Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colborn was swabbing DNA samples from the bathroom before the key was found. Maybe this is how he put DNA on that key.
attachment.php

On Nov. 5 Calumet calls Manitowoc to tell them that there has been a CHANGE OF PLANS. That the BOSS wants us to go back over to the Avery Yard and see if they will allow searchers in to the lot. This is before the car is found.

Change of Plans, why the change of plans. Who would have been Calumet's boss, Kratz? Remember the night of Nov 4 thru the morning of Nov 5th most of the Avery's had gone up to their cabin. They say Earl was taking care of the business that night. But he don't live on the lot that I understand, So he probably went home that night at some point. When this happens who was on the lot? I would think that during the night that someone very well could have planted that Rav4 in the back of the lot. Coming in from the quarry even to less likely be seen. Then the boss man knowing that evidence was planted they could find her car and get that search warrant. I believe the cops put the car back there and the blood evidence was already supplied in it when they staged it to look concealed in the most obvious way.

Also, they had Teresa's blood from her vehicle. That's how they put it on the bullet.

Also still having problems with that time line. I say Teresa appointments were closer to 15-20 mins not 10. the 10 minutes Kratz allotted for each appointment seems like shed be rushing Meeting the Client Being shown the car Writing down the vin number taking pictures. Handing them the magazine and Bill of sale for later use and then leaving. Which I wonder also is how many pictures Teresa would have been taking of each car? Would she have been taking outside pictures of the car and Inside pictures too? Auto trader has a site abut how you should take as many as you can and post as many as each site will allow you to. This being said AutoTrader allows 27 pictures per vehicle on their website. So I have believe her appointments closer to the 15 mins that the customers account for her being there, not 10. I also don't have any reason to believe that she would be speeding at any time to get to her appointments. With all that in my mind I tried to write out timelines that would make sense with the evidence we have. Which is that 2:27-2:32pm call in which Auto Trader states Teresa said she was 10 minutes out from the Avery Yard. I also think that Mr. SS's appointment in New Holstein was set for 1:30 or so. So lets me do the math.....
1:30-1:45 Teresa is in New Holstein at the SS residence.
1:45- Google maps say it would take at least 40 mins to GZ's Residence in northern Manitowoc or 50 mins to Avery's.
2:25pm 40 mins GZ. But she gets that call 2 minutes later at 2:27 to state shes 10 mins out from the Averys.
2:35pm 50 mins to Avery's Yard. She gets the call at 2:27pm and states about the 10 mins. This makes more sense.
Which says to me that Avery did see her leave as he stated, and her last appointment that day would have been GZ's residence.

So do we believe the state who is crunching the short 1 hour between 1:30 the first appointment and the Avery Yard. They needed to squeeze that other appointment in. So States timeline is more rushed.
1:30pm-1:40pm SS residence in new holstein
1:40pm- This is her drive to the GZ residence according to the state.
2:15pm She is arriving at the 2nd location of GZ and leaving 10 mins later
2:25pm- She leaves the GZ residence and receives that call that she is 10 mins out.
This just sounds so very rushed. She was a professional photographer with a degree. Remember the state pushed that timeline when they suspected Avery in the Penny Beersten Rape Case. To make it so that Avery was the last to see her that day they did this again. Pushed the time line to make it fit their conviction.

I still have to go by the google times. I have a feeling that she left Avery's and someone was WATCHING her. Who though I keep
asking myself. Was it the BoD that mentions he does in his testimony. Or is there someone else she knows that may have been listening and reading her emails and voice mails for some time. Calling her and being a nuisance. Who seems all excited on the stand talking about his now Dead Ex girlfriend and how he HACKED her account.

Not sure who actually did the Murdering but I still believe that the Cops, Colborn who called in her plates the night shes reported missing, did plant evidence. From her Car and the Blood into it. The Plates which he had to take off just in case there was question of him calling them in. Well they weren't on her car how could I have been looking at them. UH HUH. I believe they moved those bones, burnt her camera, phone and pda. washed that Key and put it on Avery's floor, Possibly rubbing it on the floor to pick up skin samples or even his Slippers. Transferring his sweaty feet cells onto the key. When they couldn't make that evidence fit to murder they had to get back in there and plant one of the bullet fragments on the floor of his garage. They needed the evidence to fit. The lab I believe at the time had Teresa's Toothbrush too. Being as she contaminated her own manipulation control I think she could have contaminated anything else. Why would they have her teaching with such a high profiled case's evidence. Does that seem stupid to anyone else?

I don't know here I am babbling about it again. This case has me so, so... Obsessed to find the truth. I wake up thinking about it and I fall Asleep thinking about it. So forgive my ramblings.

This would seem to be a rather large mistake to make. So if I am clear, you are suggesting that she did leave Avery's place and then went to the GZ residence and GZ gave the wrong time ?

Wouldn't phone records show that, since she is pinging off towers and they can tell what towers she is near as she travels ?

You also have what they say are calls from steve avery in that time period.

I can't say I have the addresses to see what you mean definitively, I am completely assuming you have that in accepting the time/distance. Are the addresses available somewhere ?

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/defense-lawyers-in-making-a-murderer-react-to-series/

interview with both lawyers... nothing much new, but it's nice to see them comment that the key had no other house keys or keys to her studio (something a lot of us have questioned. Also interesting ... when they are talking about the bones being moved.... Buting says something about the barrel behind BD's house (not Brendan). Buting saying that name, makes me think that is who he is leaning towards as who did it. JMO

On Nov. 5 Calumet calls Manitowoc to tell them that there has been a CHANGE OF PLANS. That the BOSS wants us to go back over to the Avery Yard and see if they will allow searchers in to the lot. This is before the car is found.

Change of Plans, why the change of plans. Who would have been Calumet's boss, Kratz? Remember the night of Nov 4 thru the morning of Nov 5th most of the Avery's had gone up to their cabin.

This whole recording bothered me, it sounded so... fishy. It sounded like he was beating around the bush and didn't want to come out and SAY what they were supposed to go do... so... why? Just odd.

This would seem to be a rather large mistake to make. So if I am clear, you are suggesting that she did leave Avery's place and then went to the GZ residence and GZ gave the wrong time ?

Wouldn't phone records show that, since she is pinging off towers and they can tell what towers she is near as she travels ?

You also have what they say are calls from steve avery in that time period.

I can't say I have the addresses to see what you mean definitively, I am completely assuming you have that in accepting the time/distance. Are the addresses available somewhere ?

GZ https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KBZW-JXW Believe the address she went to was the 2nd address listed on the outskirts of the city of manitowoc, about 10-15 mins from Avery lot.

SS New Holstein Address even states year of 2005 https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KBSZ-D9N

Also about the Phone pinging. not sure what those Icell and Lcell numbers are, are those the cell towers she was pinging? or they were pinging. And On her bill you see the 8 second call at 2:24. However the call they say Steven also made at 2:35 didn't connect. Don't see it on her bill, was it on his? Was his phone bill entered into evidence. How do they know it was his Cell that called Auto Trader that morning?

I think this whole thing hinges on if that vial of blood was tampered with, if it could be proven then there's enough reasonable doubt for a new trial.

The best quote in this whole documentary was:

"If we wanted to eliminate Steve, it would’ve been a whole lot easier to eliminate Steve than to frame Steve...or if we wanted him killed, it would be much easier just to kill him” —Manitowoc County Sheriff Ken Petersen

I.. was.. just... so.. floored :shame:

Colborn was swabbing DNA samples from the bathroom before the key was found. Maybe this is how he put DNA on that key.
attachment.php

This is really starting to look worse and worse for them , as the picture taken of the key shows all the papers still neatly in the stand and the remote neatly laid on the table and the key next to the flipped over slippers. So the text above the highlighted area conflicts with the actual image of the scene.

I think this whole thing hinges on if that vial of blood was tampered with, if it could be proven then there's enough reasonable doubt for a new trial.

The best quote in this whole documentary was:

"If we wanted to eliminate Steve, it would’ve been a whole lot easier to eliminate Steve than to frame Steve...or if we wanted him killed, it would be much easier just to kill him” —Manitowoc County Sheriff Ken Petersen

I.. was.. just... so.. floored :shame:

Would killing Steve stop his family from receiving any money ? I don't know but they might have had some recourse .

Here is a with some answers but I do not know which would apply.
http://www.lawqa.com/qa/what-can-i-do-with-personal-injury-lawsuit-if-plaintiff-suddenly-died

This is really starting to look worse and worse for them , as the picture taken of the key shows all the papers still neatly in the stand and the remote neatly laid on the table and the key next to the flipped over slippers. So the text above the highlighted area conflicts with the actual image of the scene.

The Photos they are showing are from different days and different searches. I believe the one with the slippers in the corner of the cabinet were from the 5th. and the one with the key is from the 8th. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?298333-The-Key-Planted-or-Not-Impact/page9
I and Missy posted on the Key thread pictures of the bookshelf. I have one from the video they played in the series. Not sure on the date of that. but each one the stuff inside the book case appears different. but for the most part the binder to your left and the remote control and piece of paper are in the same location. Also notice there dont seem to be difference in the placement of the bookcase in any of the three pictures. all same from the wall and outlet on it.

Well i just dont know where to post this maybe these should all be in the key evidence thread. I have done my best to grab a screen shot of that report. Above Colborn who didn't mention the key in his statement, Lenk did.
attachment.php

He states he believes it was dislodged when... "as WE were tipping and banging the magazines and binder in and out of the cabinet"

I see some inconsistencies in the officers who testified. I am gonna have to go back and look. Think Colborn said Kucharski was sitting on the bed writing a report at the time. and Kucharski said he was searching the nightstand.

I see the inconsistencies too Mystic. Colborn said in his testimony he twisted and turned the bookcase, admittedly, quite roughly, his statement doesn't say anything about the key at all.

Kucharski recovered it and prior to putting it into an evidence bag and they all observed it while Kucharski held it to confirm it was a Toyota key <<<< did he change his gloves?? if he didn't, is it unreasonable to think that DNA could transfer if they were collecting things from SA's house at the time?

I believe when he testifies to this he gives a sure tell of lying the way he lifts and rubs his hand.

attachment.php

Also go back and watch the testimony he gives. Watch how many times he clenches his jaw when being questioned about things he could possibly be lying about. Just my opinion of course, I'm not body movement expert.

Great post, thanks this really clarifies some things for me. It's good to know how his blood could have possibly gotten on to a "potentially" planted and very otherwise clean key . Deliberately as in from the blood swabs or accidentally as in transfer from the investigator.

Maybe it's just me but I keep feeling like this is all very shades of "Dexter".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston