New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the other hand, now Will Nunley says it should be "quick" ... that doesn't lead me to think they've got something huge to say. Jimminy Christmas!

Will Nunley @willnunley
"TBI says conference will focus on 'current developments in the investigation' and is expected to be quick. #HollyBobo"

It's been my experience that local, state and federal officials don't all want to show up for an announcement that things are going sucky. If they all want their faces there...they've got something big to say. In my very humble and often wrong opinion.

I'm with you, harlanky.

I believe we will learn something today. They weren't out at the Adams property yesterday. They've given us the majority of the business day to know that there will be a presser this afternoon just before COB. This isn't a hasty announcement.

My prayers are with the Bobo family.

On the other hand, now Will Nunley says it should be "quick" ... that doesn't lead me to think they've got something huge to say. Jimminy Christmas!

Will Nunley @willnunley
"TBI says conference will focus on 'current developments in the investigation' and is expected to be quick. #HollyBobo"

Why have all them there if it's going to be quick. :banghead:

http://www.wkrn.com/story/24892607/holly-bobo-briefing

Source: TBI briefing concerns charges in Holly Bobo case

Posted: Mar 05, 2014 11:04 AM EST

DECATURVILLE, Tenn. -
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation will hold news conference Wednesday afternoon regarding missing nursing student Holly Bobo.

A law enforcement source tells News 2 the briefing concerns charges that have been leveled in the case.

^^^^^^

Did I read something about a gem heist and pearl flushing?

Pass the coffee. And the crazy pills.

Here ya go :

:coffeews: . . . :chillpill:. :chillpill: . . . :coffeecup:

:coffeeup: . . :chillpill:. :chillpill: . . . :coffeecup:

:drink: . :drink:. . . :chillpill:. :chillpill: . . . :martini: :chillpill:. :chillpill:

:seeya:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Bundgaard ‏@bundgaard2 5m

Charges expected today in Holly Bobo case slaw enforcement source tells News2. More at 11am and @WKRN.com

eta:
https://twitter.com/bundgaard2

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just WOW!!!!!!!!! In HOLLY's case?

OMG I hope the reporter has it right.

Praying for justice and for all of Holly's family.

If true this is the day they have long waited for.........Bless all of them.

You know it is close to lunch time when people are tweeting about slaw enforcement.

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 6m

Folks, I don't have to tell you that charges in this case would be huge. This could be a breakthrough day. #HollyBobo #Breaking

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 12m

WKRN reporting that CHARGES are expected in relation to the #HollyBobo case specifically. #Breaking

https://twitter.com/willnunley

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 3m
@rapsays40 it is a confirmed statement from WKRN TV.
View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 10m
Folks, I don't have to tell you that charges in this case would be huge. This could be a breakthrough day. #HollyBobo #Breaking
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
WKRN reporting that CHARGES are expected in relation to the #HollyBobo case specifically. #Breaking

I'm so emotional right now Can't stop sobbing . :tears:

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie 1m

Information on TBI #HollyBobo press briefing to be held today here: bit.ly/1gacwlj

Thanx for sharing this link, AnonymousD. With many of the investigating agencies participating in this press conference as well as the TN Attorney General Robert E. Cooper, Jr. and the location; in the courtroom of the Decatur County Courthouse.

Imo, we should prepare ourselves to get the answers to many of the questions that we have been seeking for the past three years. More important though is that Holly Bobo, her family, and the Parsons, TN community will be closer to receiving justice and knowing who is responsible for her fate, imo..

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...-hold-press-briefing-Holly-Bobo-investigation

This press release about the briefing talked about the investigation.

"Since that time, local, state and federal law enforcement have spent several hundred hours of manpower on this investigation. Additionally, over the past couple of years, rewards have been offered from government and private citizens, which total $460,000. Hundreds of ground searches have been conducted as well as hundreds of search warrants," the release said. "Historically, this TBI investigation has been one of the most exhaustive of time, resources and finance."

WOW. After all this time. Renews my hope that so many of other missing person cases will be solved.

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 3m
@rapsays40 it is a confirmed statement from WKRN TV.
View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 10m
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

And it's that ONE little word that makes me think this is the start of what we've been waiting for!!! ::please:

Oh you guys, I'm going to have to stay at work an extra few minutes to watch this presser. I cannot drive home at 4pm CST (which will be my 5pm EST) wondering.

Prayers for the Bobo family.

I'll be the first to apologize to Karen, Dana, Clint and Drew for sometimes questioning their innocence in this case. I'm so very sorry. :tears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3