New Anthony Spokesperson: Caylee is alive! Presser planned

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What sticks in my mind is the comment CA made that she didn't care if KC rotted if it meant getting Caylee back.

That's a pretty harsh thing to say about your own daughter. I don't think she's forgive KC very easily.

I am still searching for the video where Cindy states that "you guys" will put Caylee in her coffin. This statement was made AFTER she said she didn't care if Casey rotted in jail.

It isn't just about the Forensics alone, the Grand Jury heard a brief synopsis of evidence [info or forensics not released to the public might also have been included] and voted unaminously to indict KC for Murder 1.

There is more than we know, yet. You don't indict for Murder 1 based on a 'possibility'.

Of course they can, because they only heard from the prosecution.
What they heard was one sided, therefore there were no explanations or evidence presented to disprove anything that was presented.

It's why they can't convict a person without providing them with due process. We all know that you have to have both side of the story to make a determination. I do, anyway.

My first time posting, but not a surprise ( press conf cancelled). I would love to see this little girl appear safe and happy. EVERYTHING I read tells me that sadly there is no way. Evidence of her alive would be wonderful but hard to give if there isn't any. IMO

Has a murdered victim ever turned up alive during the trial?

I wasn't aware they personally went to Gainesville, you seemed to be. I remember a tip where the tipster said she saw Caylee staying in an area in TX for a couple weeks before she was reported missing and then they left after the news broke. If it was reported that she was there but gone, where are they supposed to go ?
I don't think it's unreasonable that they're using PI's and not traveling all over after every tip.

http://www.local6.com/news/17962294/detail.html

Meanwhile, a possible Caylee sighting inside a Gainesville grocery store turned out to be false, according to police.

George and Cindy Anthony went to Gainesville after the sighting at a Winn Dixie over the weekend, but police said they have confirmed the identity of the girl, who is not Caylee.

A national search continues for Caylee.

I don't think it is unreasonable that they are using PI's either.....I do think it is unreasonable that they want the public to pay for them, especially after the PI said in an interview that they were working pro bono.

My first time posting, but not a surprise ( press conf cancelled). I would love to see this little girl appear safe and happy. EVERYTHING I read tells me that sadly there is no way. Evidence of her alive would be wonderful but hard to give if there isn't any. IMO

Thanks for posting and welcome!!

I would love nothing more than to have Caylle appear alive, safe and happy. Sadly, I don't believe that will happen. I would welcome being wrong!!

The Monday press conference was cancelled?

ETA: I forgot to say Welcome to Silly Me. :crazy:

What sticks in my mind is the comment CA made that she didn't care if KC rotted if it meant getting Caylee back.

That's a pretty harsh thing to say about your own daughter. I don't think she's forgive KC very easily.

Maybe that's the REAL reason they haven't visited Casey in jail, is they know she killed Caylee and they're "done" with her. Which means then what they A's are doing is even more vile - it's not about defending Casey, it's ALL about money that can be made off Caylee's "disppearance". They are even more freaking despicable that I already thought.

I would have to go with totally incompentent and has no clue about basic procedure. Good grief, the judge had to tell Baez to go take depositions. That's really basic stuff! :doh:

I agree but I'm just wondering IF possibly he thinks playing dumb might yield him results. lol

We've never seen him walk & chew gum at the same time & for good reason! LOL

It has to be narrowed down a tad more.
Since they weren't followed to Gainesville, how do we know they aren't looking ?

They are looking for her through their PI.

Well, I need that PI because he is either REALLY REALLY good or REALLY REALLY fast because if he is actively searching he covers a whole hell of a lot of places in record time!

This can be a back and forth thing but that's not my intention.

I see only the Anthony's have the means to meet persons such as spokeperson's, PI's, and tip information that is privy ONLY to them. They seems to find people with super abilities to be able to receive information directly to them, not the police or FBI, but straight to their phones that Caylee is alive and where she's been "seen" or "spotted". For heaven's sake, this is a child who her own mother didn't see for 31 days before her GRANDPARENTS knew of this.

If I was in a shopping mall and thought I saw who I truly believed was Caylee what would I do?

Probably find a way to keep that child in my sight until I got a hold of security, or got a cop in front of me. I would go as far as create a scene if I had to. But I wouldn't wait, go home find the website, call the Anthony's and tell them she was spotted just to let them know...

What the ??? I am waiting for the day I see a newsflash break in during a show to tell me Caylee's been found OR AT LEAST her body was found. I am not holding my breath tho

Eva

I would have to go with totally incompentent and has no clue about basic procedure. Good grief, the judge had to tell Baez to go take depositions. That's really basic stuff! :doh:
And now he complains about not being given all the discovering - that's definitely Criminal Law 101 - every defense lawyer in the world claims that. That's where documentation comes in for the proseuction.

Mark Geragos claimed that at every opportunity - yet some of the discovery he claimed he didn't have, was signed for (and investigated by his PI) six months before he claimed he didn't get it. It was also responsible for most of the Red Herring Thursdays.

Befcause it's the first thing EVERY defense atty does, I tend not to believe it. It's like they have a check sheet and #1 is "Claim you don't have the discovery.

Well, I need that PI because he is either REALLY REALLY good or REALLY REALLY fast because if he is actively searching he covers a whole hell of a lot of places in record time!

This can be a back and forth thing but that's not my intention.

I see only the Anthony's have the means to meet persons such as spokeperson's, PI's, and tip information that is privy ONLY to them. They seems to find people with super abilities to be able to receive information directly to them, not the police or FBI, but straight to their phones that Caylee is alive and where she's been "seen" or "spotted". For heaven's sake, this is a child who her own mother didn't see for 31 days before her GRANDPARENTS knew of this.

If I was in a shopping mall and thought I saw who I truly believed was Caylee what would I do?

Probably find a way to keep that child in my sight until I got a hold of security, or got a cop in front of me. I would go as far as create a scene if I had to. But I wouldn't wait, go home find the website, call the Anthony's and tell them she was spotted just to let them know...

What the ??? I am waiting for the day I see a newsflash break in during a show to tell me Caylee's been found OR AT LEAST her body was found. I am not holding my breath tho

Eva

Maybbe the PI has a Batmobile.

Has a murdered victim ever turned up alive during the trial?

Maybe on Perry Mason? lol

I think when Cindy said she doesn't care if Casey rots in jail IF it means getting Caylee back.... because it's just one more way to tell the public how sure she is that Casey is innocent.

Thank you, I have been following this case for months, and I was soooo glad to find you guys. I had been reading the posts on the Orlando paper forums, and they were just terrible. Mean people. They had one group that I liked called We the Jury, and I was very sorry that it was taken down. Very nice to find a group discussing facts and theories without bashing each other all the time. I lurked around for awhile before posting, and I know I am going to enjoy it here.

I am still searching for the video where Cindy states that "you guys" will put Caylee in her coffin. This statement was made AFTER she said she didn't care if Casey rotted in jail.

She said it on Nancy G.....she was a caller. Sorry thats all I can remember.:)

these people are a disgrace and here is why

if they are looking for a LIVE caylee then that means they believe all the LOADS of BULL from casey about the babysitter and the job and the BLAH BLAH BLAH

enough already from the crazy people

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHHh

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

Don't they have to turn over discovery to the defense at some point though? If so, maybe Kobi isn't officially part of the defense team?

Yes they have to turn it over in a timely manner, after evidence has been analized and reports generated. This does take time.

I would also thing that if JB has some discovery that is very damaging to his client, he sure isn't going to tell the world before the trial.

Maybe that's the REAL reason they haven't visited Casey in jail. Which means then what they A's are doing is even more vile - it's not about defending Casey, it's ALL about money that can be made off Caylee's "disppearance". They are freaking despicable.

I don't think it is about money. I think George and Cindy are saving Casey because they know Caylee is gone.

I believe George and Cindy still would let Casey rot if it would save Caylee.

Cindy sounded desperate in her 911 call. George pulled LE aside when LE first went to the Anthony's and told them he was afraid Casey had harmed Caylee. Casey was being thrown to wolves while there was hope.

There is a huge difference in Cindy's and George's attitude now vs the original 911 call.

Is there any way to re install a new Caylee is Alive thread? Sure would be a relief. I come here for intelligent conversation. Sorry, that's how I feel.
If no one has answered you, you can start a Caylee alive thread any time you choose. But be prepared for your opinion to be challenged.
If people argue, bicker and/or call names and attack each other, just like any other thread, it will be closed. It's up to the posters here to discuss in a reasonable way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico