New Developments and General Discussion, 08/10/2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it make you feel better if I could tell you for a fact that Law Enforcement knows exactly how and where and what to all of your questions about the DWT?
Please trust me, THEY KNOW!

LOL the DWT so you been reading a heck of a lot about the DWT. :floorlaugh:

Oh how you must have been sitting on your fingers for so long while reading...but hey...we do our best with just a tiny bit of info we get eh?

Depends on how much is presented. I have been told tensions are high anticipating crowd reaction in the morning.

I hope if BSL is involved in the Ali case, they don't plea him down for that! I pray they will have enough evidence and later he gets convicted and gets the DP! I don't want to even risk another McDuff!

I started the process to be verified by WS over 2 weeks ago. To this date no one has attempted to call me to actually do the verification,only sent me an email asking what would be a good time to call. Having said that, I think it is necessary for me to defend my family from inaccurate association and disinformation.
I posted an excerpt from and article indicating that the bio sister was a key witness and has completely cooperated with the investigation. I would think it would be enough to know that LE has all the information they need in that regard. Associating a meat packing store to BSL to the person that owns the meat processing store is false. That person has a similar name and does not know nor is associated with BSL, nor is he married to the bio sister of BSL.

I am so sorry for what your family is going through. It has to be very difficult on y'all. It breaks my heart for everyone involved Mickey's and Lisa's family and yours. I pray for peace for the friends and families and justice for Mickey and Lisa.

He writes the truth. The whole deal is sealed. My LE sources are already gearing up for traffic issues and crowd control beginning early.

will they allow babies and toddlers in? Just joking. I really do wish I could be there, however. I don't understand why it can't be televised. Didn't we see OJ and Anthony?

I just ran a few things on my own here, and the property located on Hill Country is registered (according to Montgomery Co. records) to a person whose name does not match up with the name of the bio-sister of BSL.

So that leaves the un-answered question: whose house's address is it, the one listed on the MCSO incident report? Anyone?

This is the equivalent of seeing owls, egrets, and halos but my best guess is someone he met on a dating site.

Well if the rumor of BSL wanting attention all the time...he will get it tomorrow but it sucks to be him.

I"m not sure what to think about tomorrow. I don't think I will be surprised in any event though.
One thing I'm pretty sure of, if he walks out of LA Correctional Center or courthouse, Texas Rangers will give him a ride back to Texas for free.

In any event, my posts will probably be all deleted in the morning because being half-a$$ coon-a$$ I couldn't just hold my tongue. So be patient in the knowledge that what happened in Texas LE knows about and they are on it.

Please tell me there is no possibly way he could walk out of the courthouse tomorrow.

Bring back the CHAIN GANG, hard time, not internet, gym, DVD, TV, CD's and even cell freaking phones in prison!

I hope if BSL is involved in the Ali case, they don't plea him down for that! I pray they will have enough evidence and later he gets convicted and gets the DP! I don't want to even risk another McDuff!

Given that the Ali crime (the abduction, at the very least) occurred in TX, I would highly doubt that Harson, et al have any jurisdiction to be plea bargaining with BS Lavergne on a crime committed there.

will they allow babies and toddlers in? Just joking. I really do wish I could be there, however. I don't understand why it can't be televised. Didn't we see OJ and Anthony?

It seems like in those high profile cases that the judges made the decision on them being televised. Seems like it was the actual trials though, not hearings. Anyone remember?

Please tell me there is no possibly way he could walk out of the courthouse tomorrow.

Even if he did happen to do so, I'm pretty sure the first few steps would be his last steps, as the Cajun Mafia would take care of justice in its own special way.

I"m not sure what to think about tomorrow. I don't think I will be surprised in any event though.
One thing I'm pretty sure of, if he walks out of LA Correctional Center or courthouse, Texas Rangers will give him a ride back to Texas for free.

In any event, my posts will probably be all deleted in the morning because being half-a$$ coon-a$$ I couldn't just hold my tongue. So be patient in the knowledge that what happened in Texas LE knows about and they are on it.

Do you think tx could lock him up for good, or just for arson/fraud?

I feel stupid for asking ... because I'm 90% sure that it is initials somehow related to the truck ... but what exactly is DWT? Is it simply all the crazy things people thought they saw with the truck photo?

I feel stupid for asking ... because I'm 90% sure that it is initials somehow related to the truck ... but what exactly is DWT? Is it simply all the crazy things people thought they saw with the truck photo?

DAMN white truck or Dang White truck...it earned that title.:floorlaugh:

Finally caught up.... whew.

ETA: Here's the link for those of you who have problems navigating the forum. We don't want you to miss out on the discussion tomorrow, so please bookmark or save it to a safe place. :)
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181995"]BSL - Evidentiary Hearing, Friday, Aug 17, 2012, 10:00 A.M. (doors open at 9:00 A.M.) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame][/QUOTE]

Thank you Bessie for getting things set-up for us on the hearing. You are excellent at anticipating needs and I appreciate all you do in keeping the forum working well.

IMPondering, I was at work today when you released the pics from the gravesite. I thanked you at the time, but now that I am home and not on someone else's time, I personally wanted to thank you for those. I am sure they mean a lot to everyone who saw them, but for those of us many miles away, it especially, for me anyway, brought the whole thing closer to home. Thank you again.
If BSL thought an area was safe enough to burn a truck, he also might have thought it was safe enough to bury a body. They might want to look for Ali near there.

IMPondering, I add my Thank You along with SteveP and others. Your efforts & time in getting photos and posting them are much appreciated and helpful. Thank you for the multiple pics, for describing the area and answering questions. You get the Super Sleuther Award today for sure.

BSL's lawyers probably either know or suspect there are other cases. His plea deal would cover those. It could be appealed but it would be very very hard to get it overturned.make that very, very, very, very, very

It will be nice when we know more. I think there may be a plea but do not think it would be an open-ended deal that covered "all other cases" that may develop. The Hilton case (formerly described by Firefox) comes to mind. Hilton was given a deal in GA to reveal location of ME - folks were unhappy he got a deal to remove DP at first. Then they realized he was being taken to FL for another case and they did do the DP.
A couple of questions about BSL - for anyone that may know: Legally could the DA make a deal related to unnamed cases at this time - even though a case was not in his/her jurisdiction? Could a LA DA make a deal that covered a case in TX?
I would not be surprised to see a deal in LA - all the while knowing there were other cases elsewhere that are not part of the deal.

Thank you GaryB for your post and helping us to better understand.

One Question for Friday. If it is 9:00 am in LA, what time is it in GA (EST)? I'm not clear on the zones and want to be Johnny on the spot on time. Prayers for the families and the key players in this case.

DAMN white truck or Dang White truck...it earned that title.:floorlaugh:

THANK YOU Lera ... it has been bugging me!

I have never in my life realized just how many white Z71 trucks there are in south Louisiana. I simply hope justice is served tomorrow ... and I truly believe it will be. But sadly, I think the more that is known, people are going to wish they didn't know.

All I can say is I cherrish EVERY MOMENT I have with my 17 year old daughter more now than ever. Peace to everyone affected by this senseless case.

JustyThoughts, I believe that at 9 am in LA it will be 10 am in Georgia.

I'm thinking the hearing is at 10 am LA time, though, so that would be at 11 am GA time. Someone chime in to correct if I am wrong!

It seems like in those high profile cases that the judges made the decision on them being televised. Seems like it was the actual trials though, not hearings. Anyone remember?

In Casey Anthony's case, everything was televised, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668