New evidence and items found ; Discuss and UPDATE INFO HERE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA. I have never believed GA's story about seeing them that morning. It doesnt ring true that they would have stayed in the bedroom allllllll morning, no breakfast, no toilet, nothing out of the bedroom... yeah right *rolls eyes*

So maybe this is the reason for the all-fire rush for immunity? the A's found out that the swimsuit was in the bag and this PROVES that they lied?

I believe GA said that because it in thier minds it shows that KC may have dropped Caylee off to the "nanny". KC DID NOT SAY that she took Caylee and dropped her off at Zanny's in the middle of the night in her bathers, so the A's told the "going to work the next day" story to back up what KC had already told LE.

Oh boy oh boy. Things are about to start hotting up.

I pray they dont give them any immunity at all. NONE. They flat out lied to bolster the perps story and they got caught in the lie - DEAL WITH IT A'S.
JMHO.

I believe that this alone will destroy the Defense theory of ZTN. It all catches up with you.

Thanks Nancy,

That is what I have just learned too:

* Only one tooth found in the skull
* A bathing suit and part of a dress found in the bag.

{so it doesn't get lost ;}

OMG.

How am I going to sleep tonight?

One woman said off camera Wednesday that she was part of a Texas Equusearch team that scoured this area. She claims to have photographic evidence that proves the remains were not there when they searched. Investigators reviewed the photos and took her statement
http://www.wesh.com/news/18299352/detail.html

I just don't understand. How could she possibly have evidence that the body was not there? Was she taking pictures underwater? The area was covered with water, what did she photograph?

I think KC was going to try to make it look like a drowning but chickened out.

Yes, it's possible that KC dilly-dallied, but as a mother of 4 I will tell you that it is IMPOSSIBLE that Caylee was totally silent for HOURS during that morning of the 16th. Without going potty? Without a drink? Without food? Without babbling, singing, asking questions? No way, absolutely no way.

But we don't know what time GA woke up that morning of the 16th. I work 2 shift and sometimes I sleep or lay in the bed until it's time to get ready for work. KC and Klee may have been up eating, watching t.v., etc and by the time GA woke up or came out of his bedroom, KC and Klee were getting ready to leave the house. He was too specific about the time they left (he was watching the cooking show) and what they were wearing. As an ex-detective they are trained to pay attention to detail.

I think you are absolutely right about this. I honestly believe George when he said he last saw them and KC and Klee came back to the house once everyone left. I also think that whatever happened to Klee had something to do with the swimming pool. Whether Klee drowned on her own or KC drowned her, would account for all the evidence that was found at the scene dealing with swimming (beach towel, bathing suit). Not to mention the cadaver dogs hitting in the backyard.

Hi Suspicious, If the cadaver dogs hit in the backyard, that means her body laid there for approx 2 hours. That is the average it takes for the decomposition to reach the stage where it can be sniffed by a recovery dog.

OMG.

Hi Eliza, I heard the 'one tooth found in skull' but have heard no one else say that here. Best wait for a transcript, although I am sure I heard that. I missed the hair part which is why I am now wondering. xox

OMG.

NG was assuming there's only one tooth. Of course they're not going to send off every tooth to the FBI, they would send only one. We don't know how many teeth were found, neither does NG.

I disagree with your prediction. A lot of defense attorneys have self-important reasons for their choices,and I am sure JB is just as self-important as the rest, if not more, but defense attorneys play a critically important role in the legal system. I think for the most part people will see that he is perhaps in over his head and made mistakes, but had a very difficult client and he did his best to defend her, but he has a lot to learn.

I think he likes the publicity and plans to expand on it, but I don't get the feeling that he is a bad person or evil, and I don't get the feeling that he is trying to win friends or influence people. He is trying to defend a client who insists on lying.

I agree. blame the client, not the person hired to represent the client's interests. Defense attorneys can't always represent the "innocent" ones. and the law is not black and white. You also don't always find out the whole truth from the get-go, sometimes your clients reveal things and you're stuck but you have to move forward with what you have. I have faced the decision myself as to what side I want to represent. On the one hand, I don't believe in sending drug users and addicts to jail for long sentences, and I am a firm believer in the value of Innocence Projects, which do work to exonerate those wrongfully convicted by using DNA technology that was not available at the time of their convictions. on the other hand, I don't want to represent rapists and chidl molesters. But you can't go back and forth between defense and prosecution, you have to do the job you are hired to do, which is NOT to acquit your client, but to ensure that they receive the fairest trial they can under the law. If you were a court-appointed legal defender and said though "I like that client, I don't like that client", the court would never send you cases, and if you rejected cases based on the likability of the client, you'd probably be fired from your firm. So honestly, I can't blame the attorneys representing her because they are doing the jobs they were hired to do. Remember, they are not the ones that committed the crime - you don't have to like the client, you just have to make sure they get a fair chance to defend themselves, no matter the crime or evidence. sometimes, a client pleading out is a success in a defense attorney's book. So before you question Baez's ethics and morals, remember that he may also have clients that have been unfairly imprisoned for crimes they didn't commit, just as prosecutors have to prosecute the cases given to them by LE, sometimes on very thin shreds of evidence. And if THEY don't get convictions, they don't keep their jobs. and if they don't adequately represent their clients, they can be sued for malpractice. Malpractice suits are VERY expensive, so it's always in the attorney's best interest to cover every single base and be as thorough as possible, lest be accused of ineffective assistance of counsel.

At times when I've questioned the decision to take cases in my own office, one of the attorneys will remind me, "hey - we lost a case last month, and this one'll put food on the table". I'm sure you have all had to make decisions in which you found a client to be morally despicable and unlikable but you did it anyway to make your budgets.

Fox orlando is reporting that the crime scene shut down a few hours ago.

They are live at the search scene where the FBI and OCSO have returned.

Fox indicated LE says they hope to finish by tomorrow afternoon and that the crime scene, based on finds, has expanded by almost a 1/2 acre.

It is approx an acre now. The time in Florida is 11 pm ish.

It doesn't mean a thing. This area was inundated with water, waist high, by the first time that Texas Equusearch went there to search. They were there when Tim called off the search for fear of pushing Caylee's remains into the mud where they would never be found. If the area was dry when Casey buried Caylee, then she likely buried her further in, perhaps in the "secret spot" from childhood, and when the waters came, because the body would have filled with gasses, swollen and RISEN especially if the grave were shallow, she would have floated in the water. Then as the waters receded she could have been left in the spot where she ultimately was found. This woman's pictures do not mean anything except that Caylee had not yet floated on the waters to that spot. Simple.:mad:
------------------
This was discussed shortly after the remains were found.CNN ~ (Nancy G.'s network) I know TM. was discussing it.One person said it could have been placed in a shallow grave in farther but the high waters could have dislodged the bag and it floated to where it was found.TM said it had been there awhile as grass etc.had grow around the bag.It wouldn't take long for weeds to grow with all the water.I cant remember if that area was under water when KC. went back to jail. I think it may have been. IMO

Just for the record the little girls dress, bathing suit, and sheet statements are all coming from a source who has never gotten anything right. Let's wait for LE to tell us whats what. When will these people be held accountable for the rumors and lies they spew? Will they ever admit they were wrong? I don't believe a single thing I heard tonight on NG, and unless it comes from LE, I tend to process these things in my brain as rumors! I noticed that Greta did not have this source on her show tonight, and these items being called evidence were never mentioned.

I think KC was going to try to make it look like a drowning but chickened out.

Hasn't it already been established that the area wasn't flooded prior to Casey having been arrested the first time? She was under too much security to have done anything during her home confinement. Therefore, wouldn't this clearly indicate that she obviously took Caylee there prior to her first incarceration and then probably buried Caylee in a shallow grave that opened up from the water and gasses from decomposition helping to raise the garbage bag enough to expose it to various critters?

There was no flooding at this time. So, accordingly, how does this fit in with faking a drowning?

Check out the rumors thread about the lady who said that nothing was in that area when searched. She was seen going into the Anthony's with food, holding the Caylee is Alive poster at the prayer service at BP, and now today, she goes to LE saying that nothing was there when she was at that location in August :(

Check out the rumors thread about the lady who said that nothing was in that area when searched. She was seen going into the Anthony's with food, holding the Caylee is Alive poster at the prayer service at BP, and now today, she goes to LE saying that nothing was there when she was at that location in August :(

Ahhhh, she's THAT lady. She's a spy for the Anthony's and was always around BP on her phone when LP was searching. And she's now appearing to LIE about the investigation? After the FBI got a statement from her, fox tried to talk to her and she was abrubt and didn't want to talk. I'm calling BS and I hope the FEDS go after her. WTH is wrong with Camp Anthony?

You mean this gal? I have several screen caps of her :)
14wapj.jpg

GA statement doesn't actaully say who left the house first, him or Caylee and KC. Could be that she dilly dallied until he went back to work to do her dirty work.

GA states in his interview that he was watching a show on Food Network at 12:50 pm. He states that they meaning KC and Caylee left, KC also told him they wouldn't be home that night. CA says that KC called them later to tell them she wouldn't be home..IIRC.

GA states that they left, not him. JMO.

Ahhhh, she's THAT lady. She's a spy for the Anthony's and was always around BP on her phone when LP was searching. And she's now appearing to LIE about the investigation? After the FBI got a statement from her, fox tried to talk to her and she was abrubt and didn't want to talk. I'm calling BS and I hope the FEDS go after her. WTH is wrong with Camp Anthony?

You know, when I saw the clip on TV tonight, I thought it was the same woman. Unbelievable!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member