New Letter On Haleigh May Prove Helpful

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's strange that the woman who presented the letter thought she wouldn't be recognized. It's even stranger that the person she supposedly delivered this for thought she wouldn't be recognized and interviewed and that person wouldn't be identified. What Earth are these people living on?

Maybe it's a good sign that it's taking so long. If she were, and I hate to say this, dead, then I would think that they would have had plenty of time to find the body by now if that letter is correct and helpful.

However, if she is alive, it may be taking so long because they may be staking the place out where she is being held. Making sure she's really there. Waiting for the perfect chance to get her. I don't know. Wishful thinking I guess.

Hope so... however, if the face of the person who gave the tip is known for the abductors and they know that she might suspect Haleigh's whereabouts they now have been warned that she gave the tip and if they've got any sense they've already moved her elsewhere.

I'm thinking along those lines,too.Could be LE has been asked to go through the lawyers and not talk to the parents.In that case they have no choice but to contact the lawyers.They also may have been asking if Ron or Crystal recognized the woman who delivered the letter.

excellent thinking...that reason never entered my mind, that might explain it.

(I put this on the "Deputies seek public's help thread and then thought that it probably belonged here, so am posting it here also.)

I'm starting to wonder about this letter and the "messenger". If the scrub lady delivered this on behalf of another person, I would think that LE would hurry to find and talk to the writer and to authenticate who they were and how they knew the information.

I know that LE might not make this public, but I would think that the news agencies who have been following this story would have been asking if LE has found the writer and that LE would have issued some sort of follow-up statement. It's just been too quiet, and now people are speculating on who the messenger really is, e.g., an attention getter? I'm not exactly sure what I'm getting at, except it seems to me that if this letter was legit and as "volitile" as was claimed that there would have been more action by now.

...Unless this is the Calm Before the Storm...!

(I put this on the "Deputies seek public's hell..P thread and then thought that it probably belonged here, so am posting it here also.)

I'm starting to wonder about this letter and the "messenger". If the scrub lady delivered this on behalf of another person, I would think that LE would hurry to find and talk to the writer and to authenticate who they were and how they knew the information.

I know that LE might not make this public, but I would think that the news agencies who have been following this story would have been asking if LE has found the writer and that LE would have issued some sort of follow-up statement. It's just been too quiet, and now people are speculating on who the messenger really is, e.g., an attention getter? I'm not exactly sure what I'm getting at, except it seems to me that if this letter was legit and as "volitile" as was claimed that there would have been more action by now.

...Unless this is the Calm Before the Storm...!

Kamky I am hoping that the media is asking questions and LE is just not talking. It's Sunday and although we have gotten information on cases before on weekends I am just hoping that on Monday some answers might come. Like you say using the word volatile to describe the letter gives me the impression that this letter represents something that might lead the case in a totally new direction in an urgent way.

Why aren't they out searching? Where is Jeff Hardy or Major Bowling? They are the ones with the keys to this case. They know more at this point including peripheral evidence and information that could practically tell the guilty one what he or she had for lunch yesterday. FBI, US Marhsalls, LE, AMW, Media, family members questioned, searches, secret letters, jail house informants, past criminal histories and all the forensics from the scene. Hmmmmmm

Seems to me the ones they listen to are the ones they go on wild goose chase searches, maybe they need to stop aligning themselves up with the wrong people and get back to detective work and listen to those who they can't prove guilty after 8 months of investigating, bending the truth and having every resouce available known to mankind.

Why aren't they out searching? Where is Jeff Hardy or Major Bowling? They are the ones with the keys to this case. They know more at this point including peripheral evidence and information that could practically tell the guilty one what he or she had for lunch yesterday. FBI, US Marhsalls, LE, AMW, Media, family members questioned, searches, secret letters, jail house informants, past criminal histories and all the forensics from the scene. Hmmmmmm

Seems to me the ones they listen to are the ones they go on wild goose chase searches, maybe they need to stop aligning themselves up with the wrong people and get back to detective work and listen to those who they can't prove guilty after 8 months of investigating, bending the truth and having every resouce available known to mankind.

How does LE bend the truth? Do you have a link for this information?

The facts that there are multiple LE agencies working the case and they all have so many more facts than we do (heck, we are just now discovering things they've been sitting on, like phone records) is why I can't bring myself to think I know better than they where they should focus their efforts.

I am not KOOL but I have seen many press conferences and media statements released where LE has lied, or released information to the public that has not been the truth. Recently as last week we were told that the pond search was a training exercise as well as a drug search and then hours later found out that they were indeed draining the pond as a direct result of a tip in Haleigh's case. I don't know what KOOL meant by bending the truth but I think it would be fair to come right out and say lie which it seems to me KOOL was trying to be respectful and put perfume on a pig....as they say.

Just to add....I don't care how many times LE feels they have to lie to the public if it means they are getting closer to finding Haleigh. LE owes me nothing.

Maybe it's a good sign that it's taking so long. If she were, and I hate to say this, dead, then I would think that they would have had plenty of time to find the body by now if that letter is correct and helpful.

However, if she is alive, it may be taking so long because they may be staking the place out where she is being held. Making sure she's really there. Waiting for the perfect chance to get her. I don't know. Wishful thinking I guess.

I wish I could be more optimistic about HaLeigh being alive but I'm not. The scenerio; LE staking out the place where HaLeigh's being held, thus the reason for no word yet since letter's delivery on Wednesday - doesn't hold up. If HaLeigh were being held by someone, that person(s) would definately be aware that they've been exposed (turned in) and could expect a visit from LE very soon after seeing the media coverage/LE's request for assistance in identifying the "scrub-lady." If your scenerio were true and HaLeigh is being held alive by someone, LE would not have gone public with the letter and the video of the "scrub-lady", instead they would have asked Mr. Prior to keep it under wraps while they arranged HaLeigh's recovery & apprehended the perp or perps. IMO LE's response/reaction to this letter only further comfirms to me that HaLeigh is deceased.

JMHO -

I am hopeful that they will get a lead to bring HaLeigh home to her family alive.

It's strange that the woman who presented the letter thought she wouldn't be recognized. It's even stranger that the person she supposedly delivered this for thought she wouldn't be recognized and interviewed and that person wouldn't be identified. What Earth are these people living on?

Hi Trino, I don't think being recognized was a concern to this lady. She had a name tag right on her shirt and then came forward when police put out the call they wanted to talk to her.

I think she was just a messenger, chosen as she is probably perfect for that, and not an attention seeker or drama queen - just a regular gal. IMO

It could be a combination of things....
If Haleigh is alive:
Obtaining a warrant for an arrest as well as a search of the premisis
Steaking out the location of her whereabouts to find if she is indeed there
Talking to others in the letter (if there are any) about the people, whereabouts etc. of the people/person whom has Haleigh...
I am sure they didn't do any of that before they identified the "scrubs" lady...

Just thinking out loud I guess.

I pray she is alive!!

Yes Mame, my brain, that's good enough for me. God gave me one to use, and I intend on continuing to use it as throughout my years it has served me well so far. Til it goes haywire, I'll rely upon it. Will keep everyone on notice if I happen to have a mal function.

:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

Hope so... however, if the face of the person who gave the tip is known for the abductors and they know that she might suspect Haleigh's whereabouts they now have been warned that she gave the tip and if they've got any sense they've already moved her elsewhere.

My thoughts exactly Donjeta.

I am not KOOL but I have seen many press conferences and media statements released where LE has lied, or released information to the public that has not been the truth. Recently as last week we were told that the pond search was a training exercise as well as a drug search and then hours later found out that they were indeed draining the pond as a direct result of a tip in Haleigh's case. I don't know what KOOL meant by bending the truth but I think it would be fair to come right out and say lie which it seems to me KOOL was trying to be respectful and put perfume on a pig....as they say.

Just to add....I don't care how many times LE feels they have to lie to the public if it means they are getting closer to finding Haleigh. LE owes me nothing.

I think the pond search might have been all of those, and they might have been simply telling half-truths. It must be very seldom that they have the chance to drain ponds and there must always be some newbie deputy who hasn't done it before and who could use the learning experience. And if it was true about marihuana being found near the pond the pond search they may have been on the look out for evidence regarding the drugs as well. Stolen vehicles that tie in to the drug case or something.

Can we conclude that since the pond was already searched and the tip was described as volatile, the scrubs lady's tip doesn't have anything to do with the pond?

I agree that they may have wanted to confirm the identity of the "messenger".
It's possible also the paper wanted to make sure the attorneys knew they would expect "exclusive" interviews once LE took possession of the letter in case there was a leak.

The paper said it would publidh the contents after the scubs lady could be identified well that happend they questioned her and now I am wondering if Misty has returned to town or if she is infact in a rehab facility as so widely speculated that in fact could have been why this letter was delivered by medical personnel or someone else connected that may be in a medical setting now. I know this person would be covered under HIPPA if it is the case therefore the medical history(as in where this woman works even) and identification of the person who wrote it is strictly confidential even though they publicly delivered to a news outlet, they can still keep from beind identified now to the public for a short time span and this maybe LE's stand point on things

and this is just some type of speculation on my part I am really not good at trying to figure things out but I try :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back