New Developments and General Discussion, 08/10/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think wherever he was, whomever he might have known who lived there, he was there that night, only to facilitate his truck missing. Afterall, it wasn't that far from his home, was it?

Hoping someone can clarify this, I thought I read somewhere that he had a biological sister AND a sister from his adoptive parents that both lived in Texas.

This is in reply to JustyThoughts post #1160 because I can't get the quote feature to work for me:

I mean the Louisiana cases will be covered by a plea deal. They can't make deals for other states.

Another girl is missing. Ava Willett, 17 yo, last seen 1am this morning walking her dog near LaFonda's. (posted on the Find Keiosha FB wall).

Thought I'd share for the locals.

What is going on here!?!?!

The other day I saw two young girls walking in our neighborhood in their bikini's and I literally wanted to vomit. They were on their phones one texting and one talking not paying any attention to what was going on around them. God how I wish they would wake up!

JustyThoughts, I believe that at 9 am in LA it will be 10 am in Georgia.

I'm thinking the hearing is at 10 am LA time, though, so that would be at 11 am GA time. Someone chime in to correct if I am wrong!

You are correct!!!

I must sleep or I won't wake up in time but yet I cannot sleep...I feel wide awake...now what? Someone sing to me. lol

I"m not sure what to think about tomorrow. I don't think I will be surprised in any event though.
One thing I'm pretty sure of, if he walks out of LA Correctional Center or courthouse, Texas Rangers will give him a ride back to Texas for free.

In any event, my posts will probably be all deleted in the morning because being half-a$$ coon-a$$ I couldn't just hold my tongue. So be patient in the knowledge that what happened in Texas LE knows about and they are on it.

This is only hear-say, but I read somewhere that you should not mess with Texas.

You know what I hope happens? Well since he plead out....(it seems) after he testifies to what he did, as he gets down from the witness stand...Texas Rangers slaps cuffs on him, and has an extradition order in hand to take him to texas to stand trial for WHATEVER.

Hoping someone can clarify this, I thought I read somewhere that he had a biological sister AND a sister from his adoptive parents that both lived in Texas.

His sister from his bio mom lives in Texas but his other sister does not.

I"m not sure what to think about tomorrow. I don't think I will be surprised in any event though.
One thing I'm pretty sure of, if he walks out of LA Correctional Center or courthouse, Texas Rangers will give him a ride back to Texas for free.

In any event, my posts will probably be all deleted in the morning because being half-a$$ coon-a$$ I couldn't just hold my tongue. So be patient in the knowledge that what happened in Texas LE knows about and they are on it.

I had just asked recently about if he committed a similar crime prior to Lisa's death (regarding Ali but I was after that she was after Lisa) if he would have been THE witness if it was because the prior case would have take presidance over the LA cases he would have been locked up in Texas and not be a available to be tried in LA. But then again that could still be the case and there is another victim in Texas since you are saying they would be waiting for him outside the courthouse!

Didn't someone post earlier that no cameras in the courtroom is a state law in Louisiana? Don't know myself, but thinking someone posted that a day or so ago.

ETA: At a glance, this looks like it might be a good reference for the camera question, state to state:

http://www.rtnda.org/pages/media_items/cameras-in-the-court-a-state-by-state-guide55.php

This is an interesting resource Backwoods - Thanks for posting the link.
I believe it was asked on WS if no cams was state law. I do not recall a final answer on that question. The document you posted indicates that for LA they are usually prohibited; but seems to leave an option for the court handling the case. The "pooling" has worked well in GA cases and has been used in more than one recent case. Since we have not heard it will be streamed, I guess either the media parties may have not requested or the Judge may have denied a request. I hope more streaming will catch on across the country. There are several benefits, including having great masses of people at home or work watching rather than gathering outside.

Would it make you feel better if I could tell you for a fact that Law Enforcement knows exactly how and where and what to all of your questions about the DWT?
Please trust me, THEY KNOW!

Can you at least say WHERE it happened?

I started the process to be verified by WS over 2 weeks ago. To this date no one has attempted to call me to actually do the verification,only sent me an email asking what would be a good time to call. Having said that, I think it is necessary for me to defend my family from inaccurate association and disinformation.
I posted an excerpt from and article indicating that the bio sister was a key witness and has completely cooperated with the investigation. I would think it would be enough to know that LE has all the information they need in that regard. Associating a meat packing store to BSL to the person that owns the meat processing store is false. That person has a similar name and does not know nor is associated with BSL, nor is he married to the bio sister of BSL.

Dear Garryb - please know that our Admin works very hard around their real life priorities. We would love to have you verified, it is just that sometimes it takes a bit of time to get all the timing worked out. No one is ignoring you. Only a few members of the Admin team work on verifications. This has a lot to do with our confidentiality policy. Sometimes it takes a bit of work to get the timing down. Our admin have day jobs and other responsibilities that take priority over their WS duties. I am sure they are working hard to get you all squared away and it probably will not be much longer. Hang tight.

Salem

:what:
will they allow babies and toddlers in? Just joking. I really do wish I could be there, however. I don't understand why it can't be televised. Didn't we see OJ and Anthony?

For security reasons I think televising would be the best thing they could do

What I don't get is why the police didnt interview the sister? If an alleged crime took place in front of her home that would be one thing I would think they would do, instead of just taking his word for it.

Unless at that time he was already under observation and TX LE were told this so they backed off a bit in order to not raise any suspicions in him and cause him to panic and flee???

IMO the sister was not there. Maybe she had left for work or was out of town.
Well, not his sister but the person he claimed was his sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston