News conference with the A's 11/25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cindy wants to be in front of a TV camera "every day"....she is LOVING all this attention. My goodness, she called a NEWS conference, isn't she important??? Not.

First she repeatedly states that it is all about Caylee and then goes on and on about what she, Lee, and George are going through. Oh my. And you do not call a presser unless you have a reason. What is the reason here?

CA can't imagine any parent or grandparent not looking for their child. HELLO!!! Have you met your daughter KC?

They seem to have forgotten about the decomp in the trunk. Maybe they will remember later....

CA eyes look crazy on this !!!! :eek: Just my opinion of course.

I think the eyebrows are strange because she looks like she's got botox in her forehead now. Very smooth. JMO.

Wow Ca FINALLY showing some emotion. It's pretty sad actually.

You know she was totally coached on that before they went live. Michelle to Cindy - "Try and work up a few tears, could ya??? It makes fer good TV."

Yes, MB should have showered and fixed herself a bit before this PC. I find it strange that she can't groom herself but the A's who have been to He77 and back can at least still groom themselves (I am sure it is a struggle and it would be understandable if they couldn't do it on some days). And yes she needs to get control of her emotions, she sounds too combative. Not an effective spokesperson.

Just another "backwards" thing in this case. JMO

Now Cindy with the dramatic hand over the mouth.....like she's barely hanging on.

GMAB!!!!!!

MB is *retracted name-calling*. She is very had to watch. My opinion of course.

Listening to the folks gets me as close to the Bizarro world as I ever want to get. No amber alert because it was 31 days and no credible information to go off of. LE knew the little girl was dead pretty soon in the investigation but did their job to chase stupidity around nonetheless.

Now they want to see every video & manifest log on all airlines!

Wow. You know, my sister should have been questioned to the umpth degree then.

My daughter did that to her once in a store called "Zodies" because my sister told her she couldn't have a toy and had to behave.

Her response, "You're not my mommy and I don't have to listen to you."

She was disciplined, but kids say things like that.

What is wrong with her eyebrows? And this is the first time I have ever heard her cry.

as for the crying...that was what the family had endured over this--the protesters...still wasn't for the missing child...jmo
& yes I did quesiton the eyebrows myself...but was amazed at the quick recovery...leads me to believe the last presser they did she was the same...she is trying to be the "grieving" grandma to garner the sympathy vote that is going against them at this point...again jmo

What happened to no negative posting? Only constructive posts?

Cindy is the worst actress on the planet. Now MB is going off on the whole Elizabeth Smart case. Why??

Tell me when Elizabeth Smart's decomp fluid was found???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom
Back