Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is that TH car was found on the 5th while he was a customer on the property and he targeted and attacked his girlfriend with an axe that afternoon.

Could you provide a link, please. I don't recall hearing he was there that afternoon. Thanks!:wink:

tHlq3gO.jpg

I agree it's difficult to work through all the various logistics of making the murderer someone else, namely someone outside the any of the Averys.

The following has to be figured out:

- Getting TH's body into SA's burn pit, without SA or anyone else who lives on that property seeing something, hearing something, noticing someone walking around near their trailers and no one reporting their activities.

- Either this other perp did it on the SA property (without detection), or they did it off the property, but were able to either sneak onto the SA property to leave behind TH's body, her personal effects in the burn barrel and the other items, again without detection.

- This other perp obviously hoped a fire in the burn barrel(s) would destroy the evidence he left in there (TH's personal belongings).

- If it's alleged the police left TH's body on the Avery property (something the defense does not believe), then where did they get TH's body or burned body?

- Why would the police be okay with letting either a serial killer go or some other dude? If some other dude is RH, as some propose, why would police want to save RH's hide? Who's RH to them and why risk anything on that guy?

Just some of the questions that emerge.

As for RH, he'll have to be linked to the crime in some concrete (evidential) way.

Could you provide a link, please. I don't recall hearing he was there that afternoon. Thanks!:wink:

I'm not at home at the moment....otherwise I would look, but I'm sure it was all brought up in his appeal.

I have been away a few weeks. Anything new come to light ? TIA

Yes, I'm going to go back and read, just wondered if anything really big had come out. I think we were on thread 2 last time I was here . :gaah:

Yes, I'm going to go back and read, just wondered if anything really big had come out. I think we were on thread 2 last time I was here . :gaah:

Not sure when you went away but just in case ill Post that a lot of the exhibits and transcripts have been released and seem to be more every couple of days. You should check out www.stevenaverycase.org.

This popped up on my fb timeline.

Making a Murderer: Ontario forensic scientist recalls testimony during Steven Avery trial

http://globalnews.ca/news/2500310/m.../?hootPostID=59d5fb0b2230a8a3a11094dc01297283

Fairgrieve, who has testified in court for the Crown in Canada, says the forensic anthropologist in the case made a “leap in logic” in concluding because a majority of Halbach’s remains were found in the fire pit that was the original burn site.

Glad this is brought up . I've wondered a long while . There is mention of one tooth and the rivets from her jeans and IIRC not much else. The DH kept asking while we watched "" did they ever say who / what / when they determined that is even her ' body' found in that burn pit and I could not recall hearing that part. Seems that part got left out or was assumed or was glossed over.

The CADAVER dog... and her walking.... that dog is not good at it's job if that is the case, just sayin... LOL

The dog did hit on other vehicles.... but there is vehicles there that were in accidents.... some possibly fatal.

This an excellent post and point. Thank you :)

Glad this is brought up . I've wondered a long while . There is mention of one tooth and the rivets from her jeans and IIRC not much else. The DH kept asking while we watched "" did they ever say who / what / when they determined that is even her ' body' found in that burn pit and I could not recall hearing that part. Seems that part got left out or was assumed or was glossed over.

The FBI did do another test not sure on what but they conclusively said it was TH.
Archive on youtube of news. The Halbach family reacts to investigation | NBC26: The Avery Archives | Steven Avery on Netflix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVerPBOY1xs&feature=youtu.be

for more archived by this news site. http://www.nbc26.com/news/steven-avery-murder-trial-nbc26-archive

Everything just seems so far fetched to me, I have a hard time wrapping my head around how this guy could have the worst luck possible. Most of go through are life without being found guilty of a crime we didn't commit (that is horrible don't get me wrong) but then to then have a murdered person remains be found on your property, as you are the last one to be known to see her? And then the theory that everything was planted there, but the people that planted the evidence weren't the actual ones that commited the murder? I can't get behind that. I am obviously the odd one out here, but its my opinion. IMO.

He's super unlucky either way if you ask me. If he did kill her, then it's very unlucky he spent a dozen years in prison prior to that. But if he is guilty then those dozen years incarcerated may have saved a lot of lives. If he's innocent, then yes his luck is super bad.

He's super unlucky either way if you ask me. If he did kill her, then it's very unlucky he spent a dozen years in prison prior to that. But if he is guilty then those dozen years incarcerated may have saved a lot of lives. If he's innocent, then yes his luck is super bad.

I just don't think he was smart enough to make it appear he set himself up, because to me it could look like he was set up by someone.
I really don't know if he's guilty or not, nothing seems to make sense to me either way.
I did see someone say early on here that he deserved an oscar for his acting ability if he was in fact guilty. And I agree with that- in all the footage/audio I've seen and heard, he looks and sounds innocent to me. But then Ill read something here by someone who thinks he is guilty and I can see their side too.

I just don't think he was smart enough to make it appear he set himself up, because to me it could look like he was set up by someone.
I really don't know if he's guilty or not, nothing seems to make sense to me either way.
I did see someone say early on here that he deserved an oscar for his acting ability if he was in fact guilty. And I agree with that- in all the footage/audio I've seen and heard, he looks and sounds innocent to me. But then Ill read something here by someone who thinks he is guilty and I can see their side too.

Sociopaths do not appear guilty because they do not feel guilty. Just food for thought.

KZ is at it early on a Monday morning...

Kathleen Zellner ‏@ZellnerLaw 3m3 minutes ago
Police reports: Only SA a suspect despite BIG RED FLAGS on others. Must have to do w/BIG GREEN DOLLARS.

attachment.php

it's obvious???? Martinez? it's the only non-family member mentioned in court documents.

ETA: after I hit send.... she deleted and tweeted this...
Police reports: Only SA suspect but BIG RED FLAGS on others. Must have to do w/BIG GREEN DOLLARS. #MakingAMurderer
lol she took out the word despite

Ha.Ha.Ha.Ha.Ha...

"No one in my family was involved in the murder of Teresa Halbach", except I said previously...EA could have done it, CA could have done it, and ST could have done it--other than those family members...."No one was involved".

http://wbay.com/2016/02/02/steven-avery-says-his-own-brother-killed-teresa-halbach/

Steven Avery has accused his own brother, Earl Avery, of murdering Teresa Halbach, during an exclusive interview with Access Hollywood this week, his brother said. During that call Steven allegedly told Earl his new lawyers told him to say Earl killed Teresa Halbach, Earl says. (But he was representing himself the week he said that...LOL)

Then....
Avery identifies each customer or family friend and each member of his extended family present on the Avery Salvage Yard property at any time during the afternoon and early evening on October 31,2005, as possible third-party perpetrators..." These include at least Andres F. Martinez, Robert M. Fabian, Jr., James J. Kennedy, Scott Tadych, Charles Avery, Earl Avery,BryanDassey, Bobby Dassey, Brendan Dassey, and Blaine Dassey.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...s-Statement-on-Third-Party-Responsibility.pdf (By the way this is only Defendants statement--he could say anything in that document, including that he saw aliens kill TH)

Nope--none of my family did it...but I have previously thought they could have...LOL

:welcomeback::welcomeback:

:welcomeback:

Some of the most sly criminals look and sound innocent....Just look at Ted Bundy.

He wasn't alleged to have been there--Pam Strum and her daughter Nicole saw a man there that made them nervous--they never identified that man as Martinez. People talking about the case have alleged that--as well as a lot of other things as well..think tin foil hat. We have to make sure if it is our opinion that it is stated that is our opinion--otherwise we need to back it up with a link or a fact.

He has a few incidents on his record--nothing to the extend of what he did on 11/05/05..so I wouldn't necessarily say he has a long criminal history. He's had about the same amount of run-in's that SA has....

Here is the link to look him up....

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/index.xsl;jsessionid=47561DCFA54B155E952E9C9FE6D39C58.render6

By the way Martinez is a common name so make sure you are looking at the one born in '63.

I think you confused me with Missy, and she was just wondering about that connection with Pam. My reference was to an unconfirmed sighting by Earl Avery of Martinez at the salvage yard at the same time the car was found. The car was located at about 10:15 AM. At 1:30PM Martinez was involved in an incredibly violent assault against his ex. In Avery's appeal Martinez was listed as one of five men who might also be responsible for the murder because of his alleged presence on the property the same day Teresa was there to take photos then subsequently went missing. Martinez denied this claim. This was part of the appeal and not testified to during the trial so while we do know for a fact Martinez was a customer, it has not been proven either way he was there on the 31st or on the day the car was found. Justice and I were speculating on whether or not this was ever looked into, investigated etc because that is quite the coincidence (and its most likely just that) but damn, that's an interesting statistic that in a town with 1 murder in 5 years, there is a murder & attempted murder days apart by people who are connected.

Martinez does have a lengthy criminal record IMO and spent most of his life in jail, whether for theft or assault. The day he attacked his ex with an ax he was out on bond for a previous DV charge where he dragged the same ex out of a bar and assaulted her.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-ax-five-days-victim-series-went-missing.html

At this point anything that is just said is not proof of anything, especially when it comes off as gossip or "breaking news" so I take everything with a grain of salt.. especially with this case and all the crazy stuff being said/done by people who are close to the case and by those who have nothing to do wth it and no clue about anything. I am somebody who can't help but see the issues with this case and the motive for planting evidence. Not as a huge conspiracy (like LE killed Teresa etc) but that they wanted to make sure they really got him this time so they helped the case along. This means I'm going to want to at least follow any angle a tiny bit, and usually it doesn't go anywhere. Usually the path leads me to SA or somebody on that property but it's worth looking into because of the history here and the way the case was handled so so so poorly. IMO

Anyway, I don't participate much but I'm always reading and I've been on WS for years.

That doc doesn't hold any weight for me---those are just SA's claims....when a friend of mine got divorced--you should see the claims her ex was making about her..LOL

Have you read it? because it does reference different reports... with page numbers. So no... SA didn't just pull these claims out of his or his lawyers a$$.

Martinez made some pretty odd statements after he was arrested.... just charge me for her murder... claiming that he and SA weren't friends... then that they were BFF's and SA told him everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop