New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Cindy version I run through in my head that's similar.

And I'm more inclined to think Cindy too, but I put some weight into what MN said about neither one of them knowing what really happened.

I have believed for a long time that this will be the defense strategy.

Then she will have to admit she killed Caylee and tell where Caylee's body is. (I think she has a personality disorder and therefore won't be able to ever admit what she did.)

Susan Smith and Diane Downs both claimed to have been abused. They were convicted.

Casey is obviously sane and rational. She would not have been released on bond otherwise. Psychological testing was a condition of her release.

Susan Smith and Diane Downs were diagnosed with personality disorders. IMO, Casey follows in their footsteps.

Then why lie about what really happened? Why not co-operate with police when you child is missing?

In my "BUT GEORGE" defense, it would be because she was in fear for her mother and brother's life.

A lot of times, yes, abused victims of incest are exposed to theri abusers for a long time.
HOWEVER...they don't high five with them enthusiastically upon their release from jail.
they don't disclose more info to the abuser than they do to someone that could help.
imo.

Maybe it started out in the beginning as abuse and towards the end it was consensual.

She is much tougher than you realize....I could not sit in jail all this time without screaming out something to help get me out and she is silent...doing exactly what JB tells her....she is sharper than a fox...she knows what she is doing and what she has done. IMO only.

calculating.

I doubt any of these aligations. Casey is a spoiled brat with plenty of narcissism. She will take down anyone, Caylee, Dad, Brother and etc.

I think we can all agree that whether or not KC was abused it is no excuse for her current behavior... HOWEVER (here I go again)....

it is not nearly enough to explain the whys or hows KC did what she did either. The promiscuity and wanting to be rescued by a man certainly fit the part of one that might have been abused but the depth of the lying, stealing and murder do not fit as neatly...

For the sake of argument lets say KC was the victim of abuse (any kind - at any age).... she stopped being a victim the moment she claimed her first victim for herself.

I will say it again...KC is NOT crazy, she only does things that ARE crazy...

Makes you understand what happened to Casey.

She was borderline. Got abused. It carried on until pregnancy. She was saddled with the burden so to speak and the brain went haywire.

The sad part beyond the death is where it all begins. Cindy. Lee. Denial.

It may be easy to reason that this is what happened to Casey, yet statistics show that 1 out of 4 girls is a victim of sexual abuse.

So it all begins and ends with Casey. JMO.

I'm not saying this excuses what she did and I highly doubt other WSers who think this is the 'instigator' do feel it excuses her actions. It just offers us some insight into the why's and how's of the actions. I can't ever forgive her for murdering Caylee, but this would certainly explain alot of the weirdness in this case. You can't deny that it would.

I am in not any way defending KC, but I feel I must chime in here on this subject.

I was molested by a foster child that my parents had taken in for three years, between the ages of three and six. The foster child was 14 at the time. I never told my parents until I was 14 and exhibiting major issues. I was extremely rebellious, suicidal and violent. Thank the good lord, my parents learned of what happened to me as a child and put me into therapy. If I had not gone through years of extensive therapy (which I am still in today) God knows what I would have turned out like. By the way I was acting at 14, I could have easily wound up killing myself or someone else.

Child abuse is such a complicated issue.

IF there is any truth at all to this then I still dont see KC as a victim. She would spin it that way and going on the theory that all her lies have some truth then maybe that was her way of saying something was going on but I think she was a willing partner IF any of its true.

Then she will have to admit she killed Caylee and tell where Caylee's body is. (I think she has a personality disorder and therefore won't be able to ever admit what she did.)

Susan Smith and Diane Downs both claimed to have been abused. They were convicted.

Casey is obviously sane and rational. She would not have been released on bond otherwise. Psychological testing was a condition of her release.

Susan Smith and Diane Downs were diagnosed with personality disorders. IMO, Casey follows in their footsteps.

She wouldn't have to admit to anything except that she is not sure what happened. She can say she remembers leaving the house that day with Caylee and nothing after that, except her fear that Caylee was being abused. then her attorney floats the PTSD theory and adds a couple of experts to back it up. No confession needed.
I don't believe that that is what happened. But I do believe that the idea could be used in court. It's more sane than some of the things I have heard so far.
As far as psych evals, you don't have to be sane to pass one, you just have to know how to act sane. Big difference.

It may be easy to reason that this is what happened to Casey, yet statistics show that 1 out of 4 girls is a victim of sexual abuse.

So it all begins and ends with Casey. JMO.

And half by incest.

It explains, it will never excuse.

Don't know if the Abuse story is true but found this website about statistics relating to Abuse in Childhood. One of the things stated is that
36.7% of all women in prison were abused as children.
Another thing it says is that
80% of young adults who had been abused met the diagnostic criteria for at least 1 psychiatric disorder at the age of 21 (including depression, anxiety, eating disorders, & post-traumatic stress disorder).
http://www.childhelp.org/resources/learning-center/statistics
National Child Abuse Statistics

I am in not any way defending KC, but I feel I must chime in here on this subject.

I was molested by a foster child that my parents had taken in for three years, between the ages of three and six. The foster child was 14 at the time. I never told my parents until I was 14 and exhibiting major issues. I was extremely rebellious, suicidal and violent. Thank the good lord, my parents learned of what happened to me as a child and put me into therapy. If I had not gone through years of extensive therapy (which I am still in today) God knows what I would have turned out like. By the way I was acting at 14, I could have easily wound up killing myself or someone else.

Child abuse is such a complicated issue.

Bless you for surviving that. I went through that as well as a child and know it isn't easy to come out of that situation ok.

If there were abuse, I think KC would be singing like a canary by now. She told JG this back in Sept 2005. I think it just shows she's been lying for years. When was the paternity test and when did JG break up with her?

That's the thing. With all the lies she's told, God would have to come down from heaven and confirm her statement for her to have ANYTHING she says now believed by most people. Betcha a nickle, though, 'poor abused KC" is where the defense is going if this case goes to trial.

Here is my logic. She hasn't said it. She easily could have, several times while out on bail or even while back in jail and she has not said anything. Survivors often have guilt and shame and do not ever tell.. feel noone would believe them. especially if their own mother didn't believe them

That's why, given this new evidence, I am even entertaining the idea that it could be real.

If there were abuse, I think KC would be singing like a canary by now. She told JG this back in Sept 2005. I think it just shows she's been lying for years. When was the paternity test and when did JG break up with her?

This goes back further than 2005 though if she did indeed inform Cindy of Lee being in her bedroom.

Maybe we finally have an answer as to what prompted JG to get a paternity test and why RG has an enormous amount of sympathy for Casey.

Okay, I have been thinking about this and my initial response was she is a liar. But as I really think about it, it does explain a lot of things in this family dynamic. I don't think it explains killing Caylee at all, but it does explain:

Casey's intense hatred of her mother.
Possibly Lee's erratic behavior.
The ever changing father story.
And possibly Cindy denying she was pregnant.
If Casey told her what was happening in that approximate time window, I could see Cindy denying the pregnancy because it is possibly proof that Casey wasn't lying to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste