New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm going blind. I can't read at the fox site anymore. Please post if anyone has a link to these docs somewhere else.

Interesting that Casey's initials are "KC" in the documents. LOL.

I know. It's so frustrating. You can't even read the Internet searches. Maybe I'll just wait for another site to post them in PDF.

How to read docs from Fox for people that need help!

Once your at the index area click each page, once the page is up look in the lower left corner of your window (should be right above the time on your puter) there it should say 100% with an arrow pointing down on it. Click the arrow and go to 150% or higher if you need. It enlarges the doc so you can read it!

Hope this helps!

Could the numbers be connected to the internet such as an isp or a web page?

Why? I want to know why.

I was wondering if the fight started because Caylee talked about being in the trunk or was scared of KC and CA tried to protect the baby and KC grabbed her and took her? Did the horrible fight start out with something like this or were the ant family always a physically abused family style fight? poor baby saw all of this..................:behindbar

Ok, I'm reading here and it doesn't say UCF didn't find evidence of human decomp. It says that they couldn't conclusively demonstrate that there was human decomp. Big difference.

How to read docs from Fox for people that need help!

Once your at the index area click each page, once the page is up look in the lower left corner of your window (should be right above the time on your puter) there it should say 100% with an arrow pointing down on it. Click the arrow and go to 150% or higher if you need. It enlarges the doc so you can read it!

Hope this helps!

Thanks. It's still blurry though. :(

Just some of the many, many thoughts running through my head. Sorry nobody here with me to vent to

To me it is so obvious that Casey wanted to get rid of Caylee and was searching for the best way how. Like she was thinking, hmmm what would be the easiest way to get rid of this kid? Searching for chloroform, missing children site for ideas, neck breaking, types of shovels, how to make chloroform, household weapons.

I wonder if she was trying to set up someone murduring the family? She did a search of self defense. Gave someone a key? If she had an idea for someone as an acomplace maybe she thought she would get them in on it have them murder the family then kill the acomplace in what would look like self defense. This would explain why she told Amy she was soon going to have her parents house.

A search for types of shovels makes me think for sure Caylee was burried somewhere. She may have been looking for the best kind of shovel to dig deep holes with. One that would make the job easy for a small person that probably couldn't do a very good job of digging a hole.

I does sound coincidental that "neck breaker" was a friend of hers but, IMO if she was scearching for her friend or info about the neck breaker thing in Orlando she would have just typed in neck breaker. She scearch for neck breaking on the same day she did the scearches for all the other ways to kill her daughter. probably trying to make it look like an accident like she fell?

How can they do this to me? How, why today? It's not fair.
I have to shop, I have to cook, I have to pass my finals
&(*$^%*&#^@%$&@#&^%^ document dumps.
I guess I can baste a turkey with one hand and balance a laptop on my other, maniacally switching back and forth between documents and the four papers I have to finish writing. Yeah, and I can take notes and study them while I shop. Yup, that's what I'll do, right there. Wish me luck.

Casey also gave a description of Zenaida: she’s 5-feet, seven inches tall, had curly brown hair that had been straightened, weighs 140 pounds, and has brown eyes, and a lot of money.

QUOTE]

Bolded by me. Casey's description doesn't make any sense. Why would someone who has lots of money work as a babysitter?

Casey also gave a description of Zenaida: she’s 5-feet, seven inches tall, had curly brown hair that had been straightened, weighs 140 pounds, and has brown eyes, and a lot of money.

QUOTE]

Bolded by me. Casey's description doesn't make any sense. Why would someone who has lots of money work as a babysitter?

Well, don't forget, she's got all that money she saved from her seasonal job at Universal, plus that sweet kidnapping income on the side. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay