New Ronald Jail Calls Girlfriend? What Ron Thinks of Black People

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, man! we have another shower addict. I thought I heard enough about showers from casey....here we go again. I swear it's a nervous reflex with these two...everytime they get worried they jump in water....I just wish it was a river, white water river, fast moving.

It's typical behavior when detoxing from Oxy. 5 to 6 showers a day for a few weeks is typical (that's when you're not in jail). The nerve endings in the skin react to withdrawal and the itching can be overwhelming. Hot showers help. Just thought I would throw that out there.

I would also be curious to know whether RC was entitled to collect monthly SS benefits on behalf of Haleigh (due to TS).

If so this could explain alot IMO.

:parrot:
& I bet you anything, that he was STILL collecting on Haleigh, even though she was missing-kinda like him still being 'entitled' to her back support. There are SO many ways to scam the government.

You would think with Ron's record that he would know that nothing in prison is private. The fact that his Mom is going through his mail seems more than strange.

Dunno. TN has done a great job of managing Ron's image, hiding the real Ron.

For all of Ron's appearances on TV he said little yet appeared so much and now in jail he is saying so much but this is a completely different Ron.

Shows how well TN managed him and his image in the media pre-jail.

I would also be curious to know whether RC was entitled to collect monthly SS benefits on behalf of Haleigh (due to TS).

If so this could explain alot IMO.

You better believe RC went right to SS to see if he could get benefits on behalf of Haleigh. These kind of people know how to play the system, and we foot the bill.

You're right about these guys conning these stupid girls. I know a young guy who had a 3 month stay in county. In that measly 3 months, he managed to hook up with girl on the outside, who had just gotten a big insurance settlement. Not only did this stupid girl put thousands of dollars on his commensary & phone, but she also did the same for his new buddies. She bought 'them' a house, planned & put money towards 'their' wedding, got his name tattooed on her neck, sent him dirty pictures... What did she get in exchange? a few dumb love letters & a bunch of broken promises. He broke up with her a few days before he got out, & got back with his real-life girlfriend-& he left with a commensary refund. After this, the girl rejoined the real world & got back with her husband. Oh yeah, she has kids that she put through this & had them calling him daddy.

headbang.gif

& I bet you anything, that he was STILL collecting on Haleigh, even though she was missing-kinda like him still being 'entitled' to her back support. There are SO many ways to scam the government.

That's what I've figured... geez that is just WRONG on so many levels....... :rolleyes:

Dunno. TN has done a great job of managing Ron's image, hiding the real Ron.

For all of Ron's appearances on TV he said little yet appeared so much and now in jail he is saying so much but this is a completely different Ron.

Shows how well TN managed him and his image in the media pre-jail.
You are so right. & even though a lot of us saw through it, we're still shocked @ how fake it all was.

You are so right. & even though a lot of us saw through it, we're still shocked @ how fake it all was.

Exactly! I call a spade a spade and I saw through Ron quickly, that it was all an act with him.

However, I am still stunned by these audio tapes, his guard is down yet in some way he is worse than Casey A --- if that is possible. They are from a similar mold.

Alert - "Talon" identified - posted this in a thread that was way back on Page 2 - just wanted to alert you to this - arrested a few hours ago:

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=758910&IMG=56274

I know it is Ot Kimster - I did post in in another thread but don't know if it belongs in that one either.

Surprise, surprise, surprise another jail bird. Misty is a magnet to every man who has a rap sheet. Like that old saying "You can judge a person by the company they keep".

I do believe LE's plan is to arrest every person who has ever had contact with Misty Croslin-to have these people say, Enough, already. This is what happened. Now leave us alone." good plan, lol.

I'm not going to go back and fix it cuz I'm giving ya a pass for training purposes, but it is a TOS violation to "double post". This is just so y'all know. There are reasons for this that I know are not what was intended today.

Just remember in the future. TOS states that you use one post, find a thread you like, and stick with it. What I've always done if I want people to know about a post of mine in different threads is to link to my other post. :)

ETA: Carry on! You all have a great discussion going on tonight. VERY interesting!

Oh, man! we have another shower addict. I thought I heard enough about showers from casey....here we go again. I swear it's a nervous reflex with these two...everytime they get worried they jump in water....I just wish it was a river, white water river, fast moving.

Plenty of BIG rocks, no helmets...JMO

I'm not going to go back and fix it cuz I'm giving ya a pass for training purposes, but it is a TOS violation to "double post". This is just so y'all know. There are reasons for this that I know are not what was intended today.

Just remember in the future. TOS states that you use one post, find a thread you like, and stick with it. What I've always done if I want people to know about a post of mine in different threads is to link to my other post. :)

ETA: Carry on! You all have a great discussion going on tonight. VERY interesting!

Noted

Could it be Crystal????

Good question, but I don't think so. Crystal probably hasn't sounded that animated and lively for many years. [fwiw - I've never heard her in a personal convo, so I really don't know why I'd say that. Just an assumption, I guess.]

This isn't the only double post I've seen lately and I'm not singling anyone out - please know that. It was just time to let everyone know. :) There have been a lot of them going on and it is because this case overlaps like crazy. :hug:

Everyone is really doing a great job discussing this case and I'm really honored to moderate here! :grouphug:

I do believe LE's plan is to arrest every person who has ever had contact with Misty Croslin-to have these people say, Enough, already. This is what happened. Now leave us alone." good plan, lol.

I won't be satisfied until Misty's personal cheerleading squad is hauled in. They were Haleigh's flesh & blood after all.

I get the feeling the important person in the call is Chad. Ron has taken a liking to him. No matter how much Ron is warned he knows better.

Please, please chad get him talk.

Yes, then Chad can talk-is Chad a snitch?

This isn't the only double post I've seen lately and I'm not singling anyone out - please know that. It was just time to let everyone know. :) There have been a lot of them going on and it is because this case overlaps like crazy. :hug:

Everyone is really doing a great job discussing this case and I'm really honored to moderate here! :grouphug:

Not quite sure what you mean by double post. Is it like if I post here "Kimster is from area 51" and over on the Nancy Grace thread I post "Kimster is from area 51". Is that double posting?

I don't think I do that.

Not quite sure what you mean by double post. Is it like if I post here "Kimster is from area 51" and over on the Nancy Grace thread I post "Kimster is from area 51". Is that double posting?

I don't think I do that.

:floorlaugh: I love your example! Yes, that's what it means. Seriously, don't worry about it. You guys are very responsible once a TOS issue is brought up. Keep sleuthing - Find Haleigh! That's the most important!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper