New Developments and General Discussion, 08/10/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
garryb, I gasp when I see you are online! I feel you know things none of us do. I sense your frustration and disgustion to be quite personal.

I know a lot more than I want to know, and LE knows a lot more than I know.
Shout out to LA-LE, TX-LE, FBI forensics, Texas Rangers, and Texas Forestry Service....

Quite frustrated and disgusted by the whole thing. My sincerest thoughts and prayers go out to all of the victims families, but it should be understood that others have also been devastated by this.

Garry, I feel sincerely bad for all of the members of your family that had nothing to do with this, and became innocent victims as well. I cant begin to pretend to know how you must feel, and you have my admiration and appreciation for coming here and joining with us.

It may mean nothing at all, but your choice of words caught my attention when you said your thoughts and prayers go out to ALL of the victims families, rather than saying BOTH. Am I reading far too much into this, or do you think or fear there indeed may be more that have not yet come to light? I have always respected you and your posts since you first came here (yes, I saw the earliest posts that were deleted, and appreciated your honesty and candor), and I thank you in advance for answering this.

Yes, they know. If I, a newbie sleuther know they know. I know nothing about the person who does live there but I am 99% sure it is not his bio half sister.

Maybe an ex-con buddy he met back in prison, who possibly helped him burn the truck???:what:

I do not think the bio family had any knowledge of BSL's crimes, they did not assist him in any way. I suspect they tried to give him a chance and get to know him but were cautious and sensed that something was off.
If bsl told the police he was at his sisters house when the truck was stolen and it was someone else's home, he threw his bio family into this. Otherwise, I doubt we would be curious about them.
IMO. Moo.

Garry, I feel sincerely bad for all of the members of your family that had nothing to do with this, and became innocent victims as well. I cant begin to pretend to know how you must feel, and you have my admiration and appreciation for coming here and joing with us.

It may mean nothing at all, but your choice of words caught my attention when you said your thoughts and prayers go out to ALL of the victims families, rather than saying BOTH. Am I reading far too much into this, or do you think or fear there indeed may be more that have not yet come to light? I have always respected you and your posts since you first came here (yes, I saw the earliest posts that were deleted, and appreciated your honesty and candor), and I thank you in advance for answering this.

I chose my words carefully and thanks for your kind words.

So now it seems he was NOT at his sister's house?. But he WAS at that address. So what is his relation to the people who live there???

I think wherever he was, whomever he might have known who lived there, he was there that night, only to facilitate his truck missing. Afterall, it wasn't that far from his home, was it?

Maybe an ex-con buddy he met back in prison, who possibly helped him burn the truck???:what:

I do not think this person is an ex con but do know for sure.
When you look at the logistics of the truck fire it seems like he had some help.
It is so hard to believe someone would help him with that. How could he convince someone to do that???... But it seems he had assistance of some kind.

Quite frustrated and disgusted by the whole thing. My sincerest thoughts and prayers go out to all of the victims families, but it should be understood that others have also been devastated by this.

I have thought of this much. I have prayed hard for both families, as each have experienced devastating losses. I think all families involved have handled things with much class and dignity though hurting deeply. I'm thinking tomorrow will be an alarming day regardless of how prepared everyone thinks they are...Prayers and thoughts to continue as this ordeal progresses.

I know a lot more than I want to know, and LE knows a lot more than I know.
Shout out to LA-LE, TX-LE, FBI forensics, Texas Rangers, and Texas Forestry Service....

Word!! Good job and hugs to all!!

Mickey came home. :please:

Hope to see you at courthouse tomorrow, IMPondering...

Do you think there will be a lot of people there? I would love to go but not if you have to be there at the break of dawn to be able to get in. Do you think there is any way possible that it would be televised?

I do not think this person is an ex con but do know for sure.
When you look at the logistics of the truck fire it seems like he had some help.
It is so hard to believe someone would help him with that. How could he convince someone to do that???... But it seems he had assistance of some kind.

Would it make you feel better if I could tell you for a fact that Law Enforcement knows exactly how and where and what to all of your questions about the DWT?
Please trust me, THEY KNOW!

Another girl is missing. Ava Willett, 17 yo, last seen 1am this morning walking her dog near LaFonda's. (posted on the Find Keiosha FB wall).

Thought I'd share for the locals.

What is going on here!?!?!

Would it make you feel better if I could tell you for a fact that Law Enforcement knows exactly how and where and what to all of your questions about the DWT?

I trust you on that!!!!!
Just sorry the bio family got thrown into the conversations.

He writes the truth. The whole deal is sealed. My LE sources are already gearing up for traffic issues and crowd control beginning early.

He writes the truth. The whole deal is sealed. My LE sources are already gearing up for traffic issues and crowd control beginning early.

So you are saying *****bombshell in the am*****?

GaryB, do you think that we are in for grand enlightenment tomorrow?

I"m not sure what to think about tomorrow. I don't think I will be surprised in any event though.
One thing I'm pretty sure of, if he walks out of LA Correctional Center or courthouse, Texas Rangers will give him a ride back to Texas for free.

In any event, my posts will probably be all deleted in the morning because being half-a$$ coon-a$$ I couldn't just hold my tongue. So be patient in the knowledge that what happened in Texas LE knows about and they are on it.

I’ve been following these forums for two months and wondering if I should register. But unless there was a French mystery, I am not sure what I could add. But then came the French mystery. So I researched a bit and here’s my contribution. I apologize for the length.
(respectfully snipped)
I’ve heard this pronounced “pin clair.” (As has been noted, “pin” sounds like “pan” without the actual n sound.) That seems right. I live in a different part of Acadiana, though, and am wondering how to call up St. Ann’s or my lawyer friend in that parish to ask how they pronounce the cemetery name. Tastefully.

Thanks for this amazing network of concern.

Welcome! Thank you for your help! Ironically I spent my younger years out of state and then moved back in HS and college. I studied french in both as well, but find Cajun french fascinating and wish more still spoke it. What I adore is how each community has it's "own" accent..like the St. Martinville versus Abbeville accent. I think Church Point even has a certain gender specific accent!

I think you are right on that it meant light colored pines as well. It may have never had the same spelling though out the years, but I'll bet it was pronounced similarly! It is a beautiful little place despite all this negative attention.

I just ran a few things on my own here, and the property located on Hill Country is registered (according to Montgomery Co. records) to a person whose name does not match up with the name of the bio-sister of BSL.

So that leaves the un-answered question: whose house's address is it, the one listed on the MCSO incident report? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme