News conference with the A's 11/25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Human trafficking?

Well THAT explains why they decided just to wait until the trial to reveal what Casey knows.... meanwhile we'll all try to guess what her 'clues' might mean.

No rush.... I'm sure Caylee is with real friendly type kidnappers/traffickers. She can wait until the trial. :rolleyes:

Put all of Team Anthony together & add their IQs & I doubt you'd pass the 100 point mark.

don't forget loving as well--
jmo

Dear LORD!

I'm dizzy from all the SPINNING!

They have certainly scooped these people from the bottom of the barrel. Extremely unprofessional and pathetic. What is this pc even about? My word, I have never seen a stranger case. NEVER.

They were talking about the most recent picture of the little girl. Her parents haven't made contact to say that's their daughter. <<<rolls eyes>>>

What happened to the newspaper article that said the girl was ID'ed, parents had to show birth certificate and photo albums?

"Caylee is wish us and she is alive. It's as simple as that." Then explain the evidence and not with a 'science is just science' remark.

Please, someone, tell me WHAT credible evidence there is that Caylee is alive?!

WHAT EVIDENCE????

ROFL! This has gone beyond ridiculous.

Elizabeth Smart? There was no decomp evidence in the E.S. case. Geez...

I'm about gobsmacked black and blue right now.

And Elizabeth's sister didn't LIE to authorities or even her family when they questioned her about what she saw/knew.

Duh.

This is all a show put on to detract from the damaging interviews given to the FBI, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back