New allegations: Baez also broke jail rules by secretly passing messages to Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just going back through one of the threads about Cindy's state depos. It's in there because people are discussing it in the thread. Haven't found it in the doc yet, but I did find these:

Brad admitted CA/GA communicating via letters delivered by Baez here June 22, 2009:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sleuthing Cindy's Depo & Baez Objections to Sealed Items

And here September 1, 2009:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sleuthing Cindy's Depo & Baez Objections to Sealed Items

Lee admits here August 3, 2008:

There's also a jailhouse visit where they talk about letter exchanging via Baez. I think it's one of Lee and KC's visits.

Here's the thread I'm gandering through:
Sleuthing Cindy's Depo & Baez Objections to Sealed Items - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

BeanE

Interesting that GA denies it: Pages 249 and 250

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310228/detail.html

He does say he sent letters directly to the jail but says nothing was ever through Baez.

Why would we believe this part of Casey's letters, but not anything else she says?
She can mail letters out anytime she wants to, they can mail letters in anytime they want to, getting JB involved is completely unnecessary. jmo

Why would we believe this part of Casey's letters, but not anything else she says?
She can mail letters out anytime she wants to, they can mail letters in anytime they want to, getting JB involved is completely unnecessary. jmo

Not picking...just explaining.
Because this is something that came up in the past and was ignored. You are right she can mail letters out at anytime, but chose to go through Baez and IMO it was because what ever Casey and Cindy and who ever else in the family had to discuss it was something that they did not want LE to know IMO. What a crime on a crime I say if this family wasted all the resources and tax dollars to search for Caylee knowing she was not alive. What if any of that information was in those secret letters? I call them secret because they were illegal letters.

BeanE
Brad admitted CA/GA communicating via letters delivered by Baez here June 22, 2009:

There's also a jailhouse visit where they talk about letter exchanging via Baez. I think it's one of Lee and KC's visits.

Sleuthing Cindy's Depo & Baez Objections to Sealed Items - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

But if they go through the regular mail, then the staff can read them and the SA can get hold of them. If they go through JB, no one ever knows about them...in theory anyway. ;)

The As have always been obsessed with the idea that they needed to communicate with KC without being observed or recorded in any way. Given the links provided above re: admissions by the As and their attorney about JB passing letters, I think this did happen, and I hope the Florida State Bar does something about it. There is no "privilege" for communications among family members that just happen to be passed through the hands of an attorney.

If the prosecutors or bar wanted to see what was on Jose Baez's computer the court could hire a Master, a neutral party to go through the files and see if anything is relevant. Anything that is atty-client privelege would not be disclosed. Just the pertinent items would be disclosed to the proper authority.

This is done quite often.

JMO

What does it take to get someone disbarred? I mean really. This guy is beyond incompetent and crass. Just because your "an officer of the court" should not mean you can break any rule you choose without any consequences.

Besides, anything introduced to an inmate outside of the rules is considered contraband. That would most definitely result in someone/anyone else from the outside doing the same thing to be arrested and charged for promoting prison contraband. I don't get it. I guess her attorneys are "above the law".

Has anyone posted these yet?

August 3, 2008

1:17:25 p.m. Lee text message to Cindy: “do u guys need me at the house prior to tonights vigil at 830? I was planning on being a little early. BTW – we should not speak of any letters from Casey.”

1:45:39 p.m. Lee text message to Cindy: “Jose has individual messages to us from Casey that he wants to give to us tonight after the vigil. Would u guys be up for going to his office?”

He's the most suited atty for KC, imo. They share so many similarities. They are both above the law, delusional, wreckless, smarter than anyone else, prone to fibbing, blaming others, really don't work but claim they do, capitalize off of victims, enjoy the limelight yet claim they don't, and neither can keep their traps shut. (except when it comes to answering the important questions...)
I hope they tighten the ropes on him and correct the issues at the jail that have allowed this nonsense to take place. He is way out of line and needs a good, loud wake up call.

I was just going back through one of the threads about Cindy's state depos. It's in there because people are discussing it in the thread. Haven't found it in the doc yet, but I did find these:

BeanE

Thank you! Especially for that second one! I knew the jail had put out something about no letters smuggling allowed. Forget Will Baez get in Trouble..more like will the whole crew be jailed for conspiracy and obstruction??

August 3, 2008

1:17:25 p.m. Lee text message to Cindy: “do u guys need me at the house prior to tonights vigil at 830? I was planning on being a little early. BTW – we should not speak of any letters from Casey

1:45:39 p.m. Lee text message to Cindy: “Jose has individual messages to us from Casey that he wants to give to us tonight after the vigil. Would u guys be up for going to his office?”

Yes, that was in one of the links BeanE put upthread. It's unbelievable!! They're trying to "find" their "missing" baby and are smuggling letters with the perp!

I agree.
I don't think he was smuggling anything in...i think she just spouted off at the mouth to make herself seem important...so her "friend" would think she just had an automatic power over all men and that she was being "naughty" :twocents:

August 3, 2008

1:17:25 p.m. Lee text message to Cindy: “do u guys need me at the house prior to tonights vigil at 830? I was planning on being a little early. BTW – we should not speak of any letters from Casey

Thanks for finding those. curiouser and curiouser.

The fun thing is though, if Baez has to publicly deny that he has done this, he has just confirmed what an outrageous liar his client is. :innocent:

He's most the most suited atty for KC, imo. They share so many similarities. They are both above the law, delusional, wreckless, smarter than anyone else, prone to fibbing, blaming others, really don't work but claim they do, capitalize off of victims, enjoy the limelight yet claim they don't, and neither can keep their traps shut. (except when it comes to answering the important questions...)
I hope they tighten the ropes on him and correct the issues at the jail that have allowed this nonsense to take place. He is way out of line and needs a good, loud wake up call.

In short, they were meant for each other. :innocent:

August 3, 2008

thank you so much for posting this!! Excactly what I was referring to in my earlier post.....

I completely believe that this 'smuggling' is occurring, not just because of the supporting statements across the involved parties but also this is completely their MO. The A's would risk anything / everything to get one over LE and further their sense of entitlement.

The question is, were they handwritten letters or was everything done on JB's notebook computer as emails and thus a loophole?

Remember JB petitioned to allow him to bring his computer into the jail since so much was held electronically -- so this reduces the clarity of 'contraband' and what's personal communication versus extended Defense (A family) strategy and collusion.

Do they keep records or are they deleted? They only have the comments of the guilty, no independent witness -- so can they base a charge on statements they may deny?

Could LE have possibly found some of those letters the day that Caylee's body was found and they did another search of the A's home? or am I way off here?

August 3, 2008

1:17:25 p.m. Lee text message to Cindy: “do u guys need me at the house prior to tonights vigil at 830? I was planning on being a little early. BTW – we should not speak of any letters from Casey.”

I posted it along with 3 other letter passing references here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5031073&postcount=20"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - New allegations: Baez also broke jail rules by secretly passing messages to Casey[/ame]

I'm still looking for the exact references in Cindy's state depo to the letter passing. I'm thinking they may have referred to them as messages rather than letters and I'm searching for the wrong thing.

BeanE

But if they go through the regular mail, then the staff can read them and the SA can get hold of them. If they go through JB, no one ever knows about them...in theory anyway. ;)

The As have always been obsessed with the idea that they needed to communicate with KC without being observed or recorded in any way. Given the links provided above re: admissions by the As and their attorney about JB passing letters, I think this did happen, and I hope the Florida State Bar does something about it. There is no "privilege" for communications among family members that just happen to be passed through the hands of an attorney.

AZ - I love your quote from KC on the bottom as your siggy - did she really say that??? What an idiot. IMO

What does it take to get someone disbarred? I mean really. This guy is beyond incompetent and crass. Just because your "an officer of the court" should not mean you can break any rule you choose without any consequences.

Besides, anything introduced to an inmate outside of the rules is considered contraband. That would most definitely result in someone/anyone else from the outside doing the same thing to be arrested and charged for promoting prison contraband. I don't get it. I guess attorneys are "above the law".

and other CONTRABAND....remember the first court appearance with KC in street clothes she had a button picture of Caylee....JB's response was unacceptable and CA took the blame...

With everything going on are we sure JB is not a relative of the A's lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member