New Docs Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Tony loved Casey either. He's made comments about how clingy she was and that he was happy to be going to NY to get away from her. He also told her that he didn't want any girl children. A man doesn't say something like that to a woman he loves who happens to have a 2 year old daughter.

Unless you adopt or practice exposing girl children, there is no way to determine what sex your children will be.

But as I recall, he didn't precisely say he only wanted boys or wanted no girls but said when he had children he wanted to have boys because he had sisters and knew what was involved in raising girls. I take that to say he preferred boys.

As far as saying that to Casey, they only knew each other a few weeks. She may have been thinking marriage but there's no reason to think he was speaking as if they were talking about their children and their marriage.

Chilly, are you being serious? I can't tell. :) If you are, what purpose would it serve for George to press charges now? And if he did press charges, I would think he would have to include his daughter too. TIA

No, not really serious, but I'd be furious if I were George, not only that some punk kid helped my daughter break into my shed and steal things, but also that he told my daughter, the mother of a 2 year old girl, that he didn't want any girl children. What kind of man enters into a relationship with a woman who has a child when he knows upfront that he doesn't want that child? I'm not liking Tony very much right now.

I think CA is and has been so far over the edge that she can't tell reality from things she intended to do, in her mind. Part if the "if I believe it hard enough, it will be true" syndrome that the whole family seems to have....

Maybe she did intend to have such papers drawn up, after seeing the counselor that told her to kick KC out, but never got to the lawyers office. Or she could be just outright lying, thinking no one will ever check with the lawyer, and it backs up the whole "Eric's the dad" thing. AAARGGHH~

Wait a minute. Are these the papers she talked about having drawn up right after Caylee was born? For it to be custody papers makes no sense. Lawyers don't appoint custody, courts do and only if there's some issue brought up as to who has custody.

I thought this was more of a will thing, naming who would have custody if anything happened to Casey? It would have been beside the point anyway because unless they proved who the father was and that he was dead, the father or his family could have contested that.

speaking of anything happening to KC - i also noticed on page 2 of the 1st set GA & CA are listed as Caylee's next of kin. NOT KC

No, not really serious, but I'd be furious if I were George, not only that some punk kid helped my daughter break into my shed and steal things, but also that he told my daughter, the mother of a 2 year old girl, that he didn't want any girl children. What kind of man enters into a relationship with a woman who has a child when he knows upfront that he doesn't want that child? I'm not liking Tony very much right now.

Well, George shouldn't be too mad, Tony never would of broken into the shed without Casey. Why did George even file a police report when he was almost positive that his daughter was the one who did it?

Funny about what Tony said to the perp......even after he said that, she still stayed with him. I would not have, but that just proves once again that the perp cared only of herself and didn't put Caylee first in her life.

I don't hold it against Tony, he is a 21 year old young man with his whole life ahead of him. He was truthful with the perp and said what he did because he had sisters and knows how girls are (paraphrasing).

as usual, :cow:

I want to know if there is truth to JG relaying Casey saying Lee pressured her for sex. I want to know if there is truth in Casey relaying to AL and Nathan that Lee groped her in her bed when she was in middle school. I want to know what abuse, if true, George put upon Casey.

I think those may the be the critical points in a girl starting down a slippery path to murder out of spite and resentment. I have believed Lee as the father ever since Padilla postulated it and as more information is released I begin to see where this came from. It explains everything, from what happened to Casey, what happened to Caylee and why, and why Cindy and George have obfuscated LE from the end of the 3rd 911 call. I think it would explain the bizarre behaviors as well as explaining Casey's hold over the family even after committing a heinous crime. It would never excuse one part of it, but as I have speculated time and time again it explains it. Maybe this is what Baez means when he says we will all understand.

Why did it take a subpoena Lee?

What does Annie know?

Well, George shouldn't be too mad, Tony never would of broken into the shed without Casey. Why did George even file a police report when he was almost positive that his daughter was the one who did it?

Funny about what Tony said to the perp......even after he said that, she still stayed with him. I would not have, but that just proves once again that the perp cared only of herself and didn't put Caylee first in her life.

I don't hold it against Tony, he is a 21 year old young man with his whole life ahead of him. He was truthful with the perp and said what he did because he had sisters and knows how girls are (paraphrasing).

as usual, :cow:

ITA, LLLL. Out of all the people and carp that has happened in this case, to take issue with Tony saying he preferred to have boys when he has children as something that is "wrong" or "bad" - LOL....all I can say is.....no, I better not. I want to be able to stay on here and keep refuting ridiculous posts like that.

I don't think Tony loved Casey either. He's made comments about how clingy she was and that he was happy to be going to NY to get away from her. He also told her that he didn't want any girl children. A man doesn't say something like that to a woman he loves who happens to have a 2 year old daughter.

Except for the fact that he texted her and told her he loved her several times.

Maybe he didn't love her but he led her to believe he did.

Chilly, I agree with you that it was a thougtless thing to say (at best.) But I am glad that AL at least had the honesty to reveal that information to LE, as it sheds much light on possible motive. And yes, it doesn't put him in a very flattering light at all.

ITA, LLLL. Out of all the people and carp that has happened in this case, to take issue with Tony saying he preferred to have boys when he has children as something that is "wrong" or "bad" - LOL....all I can say is.....no, I better not. I want to be able to stay on here and keep refuting ridiculous posts like that.

So you think there is nothing bad or wrong about a man basically telling the woman he's involved with that he doesn't want her child? You don't think that comment by Tony may have contributed to Casey's motivation in killing Caylee?

Maybe he did love her, but that doesn't mean he wanted to marry her. I thought I loved many of my boyfriends at that age, but still didn't want to marry them.

He certainly wouldn't be the first guy to tell a woman he loved her when he didn't. That doesn't raise my opinion of him in the least.

So you think there is nothing bad or wrong about a man basically telling the woman he's involved with that he doesn't want her child? You don't think that comment by Tony may have contributed to Casey's motivation in killing Caylee?

If that statement, coming from a man you have dated all of three weeks is enough to "contribute to Casey's motivation" I'd say Casey was hanging by a thin thread!

Can you site where he texted her that he loved her? I am curious because having just read of the conversation between KC and AL morning of 7/16, she texts him and says she needs him and loves him more than he knows. His response is to ask "Where is Caylee?" I also don't think he loved her. I think she was fun, available, and easy. IMO.

Maybe he did love her, but that doesn't mean he wanted to marry her. I thought I loved many of my boyfriends at that age, but still didn't want to marry them.

Oh I totally agree, I never got the impression that he had any intentions on marrying KC.

But it was kinda weird how he told her he loved her but then tried to make it seem like he didn't even like her much.

Maybe he was just embarrassed after everything came to light.

Oh I totally agree, I never got the impression that he had any intentions on marrying KC.

But it was kinda weird how he told her he loved her but then tried to make it seem like he didn't even like her much.

Maybe he was just embarrassed after everything came to light.

I don't know about "embarrassed" so much as floored! Everything he thought he knew about the woman who shared his apt and bed was a lie. Love does not conquer all!

Can you site where he texted her that he loved her? I am curious because having just read of the conversation between KC and AL morning of 7/16, she texts him and says she needs him and loves him more than he knows. His response is to ask "Where is Caylee?" I also don't think he loved her. I think she was fun, available, and easy. IMO.

Oh geez, I don't know if I could go through those docs again! LOL

He texted it towards the beginning of their relationship, also telling her how beautiful he thought she was.

I didn't read it as "he didn't want her child".

She is the mother, the one who is suppose to put her child first, not Tony. When he said that, she should of left......but she didn't. Nope, she must of had no problem with it.

If it ever comes out that his comment is what led her to kill her child, then I will hate her more than I already do.

What a heavy burden to put on that young man. He has no fault in the death of Caylee, none. He is innocent and should never, ever feel that Caylee's death is because of him.

IMHO, how unfair to him and in my eyes he has done more for Caylee (helping LE) than her own family has.

Chilly, I agree with you that it was a thougtless thing to say (at best.) But I am glad that AL at least had the honesty to reveal that information to LE, as it sheds much light on possible motive. And yes, it doesn't put him in a very flattering light at all.

I still feel that this wasn't a serious relationship for TonE. He hadn't known KC very long and while I'm sure he liked her, I don't see him thinking long term. He probably liked hanging out with her and she was easy to get into bed. When I first read that information about him not wanting to have any girls, I was angry with him too, now I think he didn't mean it as seriously as KC probably took it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy