Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Where do you think Caylee Died?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I used to think she died in the pool, or in the back yard.

Now, I think I'm thinking she died in the trunk, had clothes and toys in there and Casey got scared that the smell would not go away, so she threw it all away with her daughter.

She died in the trunk, took her home on the 18th of june and tried to stage an accident in the back yard. That's why the dogs allerted near the pool, she laid Caylee there, thinking she might stage a drawning but before that, she put the toys under Caylee's house to hide them where they could have been, but hoping that fresh air would get rid of the smell.

After she saw she couldn't stage the scene, Casey used duck tape, bags, etc. to make it look like a kidnapping gone bad...

As of this minute, that's what I think, but it still could change as reports are realeased...

I've always thought in the Anthony home, and I'm even more convinced now, after knowing the amount of evidence that matches items from the home.

I am really really curious about the evidence in the latest doc dump that was removed from the enclosed porch, a rug with a suspicious stain, and a table cloth with a suspicious stain. I haven't read all of the docs, but wanted to find if they were ever tested and what the stain was. So far, I've just seen that they were taken into evidence.

...bordering on a "Theories" thread here...but, specific to the question "Where".

Where:
In the parking lot of Sutton Place Apartments (Tony's) in either the Pontiac or Amy's totalled car. :(

When:
Between 7:22-7:45PM 6/16 :(

[snip]

That the body (inside the hamper bag) was discovered inside 2 plastic bags indicates an initial bagging may have occurred in the parking lot of Tony's apartment when 90ADD was achieved, followed by a second bagging just prior to disposal. The transfer of a hamper bag into a plastic bag would not have appeared suspicious to passersby. Only distance, owing to the developing smell, and limited privacy would have been necessary to perform this transfer.

[snip]

** snipped for brevity **

It did not register with me when I first read it, but the latest document dump indicates the garbage bags were inside the canvas bag. Thanks to ecs5298 for posting this on the myth buster's thread:

SNAG-0001-1.jpg

It did not register with me when I first read it, but the latest document dump indicates the garbage bags were inside the canvas bag. Thanks to ecs5298 for posting this on the myth buster's thread:

SNAG-0001-1.jpg

Don't confuse me with facts! :rolleyes: I've got it all figured out...and you go throwing facts around...geez... :)

Well, then....this opens up a can of worms...doesn't it...:waitasec:

"ANOTHER fine mess you've gotten us into" :)

Yes.
I sometimes stop and think why are we all expending this much effort and brain power.
KC is just a stupid, evil, immature twit. She killed an innocent child. She is guilty and should get LWOP minimum. Who cares about her "life" as the local comunal bike? Her social bs scene on Facebook and Myspace. Who cares about the difuntional Anthonys?

HP The more we learn, the more repulsed I am by KC. I thought I had reached the pinnacle months ago, but no the bar keeps rising.

Your post here belongs on KC's headstone. You should frame it. It would also make a great sig line. Stay strong man, you offer many interesting points and we all need Prof Poirot to keep us on our toes. {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

The effort is for Caylee, KC will rot where ever she is planted, her days as The Orlando Party Princess are done, her child's life for 31 days of freedom. But she was 'oh so happy' for those few days, happier than she had been for a long time.

i voted she died in the home, somehow, she made it in the back yard, (dogs alerting to decomp) when she put her in the backyard is a little mystery to me...

My first post, so cut me some slack if this is obvious to everyone else and adds nothing to the discussion.

I would think that if Caylee died during the night, she would likely have been wearing PJ's at the time..of course she may have been put to bed in her daytime clothes.. but that seems less likely. She seems to have been very well cared for, as far as correct clothing goes.

The missing shoes suggest she was napping at the time, (but it could also be she was wearing somthing like flip flops that fell off her feet...maybe CA later put them back where ever they belonged..like that shoe bag.) but the blanket too seems to me to suggest she was napping with the blanket over her. So I would suggest the afternoon of June 16 as the likely time, and KC's bedroom as the most likely place..

If the child had her hands free, she would have likely been able to remove the tape, or at least partly...enough to breathe..so I think her hands were either taped also, or she was restrained and could not get the tape off. (I think she was restained, as it would seem difficult to tape a childs hands..and the mouth taping seems like it would happen first, then grabbing her hands and restaining her efforts to free herself would seem more intuitively correct) and if she had taped her hands, that would surely leave large amounts of duct tape that would have been mentioned specifically as a 'large amount of duct tape' or words to that effect.. possibly it would still even have some of the little bones attached to it..

Either way, the whole horrible thing would be easier to accomplish on a large bed than on a tiny little childs bed.

I noticed in the latest doc release that there are evidence photos of and reports itemizing clothing seized from the house by LE that George claimed Caylee was wearing when she & CMA supposedly left the afternoon of 6/16... multiples of denim skorts/shorts, pink tops, white kids’ sunglasses and white shoes. I don't think they believe George is being truthful about the last time he saw them and either do I, my bet is they left the night before after the alleged attempted strangulation of CMA by Cindy. Then after storming off, CMA continued her rage & killed Caylee, which she had been planning & now the opportunity arose, ultimately leaving her in the trunk & waiting for her to die while pacing around a parking lot & talking on her cell phone in the middle of the night where she was caught on surveillance. Very obvious to me why George & Cindy will no longer cooperate with LE to clear up questions like this, they would have to admit their lies and intentional hindrance of this investigation.

Ref. pp 46-47 of 122 (handwritten page numbers 3509-3510) and evidence photos.

There are any number of reasons why KC would have had to change Caylee's clothes between noon and 7 pm. Caylee was being potty trained, she could have had an accident. Her pull up could have leaked during her nap. She could have gotten her lunch/snack/dirt on her clothes and KC changed her before putting her down for a nap. The clothes she was was wearing at noon time seem like an illogical argument to me when we are dealing with a toddler.

The 'fact' that Cindy had Caylee in the pool during the evening of 6-15 and Caylee's remains had shorts and a t shirt and not pajama's tells me Caylee was still alive the morning of 6-16. She was dressed for the day, when her little body was 'packaged' up for disposal.

On 6-15 Caylee and Cindy had a long day of visiting GGpa, then going to GGma's house. They came home, probably had a light dinner, then Cindy and Caylee went in the pool to cool off and relax before Caylee went to bed. The next logical step after the pool would have been to put Caylee in her PJ's, regardless of what KC's plans were for the evening. The cell phone pings say KC was either at home or very close to home all night.

If Cindy planned on discussing GRPa's checking acct with KC, she had all evening after Caylee went to bed. Amy said Caylee would sleep through anything. There's no reason to assume Caylee witnessed the fight between Cindy and KC. If KC left in a huff Caylee would have been dressed for bed IMO, more likely Cindy would have told her to leave Caylee in her crib and do what she needed to cool off. If they were so worked up that their argument got physical, chances would have been pretty good that Cindy told KC not to get behind the wheel of the car.

Regardless, the phone pings indicate KC was at home or very close to home all night. Maybe she took a walk to cool off, maybe she even went to Lee's house but she could have returned home at anytime and gone to bed/sat up in her room on the phone with ToNE.
KC and Caylee could have been up and about in the house all morning while George, who worked PM shift slept in. By the time George was up, KC and Caylee were back in her bedroom, maybe showered, then spent the time together getting ready to leave the house. This would explain why George didn't see them until they were ready to leave.

Once George left the house, KC and Caylee returned. KC fed Caylee, changed her dirty clothes then put her down for a nap. KC spent that time on the computer. When she disconnected at 3, she checked Caylee and discovered she had medicated her too well and went into clean up mode or Caylee woke up in a mood that KC didn't want to listen to and KC brought Caylee's tantrum and her life to an abrupt and permanent end. She had been planning this moment for months, if Caylee brought it on with a tantrum, maybe KC got carried away in the moment but the important thing to KC was it was finally over. Now her life could finally begin. She wasted no time taking care of what needed to be done, so she could be ready and refreshed when ToNE got out of class for the day.

My first post, so cut me some slack if this is obvious to everyone else and adds nothing to the discussion.

I would think that if Caylee died during the night, she would likely have been wearing PJ's at the time..of course she may have been put to bed in her daytime clothes.. but that seems less likely. She seems to have been very well cared for, as far as correct clothing goes.

The missing shoes suggest she was napping at the time, (but it could also be she was wearing somthing like flip flops that fell off her feet...maybe CA later put them back where ever they belonged..like that shoe bag.) but the blanket too seems to me to suggest she was napping with the blanket over her. So I would suggest the afternoon of June 16 as the likely time, and KC's bedroom as the most likely place..

If the child had her hands free, she would have likely been able to remove the tape, or at least partly...enough to breathe..so I think her hands were either taped also, or she was restrained and could not get the tape off. (I think she was restained, as it would seem difficult to tape a childs hands..and the mouth taping seems like it would happen first, then grabbing her hands and restaining her efforts to free herself would seem more intuitively correct) and if she had taped her hands, that would surely leave large amounts of duct tape that would have been mentioned specifically as a 'large amount of duct tape' or words to that effect.. possibly it would still even have some of the little bones attached to it..

Either way, the whole horrible thing would be easier to accomplish on a large bed than on a tiny little childs bed.

:Welcome-12-june: Please note great minds think alike and this has been bothering me for a while. I got a phone call right as I finished and delayed hitting REPLY for a few minutes. Or your post could have echoed mine. :) Either way doesn't matter. I believe Caylee was murdered during the day. Since Cindy said nothing about the missing blanket being the one that Caylee dragged around and I don't recall seeing a blanket in any of the pix where Caylee was out and about; I believe it happened to be handy, maybe Caylee had been using it on KC's bed for her nap. Somewhere Cindy says KC's room looks the same except Caylee's blanket and toys are missing from the bed.

I believe Caylee died in KC's room on Monday 6/16, that KC wouldn't sleep there when first bonded out adds to my suspicions. The DUCT tape could have been there from the ABC party. The stickers were in her desk.

SNAG-0001-1.jpg

It's much less obvious to run around with a laundry bag in your trunk than it is a bag of "garbage". Especially when you are living life on the run, depending on friends for a place to put your head.

Also a canvas tote with a garbage bag would have stood out more to our MR than a garbage bag alone.

I just cannot imagine a child of that age being "quiet" in a room for that long. I truly believe that she was either dead before Casey took her out of the house, or very close to death en route to KC's car, the last time George "saw" them.

I think she died in the house too. There was simply too much stuff from the house found with her body. I think she went back to the house after George left

Could you lie in that house now thinking it is CRIME SCENE #1????
No way, I would be spooked about everything in and out of that house!
IMO, I can see why GA went for mental help.

I unfortunately think she died in the house and than put in the trunk

My take....it was definitely an accident...that occurred while she was doing her normal "sleep while mommy parties"..I think she just didn't expect that she possibly gave her too much and then had to cover it all up. This story is sooo sad, it's hard to imagine that men are more important to her than her own child!

Not an accident--but perhaps in the Anthony home. (I previously thought it was likely to be the car.)

I voted for little Caylee dying in the car......later moved to the trunk. I think she used the chloroform then placed Caylee in the trunk of the car. I can't get a handle on the exact timeline but eventually she put Tony's trash in the trunk to "cover" the odor. I believe that at some point when the odor was very strong about a week to 10 days later, she took her to Anthony house to complete the wrapping in trash bags, laundry bag, etc. and ultimately throwing her little body away in the woods. I do think she took the blanket, duct tape, etc. when she and caylee left Anthony's following the argument.
It pains me to think that Caylee's death wasn't due to accident. I think KC had lost all control of herself and her life and took it out on Caylee. She did not have a plan and flew by the seat of her pants. I also believe if Cindy, George and Lee had told the truth from the start that little Caylee's body would have been found much sooner than Dec 11!

I've been feeling like it was somewhere in the home for a while. I can't pinpoint when or exactly where. Just feels like in the house somewhere. I still can't reconcile accident vs anger/rage.

It's too hard for me speculate when and how Casey could perform such an evil deed. I try to picture it in my mind's eye and I have to stop.

I've thought about this a long time - I don't think anybody is stupid enough to try and bury a grandkid in their Gparents back yard...yet the dogs hit on a couple of places. Maybe KC actually got decomp fluids on her shoes, or hands, (or maybe the shovel) while trying to re-bag the body while backed into the garage when no one else was home. Then maybe she walked into the backyard to use the hose to rinse off her hands or the shovel, thereby contaminating the yard. Or maybe just walking in the yard with fluids on the bottom of her shoes.

If someone already had this theory - sorry!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89
Back