New Search at North Dumfries Farm -- September 9, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should look more into the forensics guy with the sexy purple gloves. Somethin up with that guy for sure! Lol

I blew the picture up as large as I could on my computer. Just imo, but it appears to be a dryer hose or some sort of HVAC hose, with the two ends pushed together to its smallest size??

Since it is so close to next court date my first guess is someone is talking; but to branch off from that expectation as I like to do, could it be the new information stems from some forensic samples taken from the barn in May that only just came back as interesting/questionable/requiring further investigation?

Any chance any material would take 4 months to examine?

would that board be useful as a stretcher to carry a body, or is it too narrow? It's long enough: longer than the LE officer is tall.

would that board be useful as a stretcher to carry a body, or is it too narrow? It's long enough: longer than the LE officer is tall.

Only if you were carrying Nik Wallenda IMHO ;) .... its rather narrow...unless of course you tied someone on with string and duct tape ....that might work...but then again might be a real balancing act imo.....

:scale:

Only if you were carry Nik Wallenda IMHO ;) .... its rather narrow...unless of course you tied someone on with string and duct tape ....that might work...but then again might be a real balancing act imo.....

:scale:

ha ha you're right.

I assume since LE went into the barn with their test kits yesterday, they have a vague idea what that stain is.

ha ha you're right.

I assume since LE went into the barn with their test kits yesterday, they have a vague idea what that stain is.

I think the stain is either animal decomposition, animal poop or mud from plant pot or rather pot plant (;) ) definately not blood imo.

Also the top with the bag.... may be covering writing as there appears to be writing at the bottom of the plank from what I can see....

Maybe someone was hiding out there ??

Hard to know for sure..... but here with my fave quote "Anythings possible"

:gum:

the paper bag is probably an evidence bag (to identify/itemize the board) and most likely is not covering anything specific:

Paper_Printed_Evidence_Bags_ver2-20-3.jpg

the round object... roll of duct tape? looks like the right size.

thanks everyone for the updates and pictures!

the paper bag is probably an evidence bag (to identify/itemize the board) and most likely is not covering anything specific:

Paper_Printed_Evidence_Bags_ver2-20-3.jpg

the round object... roll of duct tape? looks like the right size.

thanks everyone for the updates and pictures!

Or maybe the bag is covering something too.....??

Hmmm why homicide? Carbone is not homicide is he? I know TB's missing person report was escalated due to the nature of the disappearance. They've given us no information here. Wait and see....

Hmmm why homicide?

i couldn't find similar info on the TPS website, but if they are set up like PRP:

Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau Mandate

• Homicides;
  • Suspected homicides;
  • Found human remains where suspicious circumstances exist; and,
  • Missing persons - where suspicious or unusual circumstances are present, or the subject is missing for a period exceeding thirty (30) days, the bureau shall monitor the investigation.
http://www.peelpolice.on.ca/en/aboutus/homicide.asp

Something that has frequently popped into my mind since first hearing about LB and her phone and her phone records is that anyone could have made those calls with her phone. If she was last seen on June 26 someone else could have had possession of her phone and used it to place calls or make it look like she was placing calls.

Yep. As gross as it sounds that was my first thought :(
Interesting how we look at things! IMO, I just automatically figured that the side closest to the officer was the evidence side and that's why he was holding it the way he was. MOO

Mathew McCarthy ‏@McCarthyRecord 44m
A police officer sifts soil at Dellen Millard's North Dumfries farm, Wednesday.

BT4yP7JCUAAhX1H.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member