Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the things the jury members are saying now?

About being bullied and the ones that they said had their minds made up? I don't know how you can know that about others.. and as for regrets, I think that is based on this docu and not the trial. They sat through the trial and then decided.

That is what stands.

It's NOT a fair trial when nearly ALL of the evidence was found by Manitowac County officials who were told NOT TO BE THERE!!! They had millions at stake and had far more motive than the first time they pointed the finger at him and he spent over a decade in jail because of that!!

He may be guilty, but please let me see information that Manitowac didn't have their hand in "finding."

It makes more sense that someone killed her, Wiped his blood in her car, Then burned her on his property and moved bones around and he never saw them? That someone was right there by the trailer and carrying bones around that they searched out of the pit and the Masseys nor the Averys saw them???

IT makes perfect sense it was him.

No, it doesn't. It makes zero sense he decided to kill a woman and the burn her in a bonfire that other people were supposed to attend. And even the dumbest of criminals that would burn a body in their back yard would opt to move all (or at least the vast majority they could gather) as far away from their home/burn site as possible. It makes zero sense to move two, relatively small bones to a location that might have never been discovered while leaving the vast majority sprinkled all over the property like little Easter eggs.

No, it doesn't. It makes zero sense he decided to kill a woman and the burn her in a bonfire that other people were supposed to attend. And even the dumbest of criminals that would burn a body in their back yard would opt to move all (or at least the vast majority they could gather) as far away from their home/burn site as possible. It makes zero sense to move two, relatively small bones to a location that might have never been discovered while leaving the vast majority sprinkled all over the property like little Easter eggs.

So it makes more sense that someone else did it on his property, When she was going there to see him that day and that someone ran around his property burning bodies and no one there in the vicinity of the pit saw it.

Most likely he just carried the pieces around in some equipment and dropped as he was spreading them around to hide them

If it was someone else doing it there would have been no need ot hide her at all. They could have just left her anywhere.

So you are saying there is documentation showing there was really no voicemail ever left by him at that time? Did the defense attorneys in his trial prove that to be false? Who testified that he never made the voicemail at 4.35? It has been 10+ years so I have a difficult time remembering particular testimony by some who testified.

TIA

IMO

I would speculate that if there was said voicemail by SA to TH they would have presented the recorded evidence. I believe it was only a 13 second call and can't tell if the voicemail picked up. If there were no voice mails deleted as said by testimony of MH, that voicemail would have been heard.

This is just the prosecutor's theory of why that call was made without the *67 feature. He never said SA actually left a message.

"Then one last call at 4:35 p.m., without the *67 feature. Avery first believes he can simply say she never showed up…so tries to establish the alibi call after she's already been there, hence the 4:35 call. She will never answer of course, so he doesn't need the *67 feature for that last call."

http://www.people.com/article/steve...kratz-says-netflix-series-forgot-key-evidence

It makes more sense that someone killed her, Wiped his blood in her car, Then burned her on his property and moved bones around and he never saw them? That someone was right there by the trailer and carrying bones around that they searched out of the pit and the Masseys nor the Averys saw them???

IT makes perfect sense it was him.

The Avery's and Dassey's went to their cabin very early on, like the 1st or 2nd I believe. The Rav4 was not discovered until the 5th and the bones were discovered on the 8th. Earl Avery was the only one that stayed behind and he did not live on that property. Not to mention the 8 day search where the owners were not permitted on site ( and the coroner was not allowed on either, but Lenk and Colburn were). So yes I believe officials had enormous oppurtunities, as well as means and motive, to carry all this off.

The Avery's and Dassey's went to their cabin very early on, like the 1st or 2nd I believe. The Rav4 was not discovered until the 5th and the bones were discovered on the 8th. Earl Avery was the only one that stayed behind and he did not live on that property. Not to mention the 8 day search where the owners were not permitted on site ( and the coroner was not allowed on either, but Lenk and Colburn were). So yes I believe officials had enormous oppurtunities, as well as means and motive, to carry all this off.

So you think that she just happen to die and they all thought MAN!! this is it.. We have him!!

It was all conveniently perfect?

I am sorry I can not believe that. I think that he is guilty. The evidence proves it.

If Steven Avery is indeed a psychopath and plotted to kill Teresa Halbach, I would have assumed he would have tried to cover his tracks well so maybe he could kill again.

1) Why would he have left the RAV4 on his property when he could have disposed of it somewhere else along with Teresa's body and the key ?He thought he had more time to do this. After all she was missing for 3-4 days before anyone came looking for her.
Or why not just crush the car ? I believe he intended to do this, but didn't get around to it. He had other priorities such as cleaning up a crime scene and disposing of bones.
2) Why would he have involved Brendan knowing that it could get him arrested down the road if the kid squealed As his family states, most people are afraid of him. After all it was like 6 months before the kids squealed anyway...and that was only after the kid tried to commit suicide.
3) Why would he have shot Teresa knowing that gunshots could have been heard by anyone on the Avery property ? Really??? Seriously??? This is NOT a suburban area. Most people deer hunt and as I do recall deer hunting season was open at the time of her death. No one, and I mean no one would have thought a second about a gun shot. I know the area, my grandmother grew up in Two Rivers... ]
4) Why would he assault Teresa in his house knowing that anyone (including his parents) might stop by at any time. His parents live in Crivitz.....miles away, I want to guess at least 45 minutes, why would they show up there without calling first to make sure he was home?

About being bullied and the ones that they said had their minds made up? I don't know how you can know that about others.. and as for regrets, I think that is based on this docu and not the trial. They sat through the trial and then decided.

That is what stands.

Our jury system is set up to be a trial of one's peers and, while not explicitly stated, those peers should not be pressured in their decision. Nor is the jury system designed to condone "vote trading" or the like. Clearly that's not what happened in this case.

So you think that she just happen to die and they all thought MAN!! this is it.. We have him!!

It was all conveniently perfect?

I am sorry I can not believe that. I think that he is guilty. The evidence proves it.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr they found evidence of her death and "JUST KNEW" (like how you "just know") that it was SA, it couldn't be ANYONE ELSE because LOOK AT HIM!!!!!! And so they decided to reinforce their shaky idea with planted evidence. Just as so many have posted in this thread already.

(snip)

So it makes more sense that someone else did it on his property, When she was going there to see him that day and that someone ran around his property burning bodies and no one there in the vicinity of the pit saw it.

Most likely he just carried the pieces around in some equipment and dropped as he was spreading them around to hide them

If it was someone else doing it there would have been no need ot hide her at all. They could have just left her anywhere.

Nope. What make sense is that someone else did it OFF his property and then transported the bones to his burn pit, be it to intentionally frame him or simply throw LE off the track of the true murderer. And while it's true they "could have just left her anywhere" leaving her anywhere would have left the door open for a broader investigation. Making sure her remains were found on his property (or any property other than the murderer) would ensure the investigation narrowed in on that homeowner. It's not rocket science.

I keep coming back to the person who had admittedly said he was Watching her through a Window, As She pulled up, As she conducted her business with taking pictures of the van. He was in the property next door and could clearly see her out by the van. He admits to watching as she walked back towards SA's Trailer. He admitted left right before she is said to leave by SA.
He was living in the trailer the message from Teresa was left, having access to the approximate time to Teresa was to be coming, and had her phone number. She called needing their Address. Who gave Steve the number after that? Who did she actually talk to after that 11:43am call that provided the address for BJ at the Avery yard? If the other person next door knew she was coming to take pictures of BJ's red van, why didn't he just conduct the business with her. It's not like he couldn't have, he did watch her the whole time.

Did they ever explain the broken front light and missing wheel well on the drivers side? Was that a previous accident or recent? I also recall seeing
pictures of the back rave door on the inside, Do they explain whose blood that is? Is it hers and how did it get splattered on the back inside of the door?

To many holes, and questions still for me.

I keep coming back to the person who had admittedly said he was Watching her through a Window, As She pulled up, As she conducted her business with taking pictures of the van. He was in the property next door and could clearly see her out by the van. He admits to watching as she walked back towards SA's Trailer. He admitted left right before she is said to leave by SA.
He was living in the trailer the message from Teresa was left, having access to the approximate time to Teresa was to be coming, and had her phone number. She called needing their Address. Who gave Steve the number after that? Who did she actually talk to after that 11:43am call that provided the address for BJ at the Avery yard? If the other person next door knew she was coming to take pictures of BJ's red van, why didn't he just conduct the business with her. It's not like he couldn't have, he did watch her the whole time.

You know, I always side eyed that individual but the way you point out that he admitted he was watching her through the window really raises my hackles. He said he looked out that window at least 2-3 times, why would he do that? Why would he care to keep looking out the window unless he was interested in what he was seeing?

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr they found evidence of her death and "JUST KNEW" (like how you "just know") that it was SA, it couldn't be ANYONE ELSE because LOOK AT HIM!!!!!! And so they decided to reinforce their shaky idea with planted evidence. Just as so many have posted in this thread already.

(snip)

(snip)
The problem is there is a mountain of evidence in this case. A mountain. I can understand why people may have issue with the police, But that does not change the overwhelming evidence. Not when you put it all together.

Im not going on gut in this case, I am going on the evidence.
The problem is there is a mountain of evidence in this case. A mountain. I can understand why people may have issue with the police, But that does not change the overwhelming evidence. Not when you put it all together.

No, there is a questionable key, a questionable bullet, and questionable blood.

The rest is circumstantial.

As a homicide survivor, I am pretty pro LE as I think they get cases right most of the time. In this case, I was astounded. Teresa could have been murdered by someone in LE or with ties to LE for all that matter. I cannot definitively say that SA killed Teresa as there is so much unethical behavior on the part of LE, it defies the imagination.

Hence: Reasonable Doubt

No, there is a questionable key, a questionable bullet, and questionable blood.

The rest is circumstantial.

There is a body in his yard in pieces and burned. He is the last person to see her. She went to his yard and is never seen again. There is blood in her car that is his that I believe came from him. Not from a tube in an evidence locker.
He had a fire the night she was there and never seen again.
Her car is found on his lot hidden away.
Even without the key or the bullet that is enough for most people on any other case. I would love to see another case where a body is found burned on the property and people try and explain it has to be someone else.

The DNA points to him. The body is found there, the car is found there. The key does not matter that much to me. I think it was there but even if it was never found, that does not matter that much to me.

This is a mountain. I have seen many many people claim to be innocent. Even to the innocence project and they process dna and wham it was them.

I feel horrible for Dassey because his atty put him in prison. And he should be out. There is no evidence against him at all. Nothing. Just his word and they can not even prove what he said because it was fed to him and nothing was there to corroborate it. HE got shafted and I hope someone steps in and saves him.

By the way.. Your siggy kills me!! It is good to debate with you.. :)

I don't know if you all saw Dr. Phil today. He had on SA lawyers, Sheriff and the reporter? who is convinced SA is guilty. Even Dr. Phil brought out very logical points and questions to the Sheriff, to which he could not answer. It was really actually good.

You know, I always side eyed that individual but the way you point out that he admitted he was watching her through the window really raises my hackles. He said he looked out that window at least 2-3 times, why would he do that? Why would he care to keep looking out the window unless he was interested in what he was seeing?

Or unless he knew the police simply wanted Uncle Steve and if his testimony pointed the finger at only Uncle Steve his brother might get released.

It's NOT a fair trial when nearly ALL of the evidence was found by Manitowac County officials who were told NOT TO BE THERE!!! They had millions at stake and had far more motive than the first time they pointed the finger at him and he spent over a decade in jail because of that!!

He may be guilty, but please let me see information that Manitowac didn't have their hand in "finding."

You are never going to find information that Manitowoc wasn't involved. Facts are facts and the fact is Manitowoc WAS involved--right or wrong.

He is either guilty by the evidence presented at trial or not. I certainly wouldn't want him to get out and become my neighbor. He will be a billionaire--file suit against Manitowoc again, Calumet County, the FBI, the state of WI, the list goes on and on and on with who is claimed as a co-conspirator. With billions--I don't see him settling down at the salvage yard in Manitowoc again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow