New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HC distincly said "I don't understand why you didn't come forward before" and it sounds like the previous conversation had been redacted. I can't brush over that or stop wondering exactly what HC was talking about to MC. Thats a bombshell to me.

He is a criminal and in an adversarial role with the police. He is not going to help them at all by taking a LDT. Now maybe if the police told him they would drop some charges if he passed it concerning Haleigh he might. But then you can bet he does not trust the police and they would say he flunked it just to keep the charges on him.

Thank you! :blowkiss: Now I understand the details behind your post and it makes total sense!

LE is crafty in their redactions - they got you hook line and sinker LoveEndsWar :)

HC distincly said "I don't understand why you didn't come forward before" and it sounds like the previous conversation had been redacted. I can't brush over that or stop wondering exactly what HC was talking about to MC. Thats a bombshell to me.

I heard that too....wondered about it then forgot it until you mentioned it. Do you think he might have been talking about what misty knew about the break ins? The info she gave to LE and why she never told anyone about it before she was locked up?

There's no way TN and Ron believe that Crystal had something to do with taking Haleigh to Montana (or Mars, or whatever).

I don't think they ever behaved as if they believe that. TN's body language has always appeared very compassionate towards Crystal.

That Ron clings to this idea is pretty darn weird. He knows no one believes it to be even a remote possibilitiy. Is he trying to comfort himself, or his mother with a Crystal-kidnapping-Haleigh scenario where Haleigh is alive and well?

TN's not interested in the Crystal fantasy. She focuses on getting Misty to talk. Ron agrees: of course, THAT's why he's in jail - he did it to get Misty to talk. THIS fantasy, (how Ron ended up in jail), TN willingly goes along with.

Mother & son support each other's fantasies (lies) all day long. Time and time again, their words conflict with what we observe them doing. This is very troubling.

But does this make them a) guilty of a major cover-up?
Or does it just make them b) beyond dysfunctional.

If we refer back to the Caylee Anthony case, it's easy to convince that c) it's both. Maybe too easy.

The Cummings family dynamic feels wrought with deception and deep fear. Ron scares me because he seems cold and soul-less. Often transparently so. I think he scares his mother, he scares Misty, and I know he scares GGMS. I think they never know when he's gonna blow. I see TN working overtime to soothe the hotheaded beast that is her child.

It's become no easier to figure this case out, IMO from what we've heard on these tapes. We can only hope LE is having a different experience.

I heard that too....wondered about it then forgot it until you mentioned it. Do you think he might have been talking about what misty knew about the break ins? The info she gave to LE and why she never told anyone about it before she was locked up?

I guess that IS possible since this is what HC said RIGHT before that...HC: "Yes, but that right there doesn`t matter. The dude (ph) Haleigh case is a whole different ballgame."

Good thinkin Elle, but I still just don't know....

Would he call his son dude?...

I guess that IS possible since this is what HC said RIGHT before that...HC: "Yes, but that right there doesn`t matter. The dude (ph) Haleigh case is a whole different ballgame."

Good thinkin Elle, but I still just don't know....

Would he call his son dude?...

He called Misty dude too.....I just can't figure this bunch out.

They sure are and I bet certain members of the Cummings family are playing that one over and over.

I bet lots of people are playing that one over and over. Drug dealers included. We have the implication from Hank that Misty has told something she never told before. We have Misty implying she is giving up dealer names and we know she ratted on Tommy about the burglaries. It seems obvious Misty is talking, bet her lawyer is cringing and pulling his hair out. The question remains however, where is Haleigh and what happened to her. Someone in the audience knows.

He called Misty dude too.....I just can't figure this bunch out.

Now I think that MAYBE he was talking about MC snitching out the "supplier" but yeah girl, who knows....

Could someone more knowledgeable enlighten me please. : )

I was just wondering why it is that we received these tapes of the visits between Croslin and his wife....but not when he was arrested on the gun charge...Lyndsy did go in to talk and visit with him while he was in jail then.....how come we are not able to have that visit to go through as well?

I'm not so sure that Tommy has not had an LDT. I tend to think that back in August or early September when he was taken in on the gun theft and threatened with 5 years that he consented to one. He publically said he would take one, we know he was questioned as there is video tape of him being moved from the jail to CID and back. I also tend to think the information that he went to the mh that night and MC wasn't there came about as a direct result of an LDT. JMO

Raisin, that makes a lot of sense. If it is the case then I tend to believe that Tommy must have passed his LDT. If he flunked it, most likely it would have been widely reported.

Could someone more knowledgeable enlighten me please. : )

I was just wondering why it is that we received these tapes of the visits between Croslin and his wife....but not when he was arrested on the gun charge...Lyndsy did go in to talk and visit with him while he was in jail then.....how come we are not able to have that visit to go through as well?

elle, my guess would be that there isn't anything all that compelling on the first visits (gun charge lock-up) with TC and his wife.

I believe the police would need a warrant to go through that stuff or keep it.

I think from the sounds of it Katrina gave Ron and Misty a ride to Spinners to make their last drug deal. I don't think she wants to press her luck admitting to it by turning the items into the police.

I think Misty probably just wants them back because it is probably the only things in the world she owns.

:yes: And there are all those meeeenits on that particular phone her mama can use. (If you listen long enough to the first bunch of Misty-mama tapes you'll hear that.) And her pink camera is new. She wants her pink camera. Her mama can take pictures with which she can interior decorate her cell.

Sometimes with Misty (and the little stuff) ya gotta think like a 7th grade girl. Sometimes, ya gotta think like a sociopath. :crazy:

elle, my guess would be that there isn't anything all that compelling on the first visits (gun charge lock-up) with TC and his wife.

Perhaps but I was sort of looking for a more technical answer about how the Sunshine law works and say if a person like myself had an interest and was willing to pay the cost associated.....would the visits be released?

Elle, I think these tapes are being released to sow suspicion, mistrust, and anger between the two clans. I also think they are releasing them because they have seen how important it is to TN for the last year to put her son in the best light and how much they all watch NG.

They want to find out what the glue was that held these criminals together and thwarted LE for so long in finding out what happened to Haleigh and get them going at each others throats.

Elle, I think these tapes are being released to sow suspicion, mistrust, and anger between the two clans. I also think they are releasing them because they have seen how important it is to TN for the last year to put her son in the best light and how much they all watch NG.

They want to find out what the glue was that held these criminals together and thwarted LE for so long in finding out what happened to Haleigh and get them going at each others throats.

plus it's a different jail right?

Sure wish all the tapes from all the players would be obtained by a media outlet and released. Ron, Hope and Donna Brock - combine all the tapes and the picture would be much clearer I think. Guess none of the media outlets are interested in doing that though.

Perhaps but I was sort of looking for a more technical answer about how the Sunshine law works and say if a person like myself had an interest and was willing to pay the cost associated.....would the visits be released?

Here, in Michigan, you can request police reports under (FOIA) or Freedom of Information Act. LE has a right to refuse your request if the report is part of an ongoing investigation or the case hasn't made it to trial. I'm not sure about Florida law. Just based on this and the C Anthony case down there, my guess is that the media has already requested Tommy's videos, but they aren't all that news worthy.

anyone remember this statement from Hank sr to Art H after Misty got in that trouble at those apartments?

Link: http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/21/exclusive-no-way-misty-hurt-haleigh-cummings-hank-croslin/

snip~“But if you know anything, I wish you’d tell me so we could all move on.’ And she said, ‘Daddy, I’m telling you the truth. I just woke up and Haleigh wasn’t there…’

“I believe her. I know she didn’t just vanish off the face of the earth. She’s out there somewhere and someone knows something. But I don’t know, my wife doesn’t know, my son Tommie doesn’t know and I’m 99 per cent sure Misty doesn’t know. She’s my daughter, and I’ve got to spend time with her and I really believe she doesn’t know what happened. She could never harm a child; she loved Haleigh, and I don’t think she’s trying to protect anyone.” ~ end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme