Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see the TMZ article stating that SA has suggested it could be one of his brothers. IMO that is most likely explanation. Even reading Brendan's wild confessions made me believe he may know something. Maybe he was even coerced into blaming SA by the real killer.

I think what stuck out most for me is the call from the cop asking if SA has been apprehended once the RAV4 is found. At that point there was no other evidence against SA other than he was the last to see her. Why jump to assuming it was him when there were so many others with access to the property etc...

TMZ were a little dishonest with their reporting, I feel. They make it sound like SA has come out and accused his brothers. They actually got their story from an appeal document, drawn up by lawyers, which was trying to challenge the trial judge's decision to not permit alternate suspect evidence. They did this by listing those alternate suspects. Obviously the lawyers were working for Steven, but I think it was initiated by them.

And I agree with you.....if it's not SA, then it's highly likely to be someone living on the compound....brother, in-law or nephew, IMO.

Would love to know who wrote that anonymous letter.

Either or I suppose. To me it seems like the RAV4 was planted there. The way it was covered was not natural, IMO. Also, it is right the entrance of a 40 acre property. How convenient?

Ant, BTW ~ :welcome:

Thank you!

It seemed planted there to me as well. IMO, Colborn calling in the car is a thread that needs to be pulled and pulled. As I remember in the doc, he struggled on the stand to explain it.

I do wonder if LE was looking for anything to pin on Steven because of the 36 million. Perhaps Colborn discovers Teresa's body and vehicle, reaches out to Lenk and they move to frame SA for it.

The source is himself. He followed the trial as it happened.

Incidentally...don't you think it might be wise to actually watch the series before making a judgement?

I wasn't making a judgment on the series. Just saying I thought it was odd that the blogger included no sources for any of his statements. Even people who attend a trial include citations, transcripts, names etc when they blog about it.

Why didn't he include court records or numbers of court case when he blogged about the alternative suspect?

During the testimonies of both the stepfather of Brendan, and Brendan's brother, I was suspicious as heck with them. Especially since they both made it a point to "alibi" one another-- almost like they were in on it and wanted to pin it on someone else.

Yep. Me too.

I would go so far as to say that if SA is innocent and he did see Teresa drive away, then Bobby flat out lied on the witness stand.

Steven said she drove away, he went inside with the magazine, came back out to go and talk to Bobby but saw that his truck had gone. This would mean that Bobby followed closely after Teresa.

Bobby said he saw Teresa walking towards Steven's trailer, went for his shower, left about 15 minutes later and her car was still there, although there was no sign of her.

These are totally incompatible. One of them is lying.

I think this may have started out as a robbery further down the road.

IIRC the few pieces of bone in the quarry had the same burn pattern that were consistent with the ones from the pit and the burning barrel. I think the dna was too degraded in the burn barrel and the quarry to match to TH. I believe one of the bones in the pit had a piece of muscle tissue still attached.

Did the quarry have water in it ? Honestly, if SA did it, he could have driven that rav4 into the quarry and it would have been hidden a lot longer than it was . Just thinking out loud .

The thing about him answering the door in a towel that could render it less creepy is that I expect those family members went back and forth between each others' houses/trailers all the time. If he didn't know she was coming, or if she arrived before he expected, that could explain it. I imagine with a job like hers, she went from place to place taking photos, so on any given day she might be ahead of or behind schedule.

I wasn't making a judgment on the series. Just saying I thought it was odd that the blogger included no sources for any of his statements. Even people who attend a trial include citations, transcripts, names etc when they blog about it.

Why didn't he include court records or numbers of court case when he blogged about the alternative suspect?

Er...what?

He was watching the trial and writing about it. His source is the trial itself.

i don't think he did blog about an alternative suspect. He was reporting what was said in court...the judge did not allow discussions about any alternative suspect except Brendan.

EDIT: The alternative suspects comes from appeal documents written by SA's lawyers.

There's no evidence at all that she told her boss she felt uncomfortable going.

She laughingly mentioned to a receptionist that he'd answered the door in a towel, saying, "ewwww".

If going bothered her, why did she? She must have recognised the address having been so many times before.

This is all Kratz propaganda that, IMO, is nowhere near as damning at he's trying to suggest.

I agree. However, at least one of the brothers DID bother women who'd come to the salvage yard on business and may well have given off a creepy vibe.

Ok.. no one is answering me if this is allowed so I'm going to try again. Don't ban me or anything if it's not allowed - I know not what I do. Not trying to make trouble :D

I just thought this was kind of interesting that the ex has marks on his hand during the search.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Did anyone else notice this?

(Can someone point me to a help section or have an admin contact me? I have profile/pw issues Thanks!)

I think that him answering the door in a towel is simply not enough information at all. She never stated what he did or said after that, i.e. did he just peek out and apologize and hold on...I'll be right out and then dressed and came out? Or did he just prance around like a peacock the entire time hovering over her?

Also, does anyone happen to have an overhead view of the junkyard with the location of the car or any other pertinent evidence?

A call to arms from Jerry Buting....

https://mobile.twitter.com/jbuting

Be not afraid, people of Manitowoc. Give up your secrets, the police can't retaliate now while the world is watching them!

Wonder if he has anyone specific in mind?!

I have to say.. I'd be pretty afraid if I lived there.. especially with all the nutters I see posting out on articles about this.

Ok.. no one is answering me if this is allowed so I'm going to try again. Don't ban me or anything if it's not allowed - I know not what I do. Not trying to make trouble :D

I just thought this was kind of interesting that the ex has marks on his hand during the search.

(Can someone point me to a help section or have an admin contact me? I have profile/pw issues Thanks!)

C@rol, I think the problem is that you need to have a link for your photos.

A call to arms from Jerry Buting....

https://mobile.twitter.com/jbuting

Be not afraid, people of Manitowoc. Give up your secrets, the police can't retaliate now while the world is watching them!

Wonder if he has anyone specific in mind?!

Someone had tweeted him about a potential witness against another suspect and he asked they contact him directly. Maybe this potential witness fears retaliation by the police?

View attachment 86723View attachment 86724View attachment 86725

I really don't see it as important unless there was unknown blood evidence found that may possibly match him. Again - no fingerprints were found. Unless they found his and figured his should be there being her "ex" boyfriend.

RE; "Be not afraid...the police can't retaliate now...."

Maybe not now, but the world's attention won't be on the town forever, and in a small town, who wants to become a pariah?

C@rol, I think the problem is that you need to have a link for your photos.

Oh shoot.. that link was long gone. I d/l the pics when I saw them so I can show you guys. dang. Thanks for letting me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME