New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! This is shocking that he would say that. The only reason IMO that he would say that is to do a deal with prosecutors.

I'm feeling sick from this :(

Okay so say JB wants out..does he have to wait for the case to begin to do so?

Sometimes I just don't understand this world I live in!!!!!!
When is a child not important? When is a job more important than a child? When is gggrrrrrrr....:furious:
:furious:never mind...counting to 10, well maybe 100 now:furious:

I'm still shaking my head. He really did just say that.

Wow..Wow...
I wonder if Jose got some real evidence and he is freaked out and wants to go" Bye- Bye"
Maybe he thought one thing all along and something came to his attention to shock the heck out of him???
I really hope there isn't a mistrial.

Anyway, it is a Bizarre comment.

Sadly her attorney is right from a defence prospective. What is the first thing an attorney will tell a client (guilty OR innocent)> DO NOT SAY A WORD!

At this point even if Casey said IT WAS AN ACCIDENT - DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE LE WILL NOT GO AFTER 1ST DEGREE MURDER? Even if she told them that at the beginning they woul STILL have pursued a 1st degree murder case against her.

Look at what they did to Cindy Summer. Look at Darlie Router. Sorry but as sad as this is, you must listen to your attorney and keep quiet until or unless you can get LE to agree to pursue a charge that fits the facts. Good luck with that!

You betcha he's right.

He's doing what any Defense Attorney worth his salt would do, except that I highly doubt that he's doing it for a plea deal. He's not concerned with that.

Frankly, I hope Jose does not represent her when this goes to trial. He is incompetent and she'll get another crack at getting out of this if he does.

Gee Wiz, so this latest statement from JB totally throws out the kidnapping theory and "those compelling reasons" now doesnt it??? Sooooooo, wonder what Cindy has to say about the Mother of the Year Now?? This is almost laughable!! Her attorney is now the laughing stock of Florida........How can he say one thing one day and the next backpeddle? He can not even keep his own story straight. IMO, he's going to be a total flop when this goes to trial.

What possessed him to make such a statement? I don't understand it quite yet.
Sounds like he may be talking indirectly to the prosecutors in this case...telling them she won't talk unless something is in iot for her..which we all know is true...she won't talk until she is faced with the penalty of death.

Seems like getting to live, without parole, would be SOME advantage, over getting the needle she deserves...

Maybe he doesn't think it's an advantage because she's worthless?

Saving her life? A waste, a huge waste

:mad::mad::mad:

He makes the statement because its more spin, period. He is realizing more and more that charges are iminent and he feels he has to say something inorder to protect his clients rights. Which he is right to do that, however......he also adds the curt comments to engage with LE & prosecutors that they can continue to reveal (his words "leak") things that elude that charges are coming in the near future, but that his client will not be bullied into telling anything to incriminate herself. This is why he is whining that LE is coming at her thru the back door. I say hahaha too bad Baez!! Deal with it. It will come and whatever works for LE as long as they get the job done and justice is served. He can whine until the cows come home. His client is proven to be a liar and has placed herself as the last person to see Caylee alive.

No, he definately does not want to wait until the trial starts. He then will have a problem quitting.

Well the theory that he wants out makes no sense..If he wants out then get out right?

What are the chances KC told Jose:bang: a whopper of a story? And is he just as gullible to spurt this out? OMG if he believes her he belongs in the A family....
or needs a Lobotomy.

:bang:

Does anyone else remember that a guy had also seen something similar? I know that I've read a very similar tip to this one that a guy was explaining and that he'd seen a woman by the side of the road (possibly with a shovel?) and that it had stuck out in his mind because he jokingly made a mental note of it in case he later heard about a murder. Does anyone else remember that???

I remember it, It was on ANOTHER site

Poppy

Of course, JB will say it was "taken out of context". :P

Not when he states it twice in one day "once walking and talking to reporters" then again "in his office" make one wonder... what he is up too.:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member