tim and LP (although he's questionable). I just wish she would stay out of the public eye. I really don't care to hear anymore from this woman. As said before, she lies and the apple does not fall from the tree. I never once believed they were acting out of grief. There behavior reeks of a cover-up for their lying, deceitful daughter. Please find Caylee, Tim and generous searchers.

You know I have to agree wth that statement "I never once believed they were acting out of grief". I have yet to see a tearful plea from the GP's to search for their GD. Not once have I ever seen Cindy show grief or even real concern over Caylee. We saw more grief and concern from that protesting Grandma, who Cindy tired to console at the end by hugging her, yet NO tears from Cindy. No emotion from Cindy. Only anger and hatred.

Holy Crow!!!
I dont even think an award winning writer could come up with this story. At any rate, they should be charge with obstruction. They are sending everyone on a wild goose chase as much as KC was.
Oh and by the way.....when are they booking their flights to Mexico, Texas and where else they said the baby was sighted. Good Grief!!! The plot thickens........

Kh, seriously I keep waiting for a Director to come out of the bushes and say, "that's a wrap folks." It's like all the protestors are extra's. We get new news every day feeding us on this story. It's sort of like that movie The Truman Show. It's almost surreal.

Don't leave out the whole gas can incident. They failed to report their return after filing a police report. (Isn't that like witholding information or concealing evidence?!)

I don't know.. maybe. Somebody stole my license plate several years ago, and I reported it... but I got a new plate and didn't call the police to tell them. (I did get pulled over a couple of times for not having the plate on, and had to explain the situation... and also explain that the perp took the screws and everything, so I wasn't sure how to put the new one on LOL I just got a warning, but nobody said anything like I should have called back to say I got a new one)

Hmm, lets see here now...cindy and george have retained a criminal defense attorney to do what exactly? Well I suspect defend them against criminal charges, casey is taking ole mom & dad down the sewer with her. (edited by me) So Baez is the one who told them to get a Lawyer to help with P.R., I don't know about that...sounds a little weird to me. It's their own damn fault that they are being vilified, they have vilified themselves.

So what will tomorrow bring aside from cindy insulting everyone that has gone out of their way to help her find her granddaughter? I wouldn't be surprised to see something like, George and cindy are really brother and sister, or that george is really cindy's uncle or some other family "relations" issue.

I don't think this attorney would take on the case unless there are some serious charges in the works. It wouldn't be worth his time.

I say both parents will be charged with obstruction of justice, lying and diverting investigators, and aiding and abetting a suspect because they cleaned up a potential crime scene.

Kh, seriously I keep waiting for a Director to come out of the bushes and say, "that's a wrap folks." It's like all the protestors are extra's. We get new news every day feeding us on this story. It's sort of like that movie The Truman Show. It's almost surreal.

Every night my husband comes home and asks "did they find the baby?" And everynight I say no, not yet, but you will never believe what happened today. Then I have to pick his jaw up off the floor.:banghead:

Mind you, he is a sargeant in corrections......in a supermax and has seen it all....literally.

I really thing Cindy and or George is connected with the Chloroform. I do not think that Casey would have thought about using Chloroform. Last night on Nancy Grace she stated that Chloroform searches was found on Casey's laptop. I figured if she purchased it on line, LE would have released that information as well.

Eyewitness News also talked to Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, about the situation and he said he thinks George and Cindy Anthony need an attorney because right now "they are being vilified on TV."

I LOVED this section! - um.. they are being vilified?

They are villifying themselves! - Just look at their behavoir!

i also find it interesting that it is only GA and CA that are being "represented". nothing was said about LA being included in that?

There is our CLUE that this lawyer was not hired just to protect the Anthony's from the media and to sue anyone that says something about them, otherwise Lee would be represented as well.

NOPE charges are coming, trust me....

This is just another entrant to the circus crawling out of the clown car (it has to be near empty by now right?).

It is highly unlikely that this is for criminal charges as he says he is representing both of them. Maybe he can finally get a muzzle on Cindy. Though I think he told her to stop talking to the press so she sent them an email blasting a nonprofit search group for feeding off of their missing granddaughter. I doubt that is what he had in mind when he said stop talking to them. She is so resistant to advice he will probably drop them quickly as well.

I have no idea whether they intentionally destroyed or withheld evidence in this case. If they did I am sure they will be prosecuted. But all the lies Cindy has told that are being quoted as obstruction have nothing to do with anything criminal. Obstruction of justice in that context would be for lying to an officer (like Casey is charged with). We don't know what she has said to the cops and we don't have access to her interviews yet. Prosecution for the public statements is just not going to happen.

Hold the horses folks!!! I think they are afraid of Criminal Charges. WHY would anyone need to hire an attorney of that caliber for just suing folks who lied about them?
This is a trial lawyer. IMHO they will be charged with something.
This attorney is good in court. They are worried about the fact that they are involved in some way, which is what a lot of us have thought since the second week of this case.
I think things are getting ready to heat up.

This is just another entrant to the circus crawling out of the clown car (it has to be near empty by now right?).

I have no idea whether they intentionally destroyed or withheld evidence in this case. If they did I am sure they will be prosecuted. But all the lies Cindy has told that are being quoted as obstruction have nothing to do with anything criminal. Obstruction of justice in that context would be for lying to an officer (like Casey is charged with). We don't know what she has said to the cops and we don't have access to her interviews yet. Prosecution for the public statements is just not going to happen.
**snipped**

I agree with the public statements - BUT what about CA washing the pants that "smelled like the car". And GA driving that "death" car home - AFTER smelling THAT smell WITH the tow co owner and the maggots and all - GA has admitted he knows that smell - YET he drove it home, cleaned it out (and I believe that is when he got his gas cans back as well).

Those are actions taken by them - can they not be charged for those?

wow could this be the evidence that Padilla said "would shock the world".

I certainly hope so. As their attorney my number one mode of operation is to advise the Anthony's to NOT speak to the media any longer.

The only evidence I can think of that would "shock the world" in this case is if on examining
Caylee's DNA, paternity was discovered to match someone whose sample was on file.

I hope some charges are coming soon. I don't think they killed the baby but I do believe they tried to cover up the crime and save their daughter.

There is our CLUE that this lawyer was not hired just to protect the Anthony's from the media and to sue anyone that says something about them, otherwise Lee would be represented as well.

NOPE charges are coming, trust me....

Out on a limb for my first time post...

I've always had a feeling the GP's would be 'thrown under the bus' by JB to bolster KC's defense. Another reason to seek representation?!

Hold the horses folks!!! I think they are afraid of Criminal Charges. WHY would anyone need to hire an attorney of that caliber for just suing folks who lied about them?
This is a trial lawyer. IMHO they will be charged with something.
This attorney is good in court. They are worried about the fact that they are involved in some way, which is what a lot of us have thought since the second week of this case.
I think things are getting ready to heat up.

They are guilty of something or afraid they can be prosecuted. They wouldn't hire a trial lawyer just to go after people who are dragging their names through the mud.

**snipped**

I agree with the public statements - BUT what about CA washing the pants that "smelled like the car". And GA driving that "death" car home - AFTER smelling THAT smell WITH the tow co owner and the maggots and all - GA has admitted he knows that smell - YET he drove it home, cleaned it out (and I believe that is when he got his gas cans back as well).

Those are actions taken by them - can they not be charged for those?

That is possible, whether the prosecuter will choose to go forward with charges is hard to say. Earlier in the case the legal mouthpieces said it would be very unlikely for a prosecuter to haul them in for that.

Holy Crow!!!
I dont even think an award winning writer could come up with this story. At any rate, they should be charge with obstruction. They are sending everyone on a wild goose chase as much as KC was.
Oh and by the way.....when are they booking their flights to Mexico, Texas and where else they said the baby was sighted. Good Grief!!! The plot thickens........

She said on NG the other night, that she thought that Caylee could be in Puerto Rico. Now isn't that funny that, that is where the friend of Casey's went on vacation, while Casey was stealing her checks??

Cindy sounds just like Casey in her "MISTRUTHS"

Is she trying to lay blame on this friend?

Every night my husband comes home and asks "did they find the baby?" And everynight I say no, not yet, but you will never believe what happened today. Then I have to pick his jaw up off the floor.:banghead:

Mind you, he is a sargeant in corrections......in a supermax and has seen it all....literally.

That is exactly how I feel. I keep saying to myself, "This can't be real. This has to be a movie or something." I just can't believe all the twists there are on a daily basis. No wonder I am completely engulfed in this case, much to my husband's chagrin.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back