New video of Casey & Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I guess that is the closest thing they have to show how loving of a mother CA is.And that is truly a pathetic attempt at it.You CAN see how uncomfortable she seems and how FORCED it all is.While in front of people she puts on a fascade.
I wonder who they will get to play CA in a movie.Anyone have any ideas?

shannen dougherty.

Unless something changed. I do believe CA killed her daughter, I also believe she loved her daughter at one point. Something bad definitely happened.

How do you love your child at one point, then something changes? I don't get that. I have 4 children I love them that will not change!

Heartbreaking seeing Caylee all happy and now gone. :-(
But keep in mind looks are deceiving, and people change. Namely her mother. I think this was released for more "Casey pity" I'm not falling for it.
I only pity Caylee!

There was a case in Oklahoma of Kelsey Smith-Briggs, who was abused and finally beaten and raped to death. You should see all the beautiful pictures of that baby with her mom--just Google the name. It's easy to look loving in front of a camera and audience--when Casey was on her own, wanting to spend alone time with the boyfriend and Caylee was demanding Mommy's attention as 3 year olds do--it's a completely different story. I have a 3 year old and they are a handful!

The video just breaks my heart. That is a precious child and you can see that Cindy loved her very much. It's such a tragedy.

That is exactly what I see in that video, is Casey with an audience. I also sense tension in her as Cindy is on top of them the entire time. I think there was alot of tension in that household about who was mothering who.

How do you love your child at one point, then something changes? I don't get that. I have 4 children I love them that will not change!

I believe losing your mind/mental illness can change a lot. You (and hopefully all of us here) are obviously in our right minds. I can't even begin to understand mental illness. I am not making excuses for CA, believe me. I think she did this but I also think something happened in her brain that I can not explain.

It sounded like Casey's friends were there & imo, it's not that hard to play the role of a mother for a couple of hours a day.... play with the child & then shove her off on your mother to do all the hard work while you enjoy your life.

Casey looks like she enjoyed being a mother in the sense that Caylee was something that made other people think how lucky Casey was. That doesn't mean SHE enjoyed being a MOTHER.... she enjoyed having something other people didn't have.

Once Caylee started getting old enough to SPEAK.... Casey knew she had someone who would tell Grandma & Grandpa what was REALLY going on during the day when they believed Casey was at a job. Casey's easy life was coming to an end.... what could she do about a little person who would tell her parents the TRUTH & expose ALL her lies?

Now that she's out again, I am thoroughly disgusted. People who cant afford legal defense are left in the prison system for years, then somehow discovered they were innocent all along.
Innocent until proven guilty. Right.
With all the stuff out there this family continues the charade.
It makes no sense.
PR companies paying the bond? Why?
Huge bodyguards and JB guarding this woman. Who is paying for this? Private security?
People hired and used by another annoymous donor? Someone has to be paying for security, limos and whatever is getting this family around.
What next?
"Sybil "(multiple personality disorder) or the Menendez (child abuse by parents)
either or both?
Isn't it ironic that TES is spending hours in the heat and humidity asking for volunteers and necessary donations to help search for the only clue
while the rest of the family is benefiting from her disappearance?

Hi all. This is my first post...I was in chat last night with some fellow sleuthers and sure appreciate the help understanding some of the pieces I have missed in this investigation. I also appreciate the hospitality.

Watching this video did nothing to change my mind about her guilt. If you spend enough time with a narcissistic person, you learn how capable they are of fooling people into thinking they're loving, kind, etc... They can be very charming...especially for the camera. Once they have no reason to "act" anymore, they reveal a lot and leave people very shocked. I agree with the rest that say this is nothing but propaganda.

I believe losing your mind/mental illness can change a lot. You (and hopefully all of us here) are obviously in our right minds. I can't even begin to understand mental illness. I am not making excuses for CA, believe me. I think she did this but I also think something happened in her brain that I can not explain.

Nothing happened to her brain, she is a classic sociopath, she never loved that little Girl.! there is a huge difference between mental illness and sociopathic. When a mentally ill person kills their children chances are you find the kids right away and you know without a doubt that the parent is batty. Their children are not missing for 30 days and the mother out partying. It is doing a diservice to compare her to someone who is mentally ill. There is nothing mental about her she is a sociopath. but I am sure if she is charged in the death they will try and spin mental illnes!

Am I the only one who thinks she looks a little uncomfortable. I just keep watching her eyes and facial expressions and the happiness seems forced.

JMO

-Lisa

No. I don't think it looks forced at all. I think she loved her little girl,but if I analyzed every move or expression she made I'm sure I could find something wrong if my bias inclined me to do so.

I still cant find the new home movie on Youtube, and I really want to check it out......cant view it thru the news sights it keeps freezing and kicking me off because of my Flash player......had trouble with it for awhile now......anyone who can upload it and post it here (the link) ?? much appreciated!

I bet this is the video they are going to show on 20/20
You can bet money on it! they are so slimey. instead of forcing Casey to tell them what she did with Caylee they are busy trying to get her out of this. It is not about Caylee, it is all about Casey, they make me sick!:mad:

No. I don't think it looks forced at all. I think she loved her little girl,but if I analyzed every move or expression she made I'm sure I could find something wrong if my bias inclined me to do so.

What about her makes you think she loved this little girl?
What did she do that makes you think she loved this little girl?

oh man.. I knew I shouldnt watch this.. but I did.. and now Im bawling.. what a little angel..

It's obvious Grandma loved that little girl too.
After watching that, all I can think is what on Earth happened????

I am not the least bit surprised that it "looked" like Casey loved her little girl and could walk the walk, talk the talk when it comes to motherhood. That is what people CAN do when it comes to a mental illness such as Borderline Personality Disorder and a few others that fall under those guidelines.

My dh and I dealt with a mom just like this. After her baby had died, we recieved a page from her journal. She had drawn a picture on it of a bed with a red rose and wrote "life as it is and life as it once was" The head board of the bed was the handle of a dagger and the blade was drawn down the side of the paper, at the end, blood was dripping. She drew this after giving birth the first time (we have that child) but she killed her second one and now has a 3rd in her custody. (death of the 2nd child could not be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt).
Also on this paper she listed about a dozen names, next to each she listed characteristics of each "name",,,,,,,,,one would think of multiple personalities but it is not that because she can play each "character" as she sees fit or who would best fit the senerio at that time. These are all traits we all have within our character, but unlike her, they make us one person.......for her, she is who ever she wants to be at that time,,,,,,,individually.

When her and I talked about her child (before death) she new just as much as I did about being a mom,,,,,,,,,,,,but,,,,,,,,,,,,she could not bond with the child, she did not have the sense or the desire to "make things all better" like most moms do,,,,,,,,she lacked sooooooooooo much in parenting.

I could listen to her "talk about being a mom" then 10 minutes later she could be a giggly little teenager who has fallen in love for the first time, then she could bounce to being a theologist and recite passages from the bible, then she would dye her hair black and play the roll of the wiccan priestess, or turn into Patsy who meek and mild and always looking for love, or Harley the biker chic who liked to dominate in sex and wear black leather. When she died her strawberry red hair black, she is being the "mommy".

She could have made that same type of video as Casey and Caylee's video and FOOLED everyone. That is the way it is with these people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored
Back