New Ronald Jail Calls Girlfriend? What Ron Thinks of Black People

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron is a wimp, I had brain surgery and came home on just REGULAR Tylenol!!!!

hmmmm....female in another state....has kids....is her name Nancy?? hehehehehehe

I get the feeling whoever this woman is....she is not in state of Florida, lots of writing going on.....8 pages, and a lot of writing that happened before he even was arrested.

He got a letter from someone in Texas...another female....said she was sorry about Haleigh and she follows the case.

I just listened to that one. She sounds really lonely and anxious to please him. she sent him a picture of herself like you would do a celebrity.

Sigh....giiiirl, you are worth so much more that that.

I don't know,,,but didn't one of them say something about TN good friend in TX,,,maybe this person is related to TN best friend...

I was thinking along the same line.
TN got her pix and letters to give to RC.:banghead:
RC needs pics..........:loser:
makes me wonder if it is a long distance romance.
another one that TN approves of................:sick:
That Misty was 'love the one you are with':blushing:

Can anyone point me in the direction of finding out about his girlfriend? Thanks. This is so hard to listen to. Who is this girl? I have to say I have never listened to anyone talk about showers so much in my life. He likes this girl alot.

I know this hillbilly ronald,a child murder isn't calling black people *the n word*

It will not load for me either. It states not found. I want to listen so bad. From what everyone says, sounds like we get to hear the real Ron.

I had to right click the link then tell it to open with Quicktime instead of MSN. Then it worked. Keep trying.

OK, I finally got to listen to the tapes. Anyone else with problems---I had to put them in a folder, then open the folder. Then I had to rename each file to make it an MP2 instead of an MP3. The codec is not missing - it is just not an MP3 codec. Anyway they opened fine then.

My opinion on the girlfriend---I think he met her online. Probably one of those women who felt bad for him & thought he was cute or something. Just the impression I got from the conversation and how he wasn't sure if she wanted him to call or not and didn't want to waste her money. And yes, they had the common bond of both being in jail LOL. RC wanted her to give the address to Mom because he didn't want it being made public by the jail. This way he can send letter in packet to mom & have her mail it on. JMO of course.

Any info on the girlfriend?

She lives in a different state.

She has kids she must not care about.

She really doesn't care if she gets put on NG.

She has been in jail.

She has 5k.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it odd that Teresa is acting as Ron's gatekeeper?

I ain't buying the cuss word redaction carp, either.

Now debs, no giggling, laughing of snorting. Remember TN said he's very, very smart with a high I.Q. And remember, only God can judge him. Says so right on his truck.
Word to all others: if you can't open the links, feel lucky. It makes for a much better day not to hear this guy. Believe me!
I agree; The difference in his and my, and my children s upbringing is good ol ivory soap, not for baths, but a big bite we had to take for any inappropriate word or saying that came out of our mouth, can still remember the taste. however,. was much better than the occasional back hand my father might deal out. Worked quiet nicely!

OK, I finally got to listen to the tapes. Anyone else with problems---I had to put them in a folder, then open the folder. Then I had to rename each file to make it an MP2 instead of an MP3. The codec is not missing - it is just not an MP3 codec. Anyway they opened fine then.

My opinion on the girlfriend---I think he met her online. Probably one of those women who felt bad for him & thought he was cute or something. Just the impression I got from the conversation and how he wasn't sure if she wanted him to call or not and didn't want to waste her money. And yes, they had the common bond of both being in jail LOL. RC wanted her to give the address to Mom because he didn't want it being made public by the jail. This way he can send letter in packet to mom & have her mail it on. JMO of course.

Ohhh! That's right! I forgot all about him being a computer major in college.

;D

As for the reason to run the mail through Teresa - it would werk kinda like a diplomatic courier pouch, I'm guessing.

Why can't they leave all these audio calls on the same type of file? I could open all the other ones, but when I finally get this one downloaded it says I have a missing codec in Windows Media Player--sigh!

I've been getting the same message, but when I changed it to open in quicktime it worked fine for me.

I get the feeling the important person in the call is Chad. Ron has taken a liking to him. No matter how much Ron is warned he knows better.

Please, please chad get him talk.

She lives in a different state.

She has kids she must not care about.

She really doesn't care if she gets put on NG.

She has been in jail.

She has 5k.

Thank You. Unfortunately I had a feeling about the kind of woman that would take a shine to him. Sad.

There is one subject this boy never ever tires of... his own sorry self.

His boxers. His teeth. His underarms. He spends hours just talkin about his showers but never raises the subject of Haleigh. OR Junior. Not once. Wow.

It's all about Ron. The planets--the entire solar sytem--revolves around him.

:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member