Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
your not alone , I have read here for years and I just can't understand how people are coming up with some of this stuff . I respect everyone's opinions but when I see comments starting with " I have just watched the documentary and I'm convinced he's innocent" I just can't believe it as people here usually know better from my experience .

Ignore Brendans confession as I believe he should not of been convicted.
Ignore the blood , Key and garage evidence and I still think there is a strong case against Steven Every .

I'm not sure of SA guilt or innocence, but I've formed the opinion if there was so much evidence to convict SA of murder, why force a confession out of Brendan, why plant evidence?
Brendan shouldn't be in prison, imo.

The most shocking part of MaM were the police interviews conducted with Brendan. The officer had to tell Brendan TH, was shot in the head??!!! Was Brendan there or not? smh

Also, I've read the transcript about the so called 'molestation' of Brendan by SA, absolutely shocking case of badgering by the interviewing officer, Fassbender, he should be ashamed of himself. JMO

I'm not sure of SA guilt or innocence, but I've formed the opinion if there was so much evidence to convict SA of murder, why force a confession out of Brendan, why plant evidence?
Brendan shouldn't be in prison, imo.

The most shocking part of MaM were the police interviews conducted with Brendan. The officer had to tell Brendan TH, was shot in the head??!!! Was Brendan there or not? smh

Also, I've read the transcript about the so called 'molestation' of Brendan by SA, absolutely shocking case of badgering by the interviewing officer, Fassbender, he should be ashamed of himself. JMO

I'm hung up on that as well.

During the testimonies of both the stepfather of Brendan, and Brendan's brother, I was suspicious as heck with them. Especially since they both made it a point to "alibi" one another-- almost like they were in on it and wanted to pin it on someone else.

What's also odd about that is that Brendan's mother wasn't married to Scott Tadych at the time, she married him AFTER the convictions.

Even though Tadych has publicly stated that he thinks Brendan is innocent, and that Steve Avery is right "where he should be," hasn't it ever entered her mind that he might have been involved? It defies logic (as well as the State's theory) that Avery was able to commit this crime -- and cover up virtually all physical evidence of it -- completely on his own.

Tadych's stance seems fishy and self-serving. I am very curious as to how Barb has squared these things in her own mind.

Manitowoc County was being sued and Colbourn's/Lenk's superior, Kocourek. It had a huge impact on each and every one of those involved in railroading SA for sexual assault, this can't be ignored, imo.

Avery was on their hit list.

It was rather telling when Sheriff Ken Peterson said it would have been an easier option to eliminate SA by killing him instead of setting him up. :worms:

I don't think the Avery family had much class. Hey, at least he was taking a shower.

I found this, a little hard to see.

Y4wxd8h.png

where is the garage on this map?

Expert evidence indicates that the bones were moved.

No one saw Teresa with Steven.

Ropes and chains? Why are you making things up?

The handcuffs were not found in the ashes.

It wasn't a receipt. It was a bill of sale to be filled in when the car is sold.

Why would he ring her? Maybe he didn't. Misdial? Pocket dial?

1. I know the bones were moved.

2. Steven admits he was with Theresa.

3. that's just my description , I am talking about the devices that he bought to use on his girlfriend . although this is not a big thing for me I might of missed that fact being cleared up ?

4. The receipt is also not a big deal ....the body is ...

5. misdial , butt call..... more excuses.

In order for Steven to have not done this the amount of people that would have to be involved in one way or another and over the years have not let it slip to one honest person is too much and the luck each player in the game would had fall on them , you have to believe that .....

Steven was unlucky enough to .......

Call out a girl (whom he gave the creeps too) to do a job , who then goes missing straight after seeing him and on that same night , light a fire , that then gives the real killer or killers the opportunity to burn the girl else-where (really , really well for some reason when you think of what they had planned) and then plant her remains in his fire .

what luck they had those killers because then ...

The police find this girls car else where and they also have the same idea as the killers I mean that they use a girls violent death to go after Steven ... and they manage to smuggle her car that's full of her blood into his car yard/fields, cover it in his blood and his sweat on the hood...they then wait weeks and throw in the key and bullet for good measure.

but not only this they then go after his 16 year old cousin but don't charge him for any offense...associated with the confession

People have said his past behaviour does not come into it ....I disagree , he murdered a cat ....fire was used to burn the cats body ...some might not see how that has anything to do with the murder.....but murdering a family pet you have to admit is found in alot of people that go on to murder so it should be noted , he also has a history of violence towards women ...one being he's girlfriend who he very recently to the murder had attacked. I see these things as thing I would take into account.

brendan getting bleach on his pants (according to his mother) on the night this all went down just adds a little layer.

were things done wrong? yes !

should there be new trails ? yes !

Brendan would most likely be released but I believe there is enough evidence to convict Avery.

Thanks for posting this. I did not picture this as the layout whatsoever, so appreciate you sharing this. So I will say that the location of the RAV 4 was actually in the opposite back corner of the property as SAs trailer, which I had not realized. Does anyone know what the approach to the lot would be? Would visitors come in via the entrance by the bus. I realize that it is an actual "road" called Avery Road, but it only seems to lead to all of their homes. Also, does anyone know if the vehicle was visible from any of the other roads circling around the property? I know that SA mentioned in his interview that there were several ways to enter the property without anyone seeing it.

P.S. Any sleuths know if the date that SA referred to as seeing headlights might have been the same day or time that the cop called in the plates?

I'd like to know that, too. It appears there many roads going in and out of the Salvage Yard, far away from the homesteads.

Also, is the body of water near where the RAV4 was located the "quarry" where other charred remains were found? Either way, that site couldn't be farther from SA's home...

BTW, I hadn't realized there was a "back entrance" away from ALL residences until I saw that diagram. Even more convinced that car was planted there by someone other than an Avery.

Manitowoc County was being sued and Colbourn's/Lenk's superior, Kocourek. It had a huge impact on each and every one of those involved in railroading SA for sexual assault, this can't be ignored, imo.

Avery was on their hit list.

It was rather telling when Sheriff Ken Peterson said it would have been an easier option to eliminate SA by killing him instead of setting him up. :worms:

You can also read this, from a civil defense attorney who deals with these types of lawsuits, on why the whole lawsuit motive was overblown:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMur...houghts_from_a_civil_defense_attorney_on_the/

BTW, I hadn't realized there was a "back entrance" away from ALL residences until I saw that diagram. Even more convinced that car was planted there by someone other than an Avery.

Lol. Tawny. You're scaring me with the signature. Lol. Here's looking at you kid. Lol

But seriously. The guy was strongly perusing a 36 million dollar law suit from the county.

So why would he decide to abandon that plan by raping and killing a woman. Idk.

I'm starting to wonder if he was just stupid. Or if the family was jealous of him and decided to frame him.

But that usually happens after the money comes in. So imo. He did it. Jmo

You can also read this, from a civil defense attorney who deals with these types of lawsuits, on why the whole lawsuit motive was overblown:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMur...houghts_from_a_civil_defense_attorney_on_the/

From your link, this 'civil defense attorney' believes SA was framed more likely due to pure malice.

Couldn't it be all these factors, malice and intense hatred of SA, the huge amount of money and saving face?
SA was making a fool of the whole sheriff's department, people have been killed for less. JMO

I've been gone from WS for over 2 years, but this topic brought me back. I am saddened that so many people watched this documentary and came to the conclusion that Steven Avery was framed by Law Enforcement. I understand how people can believe he is innocent from watching this series. I won't call it a documentary even since it is more a propaganda film. It is a one-sided, cherry picked, heavily edited movie presented without all facts or evidence of the case. It's very frustrating to those of us who have read actual court transcripts that show who this man really is.

Well guess what? It saddens me that someone could watch this and think that Law Enforcement acted correctly and was above board. And, as others have stated, many here have read transcripts, looked at anything we could find on this case.

Maybe you didn't mean it to come across that way but this sounds rather condescending. If you were a regular at WS 2 years ago then you know that people here know how to do research and read documents and are quite savvy about such matters.

In all honesty. The governor should be absolutely mandated to review his case since the guy actually did 18 years in prison for something that was proving false. Jmo.

I truly think that they owe him a retrial after sending him up the river for 18 years while only compensating him with 400k for a crime that was proving false. Jmo

From your link, this 'civil defense attorney' believes SA was framed more likely due to pure malice.

Couldn't it be all these factors, malice and intense hatred of SA, the huge amount of money and saving face?
SA was making a fool of the whole sheriff's department, people have been killed for less. JMO

Believe whatever conspiracy you like on here, but that's not how it works in the courtroom, and that's why Steven Avery is locked up and going nowhere.

Expert evidence indicates that the bones were moved.No one saw Teresa with StevenRopes and chains? Why are you making things up?The handcuffs were not found in the ashes.It wasn't a receipt. It was a bill of sale to be filled in when the car is sold.Why would he ring her? Maybe he didn't. Misdial? Pocket dial?
Leg irons and handcuffs were changed to ropes and chains only after that sob "investigator" that worked with Brendans supposed attorney made him draw pictures of what happened.I am not sure of guilt or innocence but I am 100% positive that Brendan deserves a new trial.

What's also odd about that is that Brendan's mother wasn't married to Scott Tadych at the time, she married him AFTER the convictions.

Even though Tadych has publicly stated that he thinks Brendan is innocent, and that Steve Avery is right "where he should be," hasn't it ever entered her mind that he might have been involved? It defies logic (as well as the State's theory) that Avery was able to commit this crime -- and cover up virtually all physical evidence of it -- completely on his own.

Tadych's stance seems fishy and self-serving. I am very curious as to how Barb has squared these things in her own mind.

I wonder if it's because she suspects one of her brothers did it (just speculating- and by brothers I don't mean Steven)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all honesty. The governor should be absolutely mandated to review his case since the guy actually did 18 years in prison for something that was proving false. Jmo.

I truly think that they owe him a retrial after sending him up the river for 18 years while only compensating him with 400k for a crime that was proving false. Jmo

You don't want Scott Walker reviewing this, trust me. He has no college degree, no legal training, and I can guarantee his review wouldn't go in the favor of Avery. If it was another governor, I may feel differently.

I very rarely post. I do not know if this has been considered in all the pages upon pages of posts on this subject, however I can not stop thinking about one point being a woman myself; if Teresa said she felt creeped out by SA and was asked to go to an address directly next to and on the same property as SA's after being there many times before....why would she go? I mean the road was called Avery Road. Red flag? Yes I think SA is creepy myself. But if she was being harassed by SA and then went out there, why? And why stay and take pictures as testified by the bus driver instead of high tailing it out of there?

There is so much that doesn't add up. Maybe SA did kill her but the LE were definitely taking the lead from a coerced confession of a 16 year old and making all those things appear to be true instead oft properly investigating.

The saddest part for me is that no one knows to this day what really happened to Teresa because LE botched the entire case.

If she was being harassed by SA, why go out to the salvage yard?

Why were other potential suspects never questioned?

Where is the blood?

Poor Teresa and her family.

You don't want Scott Walker reviewing this, trust me. He has no college degree, no legal training, and I can guarantee his review wouldn't go in the favor of Avery. If it was another governor, I may feel differently.

Thanks. I am about to face a simple legal case as well. Which I truly feel innocent in.

But I'm definitely skeptical of a getting a possible judge that may think other wise.

I now realize that even if you may can prove that you are not guilty for whatever reasons; You may still get a judge or prosecutor or jury that thinks other wise while telling you to step off. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214