New Search 9/12/2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dad is 89 this year. You wouldn't want to say BLM very loudly around him. He spent most of his life hunting for old bottles and other artifacts in the desert. Many of those areas are now off limits, which chaps his hide to no end.
icon12.gif

Not too happy about how they handled the wild horses either.......

My Dad is 89 this year. You wouldn't want to say BLM very loudly around him. He spent most of his life hunting for old bottles and other artifacts in the desert. Many of those areas are now off limits, which chaps his hide to no end.
icon12.gif

I'm not to happy with them because of what they do to the wild horses.

The diaries LE took from the Puyallup home were SP's diaries from her teens....not the recent one which LE took when they did the original search of the home in West Valley City. HTH

Thanks. I was just reading an article and this is what it says, dated Aug 26, 2011:

Steven Powell said investigators took about 2,000 pages worth of Susan Powell's journals. They also took pages from his personal journal, which he said he has mixed feelings about. He said it's embarrassing because in his journals, he talks candidly about the flirtatious relationship with his daughter-in-law.

"Maybe a year or two, a couple of years of her approaching me and being the one initiating things and trying to titillate me and get my attention and so on," said Steven Powell. "Yeah, I became very interested in her and I will say it probably developed into maybe an obsession, I admit, on my part."

"There were a lot of photographs and a lot of videos that I took of Susan. I believe they took all of them," he added. "I got home pretty late last night and I haven't really been able to take inventory, but I'm pretty sure they have those. Those will also show that Susan was a very much willing participant in our relationship."

http://www.king5.com/news/local/steven-powell-susan-powell-flitatious-relationship-128459213.html

Ok, so now body. Does that mean a body was buried and maybe moved?

So the low life wanted to hookup with his DIL and then has the nerve to blame Susan.

Agree - could that nerve be stemming from having had his son confess to him that he murdered Susan and that they now are a team attempting to bash the victim, make it look like she ran off, hide evidence like her diary, etc.?

Agree - could that nerve be stemming from having had his son confess to him that he murdered Susan and that they now are a team attempting to bash the victim, make it look like she ran off, hide evidence like her diary, etc.?

I think when it all shakes out we will be looking at 2 very twisted excuses for men and to think they are now raising Susan's sons.

nmwdesign Nigel Ward
Police: No remains found yet at Susan Powell search site - @AP ow.ly/1eIjrJ
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

RobinPFields Robin P. Fields
Susan Powell: No Human Remains Found: No actual human remains have been found in the search for missing Utah wom... bit.ly/qhC8Dt
3 minutes ago

masrawy25jan david ford
Susan Powell: No Human Remains Found bit.ly/qhC8Dt
3 minutes ago

UsaNews_ UsaNews
Susan Powell: No Human Remains Found http://q.gs/Ojqf #news #stories
3 minutes ago

imeldadulcichPR Imelda Dulcich PR
What are "remains" if not bones? Clarify? RT @KING5Seattle: No bones found at Susan Powell search site: kng5.tv/psOXiR
3 minutes ago

I should have clarified more....not recent journal, but Susan's last journal was taken from the WVC home. I think what they confiscated from WA was up to her age of 18 or 20. Not positive on that tho.

Thanks. If you are correct then the person on NG was definitely giving a bogus explanation for how the search ended up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay