New Ronald Jail Calls Girlfriend? What Ron Thinks of Black People

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this woman is a girlfriend. She is one hour behind him time wise which means she is in the Central Time Zone. She seems more like a follower for lack of another word. It seems she has been communicating with him from before he went to jail by phone and letters. Remember Casey Anthony and how many people jumped on the wagon?

She has been incarcerated also. And is worried about cussing...can I cuss in a letter? Oh Good Grief. Can't you write a letter without swearing? What is wrong with her? His mouth is foul this is $%^^&&**. He really disgusts me. He put on a good act before he went to jail didn't he? No Mz. Nancy, yes Maam, I was at werk.. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tough guy going to beat up the guy if he makes him hang up. YUP Sure. I wonder when they cut his phone call off if he did beat him up. :) I rather doubt it!

I haven't opened the second one yet. But he thinks that PC isn't going to release his calls. Boy doesn't he think well of himself. The man is where he belongs. I doubt his "girlfriend" would be very happy to hear this call. If indeed he has one. MOO

This dude & his showers. WTH??? He's got plenty of comensary money & phone minutes, & his new girl has been in jail. (rolls eyes). no mention of Jr. He's bored & having a good ol' time. Some girl wrote him about Haleigh, but he just mentioned her in passing. he's talking about beating up some guard & now he's talking abot showering again. But hearing him talk, I can see why the girls fall for him. smooooth talker. This girl is a dud. no Bible verse quotes.

But she has money, a big tax return and she wants to spend it on him. I'd say she's a keeper.:dance: And now she has him all to herself, no Misty, no stripper.

Really I won't make fun of the girl. Or the one in Texas. We all make bad choices in love, but I hope she realizes soon that he is not good for her.

I wonder if this mystery caller #1 understands that anyone who donates funds to an inmate has their name published and it becomes subject to the Sunshine Laws.

I can only imagine she either knew her call would eventually be released, or is learning right about now (along with Ronald) that nothing is private in jail.

She lives in a different state.

She has kids she must not care about.

She really doesn't care if she gets put on NG.

She has been in jail.

She has 5k.

BBM/ She sounds perfect for RC :loser:

Can't listen until young turtles are in bed, does she sound young?

ETA/ probably not young and no interest to RC...groupie IMO

Me too!!!

Me, too. You should have either Quicktime or Itunes or some other media player on your puter. Hit F5 to refresh then click on it and tell it to open with one of those. I feel so bad because I know how frustrating it is.

You'll get it.

BBM/ She sounds perfect for RC :loser:

Can't listen until young turtles are in bed, does she sound young?

Not real young. And gosh, her voice sounds really familiar to me, but darned if I have any idea where (or if) I've ever heard it before.

<lol - no, it ain't Nayancee>

I took the dive and am listening to the first call again and she is in Illinois. She says in Illiniois the jail will forward your mail.

I don't think this woman is a girlfriend. She is one hour behind him time wise which means she is in the Central Time Zone. She seems more like a follower for lack of another word. It seems she has been communicating with him from before he went to jail by phone and letters. Remember Casey Anthony and how many people jumped on the wagon?

She has been incarcerated also. And is worried about cussing...can I cuss in a letter? Oh Good Grief. Can't you write a letter without swearing? What is wrong with her? His mouth is foul this is $%^^&&**. He really disgusts me. He put on a good act before he went to jail didn't he? No Mz. Nancy, yes Maam, I was at werk.. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tough guy going to beat up the guy if he makes him hang up. YUP Sure. I wonder when they cut his phone call off if he did beat him up. :) I rather doubt it!

I haven't opened the second one yet. But he thinks that PC isn't going to release his calls. Boy doesn't he think well of himself. The man is where he belongs. I doubt his "girlfriend" would be very happy to hear this call. If indeed he has one. MOO
I agree with you except about the girlfriend. She probably sees this as her ticket to fame. I bet she's @ home listening right now & wishing she was as cool & as famous as Misty.

I took the dive and am listening to the first call again and she is in Illinois. She says in Illiniois the jail will forward your mail.

I wonder if she was in an Illinois' jail, because she stated she was in jail. Looks like this is a long distance relationship, of which, would make sense NOW since Ron had lots of time to spend with Misty.

I wonder if this mystery caller #1 understands that anyone who donates funds to an inmate has their name published and it becomes subject to the Sunshine Laws.

I can only imagine she either knew her call would eventually be released, or is learning right about now (along with Ronald) that nothing is private in jail.

She claimed to have been in jail and understood Ron's problem, so I would sy she should know her name and voice will be all over the media!!!

The media will trace her through the jail records that are public if she put money in Ron's kitty.

How old is Ron? 28? and mama still censors his mail????
and he calls GGS more than mama TN???

Not real young. And gosh, her voice sounds really familiar to me, but darned if I have any idea where (or if) I've ever heard it before.

<lol - no, it ain't Nayancee>

She actually kind of sounds like me LOL but I assure you it is not. No, Tommy is the man for me, mmmmmm mmmmmmm!

Only joking.

I agree with you except about the girlfriend. She probably sees this as her ticket to fame. I bet she's @ home listening right now & wishing she was as cool & as famous as Misty.

That made me chuckle in an evil way.

She actually kind of sounds like me LOL but I assure you it is not. No, Tommy is the man for me, mmmmmm mmmmmmm!

Only joking.

Let's hope she is undercover!!!!
and he takes her hook line and sinker.............
Is she the snitch????

I have to admit I felt just a wee bit sorry for the girl when Ron told her to keep sending her long letters cuz "he got nothin better to do" than read them. I could hear the tone in her voice change just a little bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801