Nejame to represent GA and CA but not Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
let them keep talking - encourage them folks. give them their rope. LE is watching & watching closely. keep talking Cindy, you'll be your daughters cell mate shortly. imo

the first bit of advice Attorney Nejame should give C&G is "keep your mouths shut, no emails, no tv, no nothing"

who in their right mind would contribute to thier defense?

Who the heck would DONATE to their 'defense'??? I sure hope they are not taking money donated to finding Caylee. AND I hope this is a big lesson to never never donate to any family personally to search for a child. Only donate to a reputable search organization like TES. Never to a fund set up by family. Now look! They are probably taking money that was not meant for them to defend themselves against criminal actions. They must have gotten wind they may be arrested.

Up until today I have had nothing but sympathy for GA and CA. I have tried to reason with my head that they acted the way they did due to denial but after the chloroform bombshell which I am sure they knew about I now think they did help with covering up the murder of their granddaughter.

They are all guilty..KC killed her, the parents found out after the 911 calls, they helped get rid of evidence.

This is a true case of a mother responsible for making her child what she is.

What are they going to try now..to sue Tim Miller..my g_d, have they no shame..never mind we no they do not..Cindy is becoming more loathed then her daughter..

.......can someone link me up to the reg webcam on their house?
Pleessssssse...pretty please.
Is there one?

Anyone who does not agree with Cindy gets the full power of her venom. Notice how it is everyone else that is causing the problem. Just like KC, anyone who comes in contact with her is somehow damaged & tossed aside
. I bet she was fun to work with.

Wow. This speaks volumes, if ya ask me.

yes, it certainly does. Perhaps Cindy & George's new atty. will advise her to stop prattling nonsense. I read Cindy's email to eyewitness news on the website where she now feels that both LP and Tim Miller "misrepresented themselves" and that TM is out to gain publicity at the expense of her granddaughter" (not a direct quote, praphrasing). I don't know CA but yet I am itching to SLAP her right now.

Notice that Lee's name is not included in that blurb. Maybe he is in PR with the billboard.
haha-7383.gif

Why do CA and GA need a criminal defense attorney? Are they finally going to be charged with obstructing justice?

Wow. And the case keeps spinning. My poor head.

There is a reason they have a lawyer and it isn't because they are innocent. JMO

Why is that camera in their yard overhead? Is someone searching there? This camera barely works and is driving me crazy. Most the time there is no picture.

my goodness gracious sakes alive
holy moses smell the moses

talk about dysfunctional

They are all guilty..KC killed her, the parents found out after the 911 calls, they helped get rid of evidence.

This is a true case of a mother responsible for making her child what she is.

What are they going to try now..to sue Tim Miller..my g_d, have they no shame..never mind we no they do not..Cindy is becoming more loathed then her daughter..
I think so too!

Oh oh oh, I am not so sure that the Anthony's are worried about being charged with anything. I just read the wftv article about this lawyer. I believe he is going to be one of those lawyers that threatens lawsuits over anyone that says negative remarks about the Anthony's. Remember the lawyer that Ramsey's hired that was always threatening to sue? I forget his name. He was also a well known lawyer. They hired him to protect their image and I think thats what the Anthony's are doing with this lawyer.

from www.wftv.com

Nejame said he would not be taking over Casey's case, but instead would be representing George and Cindy Anthony. He said, if he steps in, he would help deal with the negative publicity.

Eyewitness News also talked to Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, about the situation and he said he thinks George and Cindy Anthony need an attorney because right now "they are being vilified on TV."

Eyewitness News asked Nejame if it would be a pro bono case and he would only say he did not want to talk about finances; however there would be some people contributing to the fund.

Who the heck would DONATE to their 'defense'??? I sure hope they are not taking money donated to finding Caylee. AND I hope this is a big lesson to never never donate to any family personally to search for a child. Only donate to a reputable search organization like TES. Never to a fund set up by family. Now look! They are probably taking money that was not meant for them to defend themselves against criminal actions. They must have gotten wind they may be arrested.

Brilliant post! Thank you.

I do think that George and Cindy should be held accountable for cleaning the car, cleaning Casey's pants and the knife, and for not being forthcoming with information.

Maybe the donations are going to come from lawsuits.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back