New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can all agree that whether or not KC was abused it is no excuse for her current behavior... HOWEVER (here I go again)....

it is not nearly enough to explain the whys or hows KC did what she did either. The promiscuity and wanting to be rescued by a man certainly fit the part of one that might have been abused but the depth of the lying, stealing and murder do not fit as neatly...

For the sake of argument lets say KC was the victim of abuse (any kind - at any age).... she stopped being a victim the moment she claimed her first victim for herself.

I will say it again...KC is NOT crazy, she only does things that ARE crazy...

personality disordered.

I am in not any way defending KC, but I feel I must chime in here on this subject.

I was molested by a foster child that my parents had taken in for three years, between the ages of three and six. The foster child was 14 at the time. I never told my parents until I was 14 and exhibiting major issues. I was extremely rebellious, suicidal and violent. Thank the good lord, my parents learned of what happened to me as a child and put me into therapy. If I had not gone through years of extensive therapy (which I am still in today) God knows what I would have turned out like. By the way I was acting at 14, I could have easily wound up killing myself or someone else.

Child abuse is such a complicated issue.

ITA.. I am glad you are healing so well! :blowkiss:

Everything that comes out of Casey's mouth has been a lie. Why would anyone think this is true?
I don't think there is one ounce of truth to it. I think it was ALL a lie to garner sympathy from her flavor of the week.

She told Jesse that she told her mother about it. Why? I am more inclined to wonder why, in Sept 2005, she told JG about this incident. She's so manipulative, I'm wondering what was in it for her at that time. Was this after the paternity test? Was he breaking up with her? Just wondering.

You're mixing the 2 incidents up. She told Tony about the thing with Lee, and Cindy didn't believe her. We don't know who she was talking about when she told Jesse.

I didn't just want to make a statement without linking to a website - my point was that there are a lot of people in prison that were abused in childhood and as a defense, doesn't appear to work with 33.7% of women in prison having been abused in childhood

wasn't trying to be snarky... just trying desperately to find a little humor in all the madness... :blowkiss:

She wouldn't have to admit to anything except that she is not sure what happened. She can say she remembers leaving the house that day with Caylee and nothing after that, except her fear that Caylee was being abused. then her attorney floats the PTSD theory and adds a couple of experts to back it up. No confession needed.
I don't believe that that is what happened. But I do believe that the idea could be used in court. It's more sane than some of the things I have heard so far.
As far as psych evals, you don't have to be sane to pass one, you just have to know how to act sane. Big difference.

make no mistake, Casey is perfectly sane!

She wouldn't have to admit to anything except that she is not sure what happened. She can say she remembers leaving the house that day with Caylee and nothing after that, except her fear that Caylee was being abused. then her attorney floats the PTSD theory and adds a couple of experts to back it up. No confession needed.
I don't believe that that is what happened. But I do believe that the idea could be used in court. It's more sane than some of the things I have heard so far.
As far as psych evals, you don't have to be sane to pass one, you just have to know how to act sane. Big difference.

Maybe... if Casey hadn't researched "how to make chloroform", "missing children" and "breaking necks" and a wikipedia article that explains the symptoms of death ALL within the same session PRIOR to Caylee's demise.

I have PTSD. I know about disassociating. I understand how Casey could kill Caylee and go out and party later. And I still say she knew what happened to Caylee. She was able to party because she had preplayed it out mentally in advance. She disassociated because she wouldn't "let" herself feel.

IMO,Casey knew full well what she was doing when she killed her daughter. Obviously her mind was clear as a bell while she selfishly plotted months in advance.

Lots of women have been needy and desperate over a particular man because of low self-esteem caused by their upbringing. It isn't an excuse to do-in your kids.

IMO

Cindy claimed her attorney Paul Kelly helped them draw up paperwork for custody of Caylee. But then the Det. notes that he contacted Paul Kelly and he indicated that no such paperwork was done and he had no information on "Eric".

Cindy was lying from the very beginning. Didn't she think they would check this out?

She told Jesse that she told her mother about it. Why? I am more inclined to wonder why, in Sept 2005, she told JG about this incident. She's so manipulative, I'm wondering what was in it for her at that time. Was this after the paternity test? Was he breaking up with her? Just wondering.

You make a very good point.

You're mixing the 2 incidents up. She told Tony about the thing with Lee, and Cindy didn't believe her. We don't know who she was talking about when she told Jesse.

Yes we do know who... cfnews did not redact....

Jesse also mentioned that in September of 2005, Casey had told him that she didn't feel comfortable around her brother Lee. Casey allegedly told him that before this day, Lee had tried to have sex with her. Jesse didn't ask her to elaborate, but from the context of the conversation, he believed that Casey meant Lee had tried to pressure casey into having sexual intercourse with her(suppose to be "HIM" obviously).

Copied from page 48 ...link below

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...1-2320 f.pdf

have any of her female friends said anything about casey telling them she was molested by either lee or george? seems to me she would have told a female friend before a male friend that she didn't know that long. which leads me to question if she was really molested by them.

Or maybe we have the reason why Jesse was willing to forgive Casey for lying to him and telling him Caylee was his child.
Caylee was born in August of 2005 I think? It makes sense that there was a pretty significant rupture in Casey and Jesse's relationship when those paternity test results came back. I see Casey as the type of person who dodges responsibility by obfuscating the issue and reframing everything so that she's the sympathetic person.
"Why did you lie to me and say Caylee was mine?! Don't you KNOW who her father is??"
"I don't know-- I guess I am promiscuous, I'm so sorry-- maybe it's because I was molested. You're the only man I can trust and I betrayed you... please help me..."

"WHAT?! You were molested??..."

Not saying this is how it happened, but I could and have seen it happen.

LOL me too - me too.

If you pass you are sane enough to be convicted.

Sometimes they do. Sometimes it's all they know. Sometimes, if the abuse started early enough in life, they may even seek out their abuser.

I agree....Years ago, I met a little girl who at age 3 was removed from her families home due to sexual and physical abuse (her little sister was also removed - also abused) and later adopted by another family. She is now 20 years old and a single mother. She graduated high school and for whatever reason moved back home to her bio father (the abuser) and his worthless (IMHO) wife (her mother).

Both girls were both severely abused...such a sad, sad situation. The younger of the 2 girls wants nothing to do with her bio parents and recently started college (at a young age she was not thought to exceed a 5 year old mentality...she's a bright young girl).

I am in not any way defending KC, but I feel I must chime in here on this subject.

I was molested by a foster child that my parents had taken in for three years, between the ages of three and six. The foster child was 14 at the time. I never told my parents until I was 14 and exhibiting major issues. I was extremely rebellious, suicidal and violent. Thank the good lord, my parents learned of what happened to me as a child and put me into therapy. If I had not gone through years of extensive therapy (which I am still in today) God knows what I would have turned out like. By the way I was acting at 14, I could have easily wound up killing myself or someone else.

Child abuse is such a complicated issue.

Im sorry to here that:( I was also molested by my dad from age 5 to age 14 and know how hard it is. I personally never went through therapy but I had support of friends and other family members and my church. I personally even after everything that my dad put me through I would have never wished it on anyone or harmed anyone.Im sorry but there is no excuse for taking someone elses life IMO unless it is self defense.And Caylee could not hurt Casey so Im positive it was not self defense. Im not saying I didnt try to end my life more then ones but in no way would I harm someone else.And even though i do believe some people out there dont mean to do awful things but IMO KC isnt one of them.

Sometimes they do. Sometimes it's all they know. Sometimes, if the abuse started early enough in life, they may even seek out their abuser.

There are abusers and theres also young kids who are both curious, and sometimes it is consensual. They call it something else though, instead of incest, they call it sibling sexuality or something like that. That doesnt make them evil or sick, but it does show how important it is to discuss sexuality with our children, so they dont get all their education through media, pn and other teenagers.

We have a icky icky way-wrong thing thats come out in our media recently ,where a father and daughter are in a loving intimate relationship (i just threw up a lil bit typing that) and they even have children together. They are proud of their relationship, which proves your point, OLG. that when the abuse has been going on for a long time, they do develop a sick bond.
one of my sisters friends fell pregnant to her father at the age of 21. I didnt get it. I thought why the hell doesnt she leave and never look back.She's not a kid anymore. But she had learnt that that is how you show love, and receive it. So sad, but unfortunately true.

I didn't just want to make a statement without linking to a website - my point was that there are a lot of people in prison that were abused in childhood and as a defense, doesn't appear to work with 33.7% of women in prison having been abused in childhood

Many people who have been abused as children go on to develop a personality disorder.. what we are seeing here with Casey are symptoms of that disorder. IMO

Im sorry to here that:( I was also molested by my dad from age 5 to age 14 and know how hard it is. I personally never went through therapy but I had support of friends and other family members and my church. I personally even after everything that my dad put me through I would have never wished it on anyone or harmed anyone.Im sorry but there is no excuse for taking someone elses life IMO unless it is self defense.And Caylee could not hurt Casey so Im positive it was not self defense. Im not saying I didnt try to end my life more then ones but in no way would I harm someone else.And even though i do believe some people out there dont mean to do awful things but IMO KC isnt one of them.

I agree with you. Even IF she was molested that is not an excuse for killing your child. That's why I said I wasn't defending KC. However, my grandmother works in women's prison ministry, and far too many of the women she ministers have fallen through the cracks. An astonishing amount of women offenders in her ministry have endured sexual abuse. Some of the stories I have heard are absolutely horrific. A lot of those women don't have a decent chance at life from the get go. However, most of them are also poverty ridden, uneducated and suffering physical abuse as well. I don't think Casey fits this profile.

I'm so sorry you had so much of your childhood stolen away. But its good to hear from so many survivors.
By speaking out about this, you are helping to change the world, and make it a better place.:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange