New Search Warrant

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe based on this last warrant it is confirmed that there were only 2 trips to HT. One at 6:20 and 6:40..or something close to those times. The 4:20am time frame was originally mentioned but based on information released to the public, that trip has yet to be confirmed. The detective on the warrant mentions only 2 trips and there is video of both trips on BC's attorneys website. Neither are at 4:20am.

Oh ok! Thank you for the informative response! :)

Well, I am a guy, so this might be different, but I have a necklace that has a lot of meaning to me, and I NEVER take it off. The only times it has been off my neck in the past 18 years was when I have had surgery and could not wear it (my wife wears it for me then). I also wear my watch constantly.

I can see other than the monetary value of the necklace, if it was left on the body it would tend to rule out robbery as a motive for the attack, and if she was not sexually assaulted, it leaves nothing much in the way of a motive for a stranger to have done it.

CyberPro

1st: very sweet that your wife wears it for you.:blowkiss:
2nd: this is interesting...it was kind of a lose lose for him. He "should" have taken it and thrown it away if he was smart - but he got greedy and stupid. :clap: I too, have a diamond pendant I wear daily. curious about her diamond earrings...how she only had the one pendant on.

I think we'll all be happy once we finally know for sure if he made a 4:20 a.m. trip to HT or not and also who made the 6:40 phone call.

I don't recall where I read this on WS, but IIRC the diamond pendant necklace was an anniversary gift from last year. Not sure on that. It seems strange that there would be any anniversary gift of that magnitude between them, due to their crumbling relationship at the time. I need more facts on when the pendant was given to her.

I don't recall where I read this on WS, but IIRC the diamond pendant necklace was an anniversary gift from last year. Not sure on that. It seems strange that there would be any anniversary gift of that magnitude between them, due to their crumbling relationship at the time. I need more facts on when the pendant was given to her.

IIRC, I think she requested it because she said she'd had a bad year and deserved it. Not sure it had anything to do with an anniversary. I think it was purchased in the Fall of 2007??

Oh ok! Thank you for the informative response! :)

The information for the 4:20 am trip came from MT3K. She was told by 2 different people that he purchased cleaning detergent at 4:20 and at least one saw the video timestamp of 4:20. So she believes there were 3 trips to HT. The info on the search warrant seems to confirm there were only the 2 shown on K&B website.

I think we'll all be happy once we finally know for sure if he made a 4:20 a.m. trip to HT or not and also who made the 6:40 phone call.

I would say the search warrant makes it pretty conclusive (along with K&B saying there were only the 2 trips). LE was trying to obtain the clothing he wore during the 2 trips (again, they specified 2 trips). If there was a 3rd trip, I'm sure they would have wanted the clothing from that trip as well, and would have needed to say that in the search warrant. I don't believe they will ever come out and say there wasn't a 4:20 am trip because that would only be responding to public speculation.

Yes, in the deposition Brad says it was October or November, 2007.

Thanks, Skittles. I knew that I'd read it somewhere. So much info!

Even if BC made a 4:20 AM trip to HT in addition to the other two, LE could have held on to that info. We'll only have to wait and see. The deed is done that matters to me: BC is jailed :behindbar:behindbar The rest will evolve and unfold.

Thanks, Skittles. I knew that I'd read it somewhere. So much info!

Even if BC made a 4:20 AM trip to HT in addition to the other two, LE could have held on to that info. We'll only have to wait and see. The deed is done that matters to me: BC is jailed :behindbar:behindbar The rest will evolve and unfold.

What would be the point? They were executing a search warrant that included taking clothes he wore to HT. Why get the clothing from 2 of the visits but not the 3rd? If they have information, they have to give it to his lawyers anyways...so it's not like this could be a trump card or something. LE is not going to address the 4:20 trip because it didn't happen.

The information for the 4:20 am trip came from MT3K. She was told by 2 different people that he purchased cleaning detergent at 4:20 and at least one saw the video timestamp of 4:20. So she believes there were 3 trips to HT. The info on the search warrant seems to confirm there were only the 2 shown on K&B website.

Yes, I was 'present' when MomTo3Kids posted that information and said how she had come by it, that is why I am curious as to the facts about the HT visits (as are all of us!)

Just finished reading the latest search warrant info (thanks Maja, for posting the link in the links section! :) )

I have probably missed a discussion about the video surveillance from Harris Teeter, so please bear with me if it's been cleared up already. It states that surveillance shows he made purchases at 2 separate times. Have those times been released? I still have confusion about this point because of the alleged 4 am (ish) purchase and then the later one/s.

TIA :)

FWIW, from what I've gathered from the SW, LE was seeking info from the 'video' provided by K&B on their website. There was no mention of the 4:20 (4:19) visit because????? PERHAPS LE knows WHAT BC was wearing in the 4:20 video and there was no need to mention the earlier trip because?????

IMHO, it is STILL NOT proven there was not a 4:20 (4:19) trip.

Just sayin',
fran

Yes, I was 'present' when MomTo3Kids posted that information and said how she had come by it, that is why I am curious as to the facts about the HT visits (as are all of us!)

As was I, MoonFlower. That subject, the possibility of a 4:20 AM visit to HT by BC seems to bring sparks within this community of WS. *I'm* not going to jump on anyone! Que sera, and all that jive. Mom has a unique perspective with the HT, whether the 4:20 AM happened or not. I hate playing wait and see. Guess I have no choice.

What would be the point? They were executing a search warrant that included taking clothes he wore to HT. Why get the clothing from 2 of the visits but not the 3rd? If they have information, they have to give it to his lawyers anyways...so it's not like this could be a trump card or something. LE is not going to address the 4:20 trip because it didn't happen.

Maybe LE has the clothes from the 4:20 AM visit, if there was one. Do you have specific knowledge that there was no 4:20 AM HT visit by Brad? :waitasec:

It seems to me that whether or not there was a 4:20 trip, Mom's alert and the speculation about it on this board has given us some valuable i'nformation. We got the receipts, the survellaince tapes with time stamps, the difference in clothing, the 'verification' of the 6:40 call from 'Nancy', the Hiller questioning, the Green Machine juice when we all expected OJ, speculation about BC's shoes and the shoes in the SWs, a 4:00 am 'katies up' story, and all the rest. Oh, and that great reaction from Chief Bazemore, bless her.

Maybe LE has the clothes from the 4:20 AM visit, if there was one. Do you have specific knowledge that there was no 4:20 AM HT visit by Brad? :waitasec:

No...but there was never anything specified in any search warrant other than the 2 in the 6 am hour.

It seems to me that whether or not there was a 4:20 trip, Mom's alert and the speculation about it on this board has given us some valuable i'nformation. We got the receipts, the survellaince tapes with time stamps, the difference in clothing, the 'verification' of the 6:40 call from 'Nancy', the Hiller questioning, the Green Machine juice when we all expected OJ, speculation about BC's shoes and the shoes in the SWs, a 4:00 am 'katies up' story, and all the rest. Oh, and that great reaction from Chief Bazemore, bless her.

Star,

Good points! I am not yet ready to give up on the 4:20 Visit. It is possible there was confusion on the time, but just because K&B have not mentioned it does not constitute proof that it did not happen in my eyes. Since BC had not mentioned it, it would be completely foolish for K&B to bring it up! Hard enough to buy that he was willing to make 2 trips given the situation in the household, let alone 3, and one of them at 4ish in the morning!

You do have an excellent point about all of the info that has been flushed out because of the 4:20 visit being discussed.

CyberPro

No doubt. It's just that for me, I would move off the fence to 100% guilty if evidence of a 4:20 trip surfaces. The search warrant seems to strongly suggest that there was not a 4:20 trip. I've doubted the 4:20 trip since K&B posted the videos, and this seems to be the first official thing that comes close to addressing it by not addressing it.

Star,

Good points! I am not yet ready to give up on the 4:20 Visit. It is possible there was confusion on the time, but just because K&B have not mentioned it does not constitute proof that it did not happen in my eyes. Since BC had not mentioned it, it would be completely foolish for K&B to bring it up! Hard enough to buy that he was willing to make 2 trips given the situation in the household, let alone 3, and one of them at 4ish in the morning!

You do have an excellent point about all of the info that has been flushed out because of the 4:20 visit being discussed.

CyberPro

No, you are wrong. They did mention it. In fact, they specifically denied it occurred. That's a far cry from not mentioning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018