NEW Poll on Where Caylee Died.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Where do you think Caylee Died?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KC came back to the Anthony's and backed into the garage 3 times.

On one or all of those occasions she could have taken the body (in it's laundry bag) out to the backyard thru the side door and gate.

My belief is she was thinking of hiding/burying or staging an accident. No surprise she placed the body near the pool and over in the "Play area" near toy house and sand box.

Yes. I posted months ago that the backup into the garage could have been the crime scene. But good catch on the THREE times she backed into the garage. Seems like she ruminated over what she was going to do with the body several times.

Yes. I posted months ago that the backup into the garage could have been the crime scene. But good catch on the THREE times she backed into the garage. Seems like she ruminated over what she was going to do with the body several times.

After Caylee's body was found, LE did a search on the A's home. On another sleuth site (SM), it was posted/reported that LE cut out/removed a large piece of drywall from the A's garage. I've never seen any talk of this here on WS's nor seen this drywall piece in eveidence docs. Can anyone comment? TIA!

After Caylee's body was found, LE did a search on the A's home. On another sleuth site (SM), it was posted/reported that LE cut out/removed a large piece of drywall from the A's garage. I've never seen any talk of this here on WS's nor seen this drywall piece in eveidence docs. Can anyone comment? TIA!
I made serious efforts to follow that rumour, and seems to have been nothing more than that.

There were several very detailed photos taken in the garage at time of searches and those photos part of the doc dump. No sign or mention of dry wall pieces.

I made serious efforts to follow that rumour, and seems to have been nothing more than that.

There were several very detailed photos taken in the garage at time of searches and those photos part of the doc dump. No sign or mention of dry wall pieces.

Thank you very much for your follow up. One could agree that this could be THE blockbuster piece of eveidence IF it was proven true. Figured it wasn't since not talked about on WS (my go-to site for TRUE info)...

Thank you very much for your follow up. One could agree that this could be THE blockbuster piece of eveidence IF it was proven true. Figured it wasn't since not talked about on WS (my go-to site for TRUE info)...
I guess that rumour suggested foul play in the home or garage, so discounting it means less support for the home being place Caylee was killed?

I thought I remembered reading someplace on WS that there was a spot that the dogs touched on in one of the bedrooms, near the corner of the bed. I don't remember if it was Caylee's or KCs...but I could swear it was mentioned some place.

I agree with you.. I don't think he was telling the truth either.. No man remembers what two females were wearing a month earlier.. her cell pings placed her in the area but I don't believe she was at home..Why would someone from the house call her after 7 am and she didn't answer ... but got her voice mail immediately after.. you don't call someone that is home.. IMO

I feel the smell came from KC placing caylee there while she tried to dig a hole.. found out it was too hard and gave up.....

I thought I remembered reading someplace on WS that there was a spot that the dogs touched on in one of the bedrooms, near the corner of the bed. I don't remember if it was Caylee's or KCs...but I could swear it was mentioned some place.
I am sure there were no dog searches at all inside the home.

The cadaver dogs "hit" on the car boot and in 3 places in the backyard.

The location of cadaver dog "hits" are marked on the floor plan
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3414945&postcount=736

I wonder why the police never took the cadaver dogs into the house. ????

I wonder why the police never took the cadaver dogs into the house. ????
At that stage the priority was to find a body, or at least be sure there was no body before any missing child effort. There were no charges and certainly no warrant to search for traces of where a body might have been.

I see what you are saying. Makes sense. Then my mind starts turning and then I think.. why search the outside at all then?

However, they did have a "smell of a dead body in the damned car" and a missing child and a lying mother... guess I wonder if it would be making a difference in the case.

Could cadaver dogs still get a scent after all this time in that house?

I see what you are saying. Makes sense. Then my mind starts turning and then I think.. why search the outside at all then?

However, they did have a "smell of a dead body in the damned car" and a missing child and a lying mother... guess I wonder if it would be making a difference in the case.

Could cadaver dogs still get a scent after all this time in that house?
I recall from my vast experience with police dramas, that when a child goes missing the first step is to check for the child nearby. Hiding, injured or perhaps dead. Dogs would be required if there was suspicion of a dead body, buried or hidden in the garden, but I imagine there was also a physical look around the inside of the house. In hindsight I agree it would have been useful to check inside with dogs. Maybe LE think that too, but they would have required permission or a warrant. Personally, if I was LE, I would have snuck the dogs in December during the first search when C&G were away? However, I am not too concerned myself because I do not think Caylee's body was ever inside the home, other than the garage.

What about the smell of a dead body by the pool? Cadaver dogs don't lie :cool:

a cadaver dog will alert to a body, an area where a body has lain, and any spot where something that has come into contact w/ a body has been.
if casey, on one of her reverse trips to the garage, tried to clean the trunk of the car using cindy's steam cleaner and emptied it in the yard then presto - you've got a cadaver dog hit.

a cadaver dog will alert to a body, an area where a body has lain, and any spot where something that has come into contact w/ a body has been.
if casey, on one of her reverse trips to the garage, tried to clean the trunk of the car using cindy's steam cleaner and emptied it in the yard then presto - you've got a cadaver dog hit.

I couldn't agree with you more.

I think KC used the Bissel machine (which they took during the search warrant) and dump the water from cleaning the trunk in the backyard.

I've also wondered if George mowing would cause any spread of decomp with the lawnmower wheels? (or is that pushing it?):waitasec:

I don't think they can do anything other than for what they got the warrant. If they got caught sneaking anything it could jeopardize the case.
Yeah, I know that.

And the place was under scrutiny by world media etc.
Just as well I am not LE because I would cheat.

I couldn't agree with you more.

I think KC used the Bissel machine (which they took during the search warrant) and dump the water from cleaning the trunk in the backyard.

I've also wondered if George mowing would cause any spread of decomp with the lawnmower wheels? (or is that pushing it?):waitasec:

A+ for smart thinking! Dumping out the dirty water from the Bissel machine...now that's an interesting thought!!! Is it plausible? What say you experts in all this CSI stuff? If she used the Bissel to clean up decomp, would the water contain enough decomp eviedence to alert a cadavar dog?

It's possible that the cadaver dogs "hit" where items from trunk were cleaned or residues dumped. Does not seem likely to me that KC cleaned items in the "play area"?

I thought the poster who surmissed a Bissel Cleaning Machine dump, surmissed it may have been dumped next to the pool. Talking about this dog "hit" area. What other areas of the A's backyard did the dogs hit. The play area/sand box? Too many facts to remember.

A+ for smart thinking! Dumping out the dirty water from the Bissel machine...now that's an interesting thought!!! Is it plausible? What say you experts in all this CSI stuff? If she used the Bissel to clean up decomp, would the water contain enough decomp eviedence to alert a cadavar dog?
It's possible that the cadaver dogs "hit" where items from trunk were cleaned or residues dumped. Does not seem likely to me that KC cleaned items in the "play area"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back