New Search 9/12/2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I would give to see what Josh is up to right this second...

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/52582781-78/powell-search-police-merritt.html.csp

Police have encouraged citizens to report any tips which may be connected to Susan Powell’s disappearance. On Wednesday, Tony Abbott, of Delta, and his father drove to the scene of the search to tell investigators about some unusual activity he saw along a road.

After speaking with police, Abbott declined to give specifics of his information to a reporter. But he said he has long been aware of the Susan Powell case and it wasn’t until this week he decided the tip might be important.

I wondered if that helped in this discovery myself.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/52582781-78/powell-search-police-merritt.html.csp

Police have encouraged citizens to report any tips which may be connected to Susan Powell’s disappearance. On Wednesday, Tony Abbott, of Delta, and his father drove to the scene of the search to tell investigators about some unusual activity he saw along a road.

After speaking with police, Abbott declined to give specifics of his information to a reporter. But he said he has long been aware of the Susan Powell case and it wasn’t until this week he decided the tip might be important.

Thank you Mr. Abbott!!! Even if its not Susan, he's helping someone find a love one.

Wow exciting ! I sure hope it is Susan ! And I certainly hope they are keeping a watchful eye on Josh, I am very concerned for those boys right about now.

When I heard Josh was to busy to talk, that little voice inside me is telling me he knows.

HLN is stuck on the Anthonys and Baez. Why are they not reporting this? This is much
more exciting than learning that some other liar has hired Baez, and that the Anthony's have not discovered common sense. CA and GA did have nice facelifts, tho. They looked so refreshed, and not a day older than they did 10 years ago.

HLN bring us the news on Susan and the search!

Wow, I just went out for an hour...I do hope this is Susan...and that the Powell house is being guarded.

How far is this from Susan's home, I am sure it was mentioned, sorry if so...

Thanks to SuziQ for the update on remains being found, I'm hoping beyond hope this is Susan. I honestly believed that she would never be found so getting this news today is stunning.

Sending out some love for the Cox family and friends.

Twitter is down for me. Can't get there from here. lol

WVC is 150 miles from Topaz Mountain per google.

Okay - I meant to post this here but it was in the "Information" thread.

I agree - I think it could be her... which is both good and bad... :(

(ETA: it's about 30 miles from the "camping" site)

Possible Human Remains Found in Susan Powell Search

Powell disappeared in December, 2009, while her husband, Josh Powell, allegedly took their children camping at midnight in a snow and rain storm. The campsite he told police he went to is 30 miles away from the desert where the remains were found.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/09/human-remains-found-in-susan-powell-search/

ETA - again:

I keep thinking about what one of her boys said. Didn't he say that she was with the "crystals"? This location where the remains were found is Topaz Mountain, which does have topaz and other crystals:

http://geology.utah.gov/utahgeo/rockmineral/collecting/topaz.htm

I just heard the news on HLN! Wow, was he so stupid to put her body in an area that people know he camps?

I have to believe that WVCPD has been keeping tabs on Josh and daddy dearest (gag!).

I look away for a few and I had 19 twitter updates. Oh I hope they have found her.

I was grocery shopping when I got a KSL text about this; the cashier wanted to know if I was alright because tears were rolling down my cheek.

IF a certain party[ies] have any culpability, I hope this is a DP case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!