New website for Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy to see the mother of Jeremy's child concerned enough to try and get her son out of his home. I can also say w/certainty that the Govt won't help. CPS is not an agency to depend on to do the right thing. They don't work like that. They go by rules and the sone is already in a home paid for by the father. That leaves more credence than his safety. Till the child is harmed or old enough to voice an opinion, he will remain there UNLESS the father is very, very ill or incarcerated.

What is interesting is nobody gives a darn about DB's son. That father has managed to fly under the radar. More than likely there is a story here, where once again, reporters have dropped the ball.

I am happy to see the mother of Jeremy's child concerned enough to try and get her son out of his home. I can also say w/certainty that the Govt won't help. CPS is not an agency to depend on to do the right thing. They don't work like that. They go by rules and the sone is already in a home paid for by the father. That leaves more credence than his safety. Till the child is harmed or old enough to voice an opinion, he will remain there UNLESS the father is very, very ill or incarcerated.

What is interesting is nobody gives a darn about DB's son. That father has managed to fly under the radar. More than likely there is a story here, where once again, reporters have dropped the ball.

BBM

Respectfully bolded, I am not happy to see that RR is "concerned" enough to try and get her son out of his home. I could give a <modsnip>why she didn't either go forth with the supervised visitation, the phone callls.......nothing. She is no "mother" as far as I am concerned, and I must question her motives. :maddening:

BBM

Respectfully bolded, I am not happy to see that RR is "concerned" enough to try and get her son out of his home. I could give a sh_t why she didn't either go forth with the supervised visitation, the phone callls.......nothing. She is no "mother" as far as I am concerned, and I must question her motives. :maddening:

:goodpost:

It's awfully convienent for her to get 'concerned' when JI is at his weakest point (his daughter goes missing).

:goodpost:

It's awfully convienent for her to get 'concerned' when JI is at his weakest point (his daughter goes missing).

It is her son, and she should have been concerned about him a very long time ago. I can not imagine bringing a child into this world, and not having anything to do with him, I DO NOT CARE WHAT HER CIRCUMSTANCES WERE/ARE, THEN OR NOW!!

thank you readheadedgal for bumping up the thread topic..

please everyone stick to the topic... thanks so much

Have the parents stated on the website that they don't care to speak with reporters regarding their missing child? JS says he would report if they would speak but they are not speaking. What say you?

Have the parents stated on the website that they don't care to speak with reporters regarding their missing child? JS says he would report if they would speak but they are not speaking. What say you?

The site is not about the parents, it's about Lisa Irwin.

The first thing I note on the website is that there is no mention whatsoever on it that explains what happened to Lisa. If I had stumbled onto this by accident I would be completely in the dark. What is the story? When was she "abducted" (the ONLY option presented on the whole website) and under what circumstances did this "abduction" happen?

Since the very few comments are along the lines of 'website looks great' and 'prayers to you', EXCEPT for the ONE comment about Websleuths being vile, LOL, I'm afraid this does NOT look like a serious site. It has the appearance of being more a "don't listen to any CRAZY people with knowledge of the case" website, L O L.

Anyway, how can it really be about Lisa if any info whatsoever about her disappearance is withheld???

Maybe it's a website for dummies, kinda like the 'books for dummies'. But that is just my impression. I can't possibly see how this website will help Lisa. The only way for ANYONE viewing this website to report tips is to Crimestoppers of Kansas City and this link is not even on the homepage, it's placed elsewhere on the site.

So, please, someone, anyone, explain what this site is supposed to accomplish. :what:

"Baby Lisa" google search. . .49 pages and this website does not come up.

It's akin to making a missing poster and taping it to the bottom of your car. :(

I haven't googled it myself. Is this STILL the case? If so, again, please explain the real purpose of this website.

The first thing I note on the website is that there is no mention whatsoever on it that explains what happened to Lisa. If I had stumbled onto this by accident I would be completely in the dark. What is the story? When was she "abducted" (the ONLY option presented on the whole website) and under what circumstances did this "abduction" happen?

Since the very few comments are along the lines of 'website looks great' and 'prayers to you', EXCEPT for the ONE comment about Websleuths being vile, LOL, I'm afraid this does NOT look like a serious site. It has the appearance of being more a "don't listen to any CRAZY people with knowledge of the case" website, L O L.

Anyway, how can it really be about Lisa if any info whatsoever about her disappearance is withheld???

Maybe it's a website for dummies, kinda like the 'books for dummies'. But that is just my impression. I can't possibly see how this website will help Lisa. The only way for ANYONE viewing this website to report tips is to Crimestoppers of Kansas City and this link is not even on the homepage, it's placed elsewhere on the site.

So, please, someone, anyone, explain what this site is supposed to accomplish. :what:
BBM
I only have one question. Why would a website devoted to a missing child tell us what happened to said child? Lisa's missing. No one knows what happened to her. If we knew what happened to her there would be no need for the website. JMO.

No, it does not say that on the website. Here is the link if you would like to look at the site:

http://findlisairwin.com/

Thank you, but once is enough. I don't care to give it any more hits than it has. When I looked, the website tells us nothing and it certainly doesn't tell the public that the parents aren't interested in talking to LE or reporters about Lisa. After looking at the site, how is helpful? Is it there to lead people to search for a "Live" child? Maybe that's the purpose. In keeping people focused on a "Live" child, it could lead people away from thinking the parents may be involved. I think that may be purpose for the site. The defense needs to keep a core of people believing she is alive. It improves the case for the parents not being involved.

Thank you, but once is enough. I don't care to give it any more hits than it has. When I looked, the website tells us nothing and it certainly doesn't tell the public that the parents aren't interested in talking to LE or reporters about Lisa. After looking at the site, how is helpful? Is it there to lead people to search for a "Live" child? Maybe that's the purpose. In keeping people focused on a "Live" child, it could lead people away from thinking the parents may be involved. I think that may be purpose for the site. The defense needs to keep a core of people believing she is alive. It improves the case for the parents not being involved.

The website isn't for those who are trying to solve a crime or think the parents are guilty of killing their child.

Basically, you are not the intended audience.

Lisa Irwin's parents are the ones behind it, right? Of course, they wouldn't want people knowing they are not cooperating. That would be silly. What is also silly is telling people to call Crime stoppers instead of LE. The parents and the attorneys want to screen the tips themselves. THEN they may decide to send LE on more wild goose chases searching for Lisa. LE has to follow up on leads the entire time....no matter how crazy they are and most are crazy....darn shame too.

This is all such a waste of money and manpower but it is what Defense Attorneys do...and heaven knows, these two have been basking in the light of legal and financial help since Lisa vanished....and will continue to do so.

The website isn't for those who are trying to solve a crime or think the parents are guilty of killing their child.

Are you? If not, who is?

Lisa Irwin's parents are the ones behind it, right? Of course, they wouldn't want people knowing they are not cooperating. That would be silly. What is also silly is telling people to call Crime stoppers instead of LE.

As a Kansas City resident, I have to stand up for our TIPS Hotline. They are overseen by law enforcement and to imply that it's silly to call the TIPS Hotline....I don't get. It's just wrong and a disservice to them and hard working employees.

I called them when my friend was murdered AND I called the homicide detectives. Tips to the TIPS Hotline apparently played a critical role in getting Shon Pernice to confess to his wife's murder and plead guilty.

I would hope people would do what I did in my case. I called both the detectives AND the tips hotline.

Police every day in Kansas City tell people to call the TIPS Hotline. Every freaking day. It's 816-474-TIPS.

Oh and police don't have to follow up on every lead. They didn't mine. They knew already who had killed my friend (but weren't ready to make an arrest yet) and didn't want to murk up the case by following my lead. I thought I knew who killed my friend and why. I was hopelessly wrong.

Lisa Irwin's parents are the ones behind it, right? Of course, they wouldn't want people knowing they are not cooperating. That would be silly. What is also silly is telling people to call Crime stoppers instead of LE. The parents and the attorneys want to screen the tips themselves. THEN they may decide to send LE on more wild goose chases searching for Lisa. LE has to follow up on leads the entire time....no matter how crazy they are and most are crazy....darn shame too.

This is all such a waste of money and manpower but it is what Defense Attorneys do...and heaven knows, these two have been basking in the light of legal and financial help since Lisa vanished....and will continue to do so.

Didn't Roy Kronk get directed by the police during one of his attempts to report what he thought might be Caylee's remains to call Crime Stoppers instead? I kind of remember that.

Since the very few comments are along the lines of 'website looks great' and 'prayers to you', EXCEPT for the ONE comment about Websleuths being vile, LOL, I'm afraid this does NOT look like a serious site. It has the appearance of being more a "don't listen to any CRAZY people with knowledge of the case" website, LOL.

don't forget full of druggies and drunks !! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

so much for that website retaining any class/professionalism with comments like that allowed LOL

Is it there to lead people to search for a "Live" child? Maybe that's the purpose. In keeping people focused on a "Live" child, it could lead people away from thinking the parents may be involved.

well, if as onelove mentioned they'd opt to tell the "story" of the abduction and the subsequent search for lisa, nooo waaay would either the cadaver dog hit or the landfill searches be mentioned -- as both imply that LE know they are not looking for a "live" lisa.

So the website is NOT for those trying to solve this crime? Really? Is a child abduction NOT a crime now? Does it not merit solving?

So, as someone earlier mentioned, if a "tipster" (I won't call him/her a crime-solver) happened to have seen DB herself digging a hole somewhere and burying a 'package' in it, Jeremy Irwin would NOT want that tip processed through this website because that "tipster" is NOT the intended audience and the solution is NOT the intended solution??

Likewise, if someone saw, even videoed Jeremy Irwin burying his dead daughter, DB would NOT want that tip processed through this website because this tip is NOT what they WANT to receive?????

So WHERE is the concern for Lisa??? Where is the outrage for the abductor OR killer, whomever that may be???

So, it seems you are saying that the owner of this website only wants this (non)crime solved (wtf?) IF it is solved by way of returning a live Lisa abducted by a stranger. :what: :what: :what:

And we wonder why people have a problem with this website??????????? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member