New Docs Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think I don't hold Casey at fault? I have a 25 year old son who doesn't want children. He doesn't date women who have children. A person doesn't know in a few dates where a relationship may lead, why take the chance of hurting someone?

Because you pointed the finger of blame directly to Tony and said nothing about Casey, that's why I think that.

I think HONESTY is a good thing. Tony told her what he wanted when she asked him. Would you rather that he have lied to her? I commend him for not being a low-life liar, like a lot of guys his age. Too bad none of it rubbed off on Casey.

In the documents it gives JG"s description of 7/01 when Casey comes to the house to take a shower and he says that she has a bag of clothes with her. He also says that she goes into the his bedroom, ( I took it to mean there is a bathroom of his room) and used the shower LEAVING THE DOOR HALF OPEN.
He said she didn't need a shower, so she probably didgn't, which means that she had an ulterior motive. She had clothes with her but JG doesn't know whose (they might have been Caylee's imo,) and she leaves the bathroom door open while he sits in the living room (Maybe she needs the door open so she can hear him coming.)
ANd now there's all this about CA and KC trying to frame JG, at least it seems that way and there was the comment about LE not even finding Caylee's clothes yet.
Has JG's bedroom been searched?

The pings show she came there, but left and came back again but JG never says anything about that. I wonder if he went somewhere with her, and the pings show she went close to AL's place and Blanchard park.

BTW, Tony isn't 23 - he's 21.

He gave his DOB in an early police interview as 04/17/87.

BTW, Tony isn't 23 - he's 21.

He gave his DOB in an early police interview as 04/17/87.

Yes and in Casey's IM chat with Iassen, she makes mention that Tony is a year younger than she...

No, not really serious, but I'd be furious if I were George, not only that some punk kid helped my daughter break into my shed and steal things, but also that he told my daughter, the mother of a 2 year old girl, that he didn't want any girl children. What kind of man enters into a relationship with a woman who has a child when he knows upfront that he doesn't want that child? I'm not liking Tony very much right now.

He said he didnt want any "girl" children of his own. I think he meant he didnt want the headache of girls, maybe he is speaking from experience. Girls these days are something else. I can say I am glad I have a son and not a daughter. But that doesnt mean I wouldnt love her just the same as I love my son. They were only dating, he wasn't taking over the fatherly duties of Caylee.

Can you site where he texted her that he loved her? I am curious because having just read of the conversation between KC and AL morning of 7/16, she texts him and says she needs him and loves him more than he knows. His response is to ask "Where is Caylee?" I also don't think he loved her. I think she was fun, available, and easy. IMO.

in part 12 - page 47 the #388 incoming text is from TonE - "ur beautful and I love you." (IIRC it was from the 6th of June)

also in part 12 - page 48(i think) #390 incoming text is from TonE - "yeah i love you and only person that counts is you"

edited to add: if she's practicing writing his name like one might in jr high - who's to say that she didnt pick up his phone and send them to herself???!?

I wonder why he would attach montoya gonzalez to RMs name though. This seems strange. I did some searching and found a 2000 obit with 3 of the 4 names in it but that's all I came up with.

I think he was making fun of his name...I think often Hispanic names have several "middle"names and he was just making up the last two...

I brought this over from another thread:
---------------------------------------

Today, 04:06 PM
agathawannabe
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2008

Computer forensics recovered a partial email that appears to be from CA to KC. Date of the email undetermined, as far as I can tell. (pg 2802)

"can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre "

Bolded by me. I haven't been able to find out how to get to page 2802 yet, so haven't seen this in its context. But I'm intrigued by it because of the lack of date and the "over a month now" statement. If we could date this recovered email it prove very enlightening!

I have heard mention that somewhere in these new docs it looks as though LE doesn't believe George about the chase...I have some thoughts on that.

What if George made up the chase story to cover his tracks for the epass records? Maybe that was a day that he moved Caylee and needed a reason why he was on the toll road at that time. Or maybe he knew he had to cover up why he was not where he should be to Cindy once he realized that these records would become known to her.

Also, AH stated that Casey told her about the smell on the 25th and that her father must have hit something when he borrowed her car. One...why would GA need to borrow her car in the first place? The only reason for GA to have that car would be to dispose of a body and/or clean it out. Two...Maybe Casey said he had her car as an excuse not to give anyone a ride in her stink-mobile during that time. Maybe it was parked somewhere else for a few days. Three...maybe she didn't really run out of gas, maybe she was just making up repeated excuses to ride in a different car.

---------------------------------------

Today, 04:06 PM
agathawannabe
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2008

Computer forensics recovered a partial email that appears to be from CA to KC. Date of the email undetermined, as far as I can tell. (pg 2802)

"can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre "

Bolded by me. I haven't been able to find out how to get to page 2802 yet, so haven't seen this in its context. But I'm intrigued by it because of the lack of date and the "over a month now" statement. If we could date this recovered email it prove very enlightening!

Why is CA talking about GA being out of the house all day? Reading this, I got the impression KC may have said something about George to Cindy and he came back with "but I was at work all day" when Cindy questioned him. Weird...

Also, I think its kind of funny that AL said he didn't want girl children...like he has a choice. Typical 23 year old guy.

I have always had doubts about the whole car chase thing, too. Cindy was seemingly either unaware he said it or she was denying it ever happened. What reason would she have to deny that? You gave me some good food for thought as to why he might have conjured up that story. Interesting.

Why is CA talking about GA being out of the house all day? Reading this, I got the impression KC may have said something about George to Cindy and he came back with "but I was at work all day" when Cindy questioned him. Weird...

Also, I think its kind of funny that AL said he didn't want girl children...like he has a choice. Typical 23 year old guy.

Yes, the George comment seemed odd to me; were they tracking him or something? This email is strange, isn't it?

WOW! I just got done reading the docs! I know i'm behind! I found it ironic that there has been a rumor that Lee might be Caylee's dad and that Casey has mentioned in the past that he "molested" or "intended to molest her"...Now don't get me wrong, I know Casey is a LIAR but I just find that ironic??? I know this thread has already discussed this issue. I haven't had time to read the whole post but so far I haven't seen this menitoned... In the documents it said Casey did have a high school diploma. Not that it is important to the investigation but why would Cindy say that she didn't graduate when she did?

in part 12 - page 47 the #388 incoming text is from TonE - "ur beautful and I love you." (IIRC it was from the 6th of June)

also in part 12 - page 48(i think) #390 incoming text is from TonE - "yeah i love you and only person that counts is you"

edited to add: if she's practicing writing his name like one might in jr high - who's to say that she didnt pick up his phone and send them to herself???!?

I can vouche this post. I just got done reading the documents and he did say "I love you" in the text.

WOW! I just got done reading the docs! I know i'm behind! I found it ironic that there has been a rumor that Lee might be Caylee's dad and that Casey has mentioned in the past that he "molested" or "intended to molest her"...Now don't get me wrong, I know Casey is a LIAR but I just find that ironic??? I know this thread has already discussed this issue. I haven't had time to read the whole post but so far I haven't seen this menitoned... In the documents it said Casey did have a high school diploma. Not that it is important to the investigation but why would Cindy say that she didn't graduate when she did?
I didn't understand the diploma either. It seemed to me that it might have been a transcript sent to a college which might have been altered to indicate graduation, but I could be wrong. It did indicate she did graduate. Yet, from all we've heard she was 1/2 credit short. I was very confused with that part of the dump. I couldn't tell who had handwritten on the document or what they were trying to say.

-------------------------------------

justa quick search, but it looks like the buy out of Anheuser Busch was around July 13th/14th......tho there were earlier rumors.

I didn't understand the diploma either. It seemed to me that it might have been a transcript sent to a college which might have been altered to indicate graduation, but I could be wrong. It did indicate she did graduate. Yet, from all we've heard she was 1/2 credit short. I was very confused with that part of the dump. I couldn't tell who had handwritten on the document or what they were trying to say.

IIRC the guidance counselor wrote that she didn't graduate on time with her class and must have taken summer scool and got her diploma...You would think Cindy would know that and be proud???

I'm sure this has been covered here and i haven't seen it, but I was surprised to read Cindy's interview and all the detail about Casey and Jeff H. dating.. I know it's not true but WOW, the made-up nanny wasn't enough, she had to throw in there that she and the nanny both dated this same guy??!!!!!

justa quick search, but it looks like the buy out of Anheuser Busch was around July 13th/14th......tho there were earlier rumors.

Thank you tx_Dot; that was very helpful! The 30 days she refers to would be pretty accurate then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero