New Evidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What I read about TH today made me sick to my stomach....and this never happened to me before when following a murder case....I can't even watch his deposition...dunno what it is about this man that scares me and freakes me out like this.....
When I began reading about him(I was interested in his alibi/timeline,which makes no sense btw,something is wrong with it) I thought he was just used by DE's defence team as a scapegoat....(many anti TH boards stopped their activity after the WM3 were released,WHY??) BUT.....if the wm3 were considered good suspects he should be considered a very good one too.His alibi stinks,his timeline is very confusing,he changes his story so many times.And even if the DNA evidence that places him at the scene is very weak if you add it to his violent history,the relationship he had with Steven,his alibi (?),timeline,etc....I think the cops didn't investigate him enough.....
There is a great book I read years ago by Dr. M. Scott Peck called "The People Of The Lie". It will help you greatly to understand these personality types. It gives me the heebie-jeebies too, so you aren't alone.

If Pam Hobbs though Terry Hobbs killed Chris, Stevie & Micheal they why are they hanging out together still?

http://www.terryhobbs.com/

There is also a letter posted by Todd Moore.

also, Whoever killed those boys were already in the woods.

I agree. I know that Pam has been through a nightmare, but her ability to at one moment say Terry could have killed her precious son to then allowing him access to her daughter and grandchildren and going to picnics is sickening. I don't care how anyone here wants to spin it.

No I have not had a child murdered, but my father is a very dangerous person (in my and law enforcement's opinion) and I will not allow him near my daughter for her own protection. If I so much as suspected him of murdering my child and speaking out about it, I would not continue to have him be a part of my life.

That entire family needs serious psychiatric counseling in wake of the accusations they have made against Terry and their inability to stay away from him and sever ties.

I agree. I know that Pam has been through a nightmare, but her ability to at one moment say Terry could have killed her precious son to then allowing him access to her daughter and grandchildren and going to picnics is sickening. I don't care how anyone here wants to spin it.

No I have not had a child murdered, but my father is a very dangerous person (in my and law enforcement's opinion) and I will not allow him near my daughter for her own protection. If I so much as suspected him of murdering my child and speaking out about it, I would not continue to have him be a part of my life.

That entire family needs serious psychiatric counseling in wake of the accusations they have made against Terry and their inability to stay away from him and sever ties.

daisy, i don't know if you are from the south or not, but i do know very well that women are treated differently here than perhaps northern and western states. i think PH has extremely low self-esteem as do many southern women. we are taught, essentially, to shut-up and take it from the menfolk. down here, men come first. i know many women, (many from my own family) here that will accept the most heinous behavior from their men, not necessarily because it gives them pleasure to do so, but often because they feel they have no other choice.
luckily, i am my mother's daughter. sure, there's still loads of crap i put up with, but my personal nature is considered brutally selfish in the eyes of many southern women. especially from older generations. it is not uncommon here for women to sacrifice virtually everything for the men in their lives. i think many of us just accept it because those were the cards we were dealt, whether we like it or not. i see my maternal grandmother, several aunts and many cousins in PH. her behavior is actually much more common down here than most would think.

daisy, i don't know if you are from the south or not, but i do know very well that women are treated differently here than perhaps northern and western states. i think PH has extremely low self-esteem as do many southern women. we are taught, essentially, to shut-up and take it from the menfolk. down here, men come first. i know many women, (many from my own family) here that will accept the most heinous behavior from their men, not necessarily because it gives them pleasure to do so, but often because they feel they have no other choice.
luckily, i am my mother's daughter. sure, there's still loads of crap i put up with, but my personal nature is considered brutally selfish in the eyes of many southern women. especially from older generations. it is not uncommon here for women to sacrifice virtually everything for the men in their lives. i think many of us just accept it because those were the cards we were dealt, whether we like it or not. i see my maternal grandmother, several aunts and many cousins in PH. her behavior is actually much more common down here than most would think.

Whoa! I was born and raised in the south and never intend to leave here and I have no clue where you are from but this is not my experience at all. At least not any more so that any other part of the country that I have visited. Wow.

Whoa! I was born and raised in the south and never intend to leave here and I have no clue where you are from but this is not my experience at all. At least not any more so that any other part of the country that I have visited. Wow.

I'm in Tennessee, Camille. Born and raised here. I grew up in the era of don't ask, don't tell. Sorry, but that's the truth. Uncle or grandfather is a pervert? Don't say anything. A step-dad or dad in the family is a little "hinky" with the kids? Don't call him a pedophile and just keep yourself friendly but keep a safe distance at family gatherings. Parents violent, or abusive or alcoholics, insert dysfunction here? You better not tell and you better put on a pleasant face to the rest of the world.
Pam has to be near my age. I'm in my late 40s. I believe TH is around 55 now. That's just how people of our generation were raised in the south. Oh, the books I could write on the dirty little intricacies of the Southern dysfunctional family dynamic.

As another Southerner (born and raised in KY), I'll add my "amen" to the above. Some of those stereotypes (not too many branches on the family tree is one) are stereotypes for a reason, sadly.

I'm afraid I don't find that at all believable. Before any nons reading jump in with the accusation of the defense accusing first Byers, then Hobbs, then these other three you should note that this isn't coming from the wm3, their defense or their supporters.

Its coming from a lawyer called Ken Swindle, who is currently representing Pam Hicks in her efforts to view the evidence. This isn't the first time Swindle has said something odd about this case. Methinks he is using Pam a bit to try and make a name for himself.

If you search the Memphis media, I'm sure you can find other articles about this new development. Many are posted on the Blackboard. I guess, once again, we'll just have to wait and see what happens with this.

Link to the actual article, and a quote:

A witness says several years after the killings, Buddy Lucas admitted he and the three others took part in the murders.

The paperwork says Hobbs and Jacoby invited Lucas and Hollingsworth, who were teens at the time to go with them and get high.

It says the four were drinking and smoking pot when Hobbs saw several kids spying on them.

The affidavit claims Jacoby grabbed one of the children and beat him severely while Hobbs ordered Lucas and Hollingsworth to grab and hold the other two boys.

The witness says Lucas told him Hobbs killed the boys with a pocket knife and mutilated their bodies.

Would that be the same Buddy Lucas who; Misskelley said he gave the shoes he wore during the murders to during his initial confession, the Buddy Lucas who said Misskelley confessed to him the morning after the murders only to then promptly retract his claim but fail the polygraph after doing so, the Buddy Lucas whose family's friend Charlotte Bly said had told her his mother had found Misskelley's bloody shoes? If so, it would be quite a coincidence to find that Lucas actually committed the murders with other people as the unnamed witness claims.

Jason Baldwin's response covers both Swindle's latest and plenty of the original "evidence" in this case....

"all this ‘he said', ‘she said'…that's not real evidence cause people can say anything."

Buddy Lucas, like Jessie Misskelley, Jr., is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. However, one affiant said that LG Hollingsworth (who is deceased) told him in prison that he (Hollingsworth) and the others were responsible for the murders. Although this might not be enough to convict, I think it should be enough to launch an investigation. Who knows what will be found?

I'll admit that there are problems with these new statements. Primarily, since LG Hollingsworth is dead, it's difficult to determine the veracity of his statements. However, wouldn't it be interesting if the two unidentified male DNA samples just happened to belong to Buddy Lucas and LG Hollingsworth?

As I said before, maybe we should wait until all of the evidence is out there. I'm sure there's more. Patience must, once again, be practiced.

I have a question about the hair that is supposed to belong to Terry Hobbs. There was no root, correct? So, the evidence is MtDNA as opposed to nuclear DNA. Is it true that MtDNA is not as conclusive as the nuclear DNA?

Also, regarding the predatory damage (from cats, canines and snapping turtles) - I wonder how those animals got to the bodies (?). The bodies were found lying face down in the water - so, I'm not understanding how the animals got to the underside of the bodies to do all of that damage. Additionally, the bodies weren't in the water, really, for a very long time - what, maybe 15 hours or so before they were found? What drew the animals to the bodies? If the blood was all in the water - would the canines and felines have been able to smell it? I mean - what made them come around and attack so savagely?

Here is Lorri claiming to have solid evidence at a rally. There are also some supporters telling why they think the 3 are innocent.

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5uf2o_the-west-memphis-three-freedom-rall_news"]The West Memphis Three Freedom Rally - Video Dailymotion[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back