New Video Interviews released from SA's office 11/21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol now I'm confused.......did you hear this on one of the interviews released today or on one prior?

I'm listening to the ones just released today, and trying to convey info for those who have asked for info because they can't watch them yet. Everything I've posted in this thread is from the videos released today. I'm about halfway through video 5, taking a break, and crying right now.

Hamburger of the birth - is a figure of speech, he just mean the "meaty" part of the birht as in "the best part of the pregnancy" - meaning they were there to see the most importatnt parts. = I just wanted to clear that up.

Hamburger of the birth - is a figure of speech, he just mean the "meaty" part of the birht as in "the best part of the pregnancy" - meaning they were there to see the most importatnt parts. = I just wanted to clear that up.

Oh. Another poster also said it could mean finding out the sex. Hamburger=girl hotdog=boy. I guess there are 2 different meanings.

I have been screeming out about this for months... George did look in the trunk and mentioned the blue box/container in the trunk, bag of clothe and the gas cans......
but in one inview can not remeber which one. george said he could not see in trunk. Maybe one of the first or tv one.

That's exactly what I heard him say. All I know is that I've never heard about a "blue collapsible bin" being in the trunk when GA got it from the tow yard. So where in the heck did it go?? Go figure!!

LE removed a blue bin from Casey's bedroom early in the case to test it for forensic. They took it at the same time they took clothes from Casey's closet.

George says the smell from the pizza in the trash bag is bad, but not as bad as the smell from the stain. He says the smell of the two are different, but he knows the smell of the stain is human decomp.

Paraphrased. Very very sad.

but in one inview can not remeber which one. george said he could not see in trunk. Maybe one of the first or tv one.

Wasn't that when he tried to remove something and KC went running passed him cursing and she got whatever he was wanting?

GA says Cindy called 911 to shake KC up, scare her into telling her where Caylee is

George says the smell from the pizza in the trash bag is bad, but not as bad as the smell from the stain. He says the smell of the two are different, but he knows the smell of the stain is human decomp.

Paraphrased. Very very sad.

So GA admits it decomp?

Could it have been washed by CA? I have never seen one of these so I don't know.

I don't know...but they took it as evidence way back in the summer. Now we know why. I thought it was a weird item when I first read the evidence list but it was obviously in the trunk.

Wouldn't she be getting PAID for this? Or was she doing it just for the fun? I mean ... she had no money ... she stole from everyone. If I was going to do Internet *advertiser censored*, I'd expect to get paid.
she must have some money, from the way I taking it was not alot money at one time.
I don't know anymore, every day this week I been like wow! Now the FBI tapes.

Is anyone listening to the interview with headphones on? I need to confirm something I am hearing..Please PM me if you are..I need to know I am not hearing things..

I sent you a PM.

I am beginning to believe that GA is not telling all.

I am wondering more and more WHY these tapes were released today. Between NJ quitting yesterday and these "revealing" tapes my hinky meter is up really high.

I thought they were released today due to sunshine law -- the news station had requested them, and they were finally released to the news station. Someone who knows the dates of the station's request (and how long the processing takes) should be able to respond to this.

I don't know...but they took it as evidence way back in the summer. Now we know why. I thought it was a weird item when I first read the evidence list but it was obviously in the trunk.

Thanks..I thought it was weird at first too. Now we know why. It was all because of the FBI interview with GA:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member