Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE; "Be not afraid...the police can't retaliate now...."

Maybe not now, but the world's attention won't be on the town forever, and in a small town, who wants to become a pariah?

Maybe someone who just can't sleep at night knowing they are keeping information that a person may be innocent.

Americans.....please excuse this stupid question....but what is the actual difference between the police and the Sheriff's department? Do they investigate different types of crimes?

TIA.

your not alone , I have read here for years and I just can't understand how people are coming up with some of this stuff . I respect everyone's opinions but when I see comments starting with " I have just watched the documentary and I'm convinced he's innocent" I just can't believe it as people here usually know better from my experience .

Ignore Brendans confession as I believe he should not of been convicted.
Ignore the blood , Key and garage evidence and I still think there is a strong case against Steven Every .

I really don't see it as important unless there was unknown blood evidence found that may possibly match him. Again - no fingerprints were found. Unless they found his and figured his should be there being her "ex" boyfriend.

I saw it as signs of a possible struggle. Wouldn't expect it to be anywhere.. maybe under her fingernails but..
I know there are some theories around the ex. Just thought it was interesting. Could be from anything.

I agree. However, at least one of the brothers DID bother women who'd come to the salvage yard on business and may well have given off a creepy vibe.

If I had to go onto this property, i'd get a creepy vibe, period.

It reminds me of Robert Picton's pig farm. The "Dead End" sign is eerie also. :scared:

The people who said he was framed said that because we watched it. ( read the transcripts, discussed the case ect...). These were not innocent "mistakes" made by LE. Thousands of people were not "tricked" into believing these two were framed, by some clever Documentariens skillful editing.

This is what I find so infuriating about the, "SA's guilty, evidence wasn't planted, Doc was biased" crowd; They never offer anything to back up this (imo ridicules!) claim, just some vague insinuation that they "know better than we simpletons who believe fake tv drama" .

What I find infuriating about the "SA is innocent crowd" Is they are not explaining to me how in the name that all is good , they can ignore the evidence that could not of been planted ...
This man himself admits to be tending to a fire that later the girls remains were found in . He was the last person to be seen with her and she's then goes off the map. He requested her to be there that day. The ropes and chains he bought , that he himself puts a sexual use too ( except they were to use on his incarcerated girlfriend) are found in the ashes . The receipt that was never filled out . The hidden number when ringing her. Except when ringing her after the murder to make it look like she never came ....that alone ....can anyone answer me why he would ring her after she was meant to have left ? ....... we can start from there

I think that him answering the door in a towel is simply not enough information at all. She never stated what he did or said after that, i.e. did he just peek out and apologize and hold on...I'll be right out and then dressed and came out? Or did he just prance around like a peacock the entire time hovering over her?

Also, does anyone happen to have an overhead view of the junkyard with the location of the car or any other pertinent evidence?

I don't think the Avery family had much class. Hey, at least he was taking a shower.

I found this, a little hard to see.

Y4wxd8h.png

I really don't see it as important unless there was unknown blood evidence found that may possibly match him. Again - no fingerprints were found. Unless they found his and figured his should be there being her "ex" boyfriend.

He should of been investigated more closely, IMO.

He is wearing long sleeves, who knows how many more scratches he has on him. What about the roommate?

Surely, the LE should be investigating everyone in her inner circle, to find motive.

What I find infuriating about the "SA is innocent crowd" Is they are not explaining to me how in the name that all is good , they can ignore the evidence that could not of been planted ...
This man himself admits to be tending to a fire that later the girls remains were found in . He was the last person to be seen with her and she's then goes off the map. He requested her to be there that day. The ropes and chains he bought , that he himself puts a sexual use too ( except they were to use on his incarcerated girlfriend) are found in the ashes . The receipt that was never filled out . The hidden number when ringing her. Except when ringing her after the murder to make it look like she never came ....that alone ....can anyone answer me why he would ring her after she was meant to have left ? ....... we can start from there

Where is the blood evidence? There was 0 in the trailer, in the garage. And, there is no way this could of been cleaned up by the way they hoarded.

SA has none of her DNA on him? I don't buy it. What is his motive to kill her? Just cause?

It just doesn't make any sense as to why he would do this without any blood except the blood that came from the vile that the seal was tampered with.

JMO

Americans.....please excuse this stupid question....but what is the actual difference between the police and the Sheriff's department? Do they investigate different types of crimes?

TIA.
The police department is city, whereas sheriff's department is county. Also, the sheriff, as opposed to say, deputy sheriff, is an elected position.

Eta ~ also, some towns are too small to employee a police department, so they rely solely upon their county's sheriff department.

More links to SA & BD cases at reddit.

Respectfully, literally all of that has been covered. Some of it is hearsay, some of it false, some of it easily dismissed and explainable.

The police department is city, whereas sheriff's department is county. Also, the sheriff, as opposed to say, deputy sheriff, is an elected position.

Eta ~ also, some towns are too small to employee a police department, so they rely solely upon their county's sheriff department.
Well, I also felt that the city police took care of matters that take place within the city limits, whereas the county police take care of matters of areas outside of city limits, in other words, within the county, but not incorporated or not having their own police force. The Averys live in 3 Rivers, which I would imagine doesn't have a significant police force, if any, and therefore relies on the sherrif's police to police their community.

Where is the blood evidence? There was 0 in the trailer, in the garage. And, there is no way this could of been cleaned up by the way they hoarded.

SA has none of her DNA on him? I don't buy it. What is his motive to kill her? Just cause?

It just doesn't make any sense as to why he would do this without any blood except the blood that came from the vile that the seal was tampered with.

JMO

The motive from the sounds of it was sadistic / sexual or both .
Did you believe Brendan ? I didn't ...........her throat was probably not cut , she could of been strangled and shot after death which really cuts down her blood ....
He has a deep cut on his finger...that has not been questioned , I'm guessing that bled ......

I don't think the Avery family had much class. Hey, at least he was taking a shower.

I found this, a little hard to see.

Y4wxd8h.png

Thanks for posting this. I did not picture this as the layout whatsoever, so appreciate you sharing this. So I will say that the location of the RAV 4 was actually in the opposite back corner of the property as SAs trailer, which I had not realized. Does anyone know what the approach to the lot would be? Would visitors come in via the entrance by the bus. I realize that it is an actual "road" called Avery Road, but it only seems to lead to all of their homes. Also, does anyone know if the vehicle was visible from any of the other roads circling around the property? I know that SA mentioned in his interview that there were several ways to enter the property without anyone seeing it.

P.S. Any sleuths know if the date that SA referred to as seeing headlights might have been the same day or time that the cop called in the plates?

Respectfully, literally all of that has been covered. Some of it is hearsay, some of it false, some of it easily dismissed and explainable.

Really ? can you show me where these things were dismissed and explained ?

The motive from the sounds of it was sadistic / sexual or both .
Did you believe Brendan ? I didn't ...........her throat was probably not cut , she could of been strangled and shot after death which really cuts down her blood ....
He has a deep cut on his finger...that has not been questioned , I'm guessing that bled ......

The ONLY place the sexual motive comes from is Brendan's "confession". If we don't believe Brendan's confession for other reasons, there's no other indication whatsoever that it was a sexual/sadistic motive.

Has anyone read Michael Griesbach's book about Steven Avery, The Innocent Killer? (Griesbach was the ADA who helped exonerate Avery from his rape conviction.)

One guy who's read it claims there's some interesting parts about Steven Avery's post-exoneration life, including some severe incidents of perjury and domestic violence. For instance:

Prior to that trial, Jodi called the police on Steven, on an evening where he became very violent. She came home late from the races and Steve told her to "pack her **** and move out," after saying this he pushed her, causing her to fall into a chair and hit her head. Avery got on top of her and started hitting her, telling her he should kill her. Jodi went to call 911, but before she could talk to the dispatcher, he ripped the phone out of the wall and began choking her with the cord from the phone. When she came to, he dragged her out to the car by her arms and said, "I should get the gun and kill you." Jodi and Steven eventually reconciled, she changed her story and requested to drop the charges. The police issued a disorderly conduct citation, instead of issuing criminal charges."

https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMur...e_innocent_killer_a_true_story_of_a_wrongful/

Expert evidence indicates that the bones were moved.

No one saw Teresa with Steven

Ropes and chains? Why are you making things up?

The handcuffs were not found in the ashes.

It wasn't a receipt. It was a bill of sale to be filled in when the car is sold.

Why would he ring her? Maybe he didn't. Misdial? Pocket dial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE