NEW Poll on Where Caylee Died.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Where do you think Caylee Died?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had an ah-hah moment last night. There were NO SHOES found with Caylee! That leads me to believe it was in or around the A's home. I didn't hear mention b4 of any of the toddlers shoes being found in the car. Certainly she wasn't a barefoot kid in FL in June - imagine the sidewalks get pretty hot.

Everything found with Caylee's remains leads straight back to the Anthony's home. I have to go with the house.
Lanie

I had an ah-hah moment last night. There were NO SHOES found with Caylee! That leads me to believe it was in or around the A's home. I didn't hear mention b4 of any of the toddlers shoes being found in the car. Certainly she wasn't a barefoot kid in FL in June - imagine the sidewalks get pretty hot.

Very, very good catch, and ITA.
I've always felt Caylee's murder was committed in conjunction with her taking a nap, either right before, after, or during. This gives me a little more to back that up, so thanks.
Lanie

Good catch, wenwe4. A seemingly small detail, but one that is very revealing. I also believe it happened at the home.

Very, very good catch, and ITA.
I've always felt Caylee's murder was committed in conjunction with her taking a nap, either right before, after, or during. This gives me a little more to back that up, so thanks.
Lanie

You're probably right - that may have been the trigger - Casey was being either delayed or interrupted. :furious:

The duct tape, the blanket, the laundry bag and the heart sticker came from the Anthony house. Casey's pings on June 16 don't show her going anywhere until just after 4 p.m. when she goes straight to Tony's apartment.

I think she killed Caylee in the house.

I also think she was killed at the house. In the beginning, I thought she was killed in the trunk of the car while Kasey was out partying. After seeing all the new evidence released, I now think she was killed at the house.
Maybe she threw a tantrum at naptime and things got out of hand. Who knows.
I think the fact she had no shoes on, as wenwe4 pointed out, makes me feel like she was killed at home.

Because of the shoes (like wenwie4 said) and the evidence LE has tying all of this to the Anthony home, that's where I believe she was killed.

My vote is the A home, maybe overmedicated her, maybe intentionally overdosed her, then after she died, wrapped her in pooh blanket and hid her in yard overnite (thus the opportunity for blowflies to attach to remains), then transferred to trunk with the handy laundry bag and trash bags at A home.IMO, she had to have been outside while dead in order for blowflies to attach, thus the sickening cycle of maggots etc.

If you look only at the heart sticker you see that a sticker would not likely be peeled free of the backing and transported to another place and put on the duct tape. How could it be? The sticker had to be peeled off and put right on the tape so I believe it happened in the A's house. Everything points to that. I can't help but wonder if she taped her nose and mouth and just let her smother. The sticker says it all for me.

I'm still on the fence about whether or not she was killed in the home.

Surely, that would have been one more slap in the face to "Ci-Ci", so it's certainly within reason given Casey's mindset toward her mother. But she could just as easily have killed her elsewhere and brought her home to dress her for burial, so to speak. I think she intended to bury Caylee in the A's backyard all along, and only decided on the woods when she realized how difficult it would be to dig a hole large and deep enough to hide Caylee's remains.

Somehow, coming home to wrap Caylee in her favorite blanket, the heart sticker, etc., helped to assure Casey that she was giving her daughter a loving and proper goodbye. As if that somehow made it okay.

The Tot Mom is a vile, evil creature who fully intended to rid herself of "the snot nose" - this was no accident, IMO.

I've always felt she was killed at the house.
Remember how Casey talked about going to Tony's apartment I believe because it was a "neutral" place.
The house was a place where something "very bad" happened.
To many things were found with the body that came from the house. If you kill someone and then work at covering it up it's not likely you're going to be getting everything you need from a different location, you're going to be using what you have available.

VB

I've always felt she was killed at the house.
Remember how Casey talked about going to Tony's apartment I believe because it was a "neutral" place.
The house was a place where something "very bad" happened.
To many things were found with the body that came from the house. If you kill someone and then work at covering it up it's not likely you're going to be getting everything you need from a different location, you're going to be using what you have available.

VB

Don't forget about Casey refusing to sleep in her own room when she was out on bail. At least that's what we were told.

From the beginning, I always thought she did this and it was intentional and premeditated. My thoughts as to where would be the Anthony house, however I would think that LE would have already found evidence suggesting in the house suggesting this. My gut tells me that she drugged Caylee and that she had perished in the car.

We now know that Caylee was dressed in stripe shorts and shirt with iron on letters - no shoes. This means she was dressed for the day. Can anyone recall how George described the last time he saw Caylee. At first I thought maybe she took Caylee for a swim but then the stripe shorts dont work. Since she was wrapped in the pooh blanket i believe it was done in the house and probably in Caylee's bed.

I believe this is what/where it happened..

Casey couldn't get her to take her nap, and Caylee was protesting by yelling. Casey either got angry or thought she was doing something smart by taping her mouth shut. Caylee cried until she made herself sick, and aspirated because of the tape. When Casey came back to check on her, she had died.

I believe this explains almost everything about this twisted case. The kidnapping story was presented because it was the only explanation Casey could think of to explain the presence of the duct tape. The chloroform was introduced either while cleaning the trunk or to attempt to stage the fake kidnapping further. The body was in the trunk only because Casey didn't know what to do with it.

I might regret posting this but I have always thought, after learning of the dynamics and disfunction's of the A's family that after the Sunday confrontation between CA and KC that at some point in time Caylee was murdered.

I have not been able to see an exact timeline when the murder was committed. But I can visualize where Caylee was hysterically crying because of KC's anger. KC could have been telling Caylee they were leaving and she would never see CA/GA/LA again. Caylee throws a hardcore tantrum and KC loses control and intentionally murders Caylee. Finalizing the act KC has been fantasizing for months happens instantly and only now panic sets in and she simply grabs whatever is available within walking distance of the house to get rid of Caylee's body. The frantic phone calls didn't help her and she goes into coverup mode.

When my child was angry with us, she would play this game with my grandchild. Only difference was my grandchild never did leave our home; my child did ..... alone.

IMO I still say CAYLEE died in house, hidden in back yard,
put in car, a couple weeks, dumped at site where she was found.

I believe this is what/where it happened..

Casey couldn't get her to take her nap, and Caylee was protesting by yelling. Casey either got angry or thought she was doing something smart by taping her mouth shut. Caylee cried until she made herself sick, and aspirated because of the tape. When Casey came back to check on her, she had died.

I believe this explains almost everything about this twisted case. The kidnapping story was presented because it was the only explanation Casey could think of to explain the presence of the duct tape. The chloroform was introduced either while cleaning the trunk or to attempt to stage the fake kidnapping further. The body was in the trunk only because Casey didn't know what to do with it.

The only part that wouldn't make sense is if she put the tape over Caylees mouth... as I understand it it was just a strip of tape. Caylee would of for certain pulled at it to get it off her... especially if she was crying.

I think Caylee was killed at the A home. Sadly enough, and I even hate to think about it... I believe it was done in her own bed. Thats why she had on no shoes, (nap time) and the blanket was found with her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meteora47
Back