News conference with the A's 11/25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone else lose their feed?

Yep, Lyn...I lost mine, too and can't get it back. They are slipping this in before the gag order! Jose has wanted this jury pool to be as tainted as possible. He thinks that all he needs is ONE juror to believe Caylee's alive to hang the whole thing. Some good lawyering there!?!?!?

What happened to the newspaper article that said the girl was ID'ed, parents had to show birth certificate and photo albums?

That was a different Caylee sighting from back in August, IIRC.

:dj::crazy:What happened to the press conference they were going to have to give us all that evidence that Caylee is alive...the one with the big news and all that previously withheld info that would shock us?
Was this that one or did they forget this was that one or is it going to be later?

I cant take any more of these people and their bs!!
Gag em please someone

:dj::crazy:What happened to the press conference they were going to have to give us all that evidence that Caylee is alive...the one with the big news and all that previously withheld info that would shock us?
Was this that one or did they forget this was that one or is it going to be later?

That was as confusing as they are! LOL

Well...hmmm... refreshed several times. Commercials come in great. LOL

Presser...not so much all of a sudden.

Are you talking the hook up to the presser or their lunch?

Well, now that you mention it, I guess both apply! Although I haven't eaten lunch yet because I was watching the presser.

I can't believe MB brought up an Amber Alert! OMG! Who doesn't know that you don't issue an AA 31 days after a child goes missing on a story from a parent that is based only on confirmed lies?! WTH?!

Is this the presser Nejame got wind and quickly quit? Now I can undestand why.

This is all a show put on to detract from the damaging interviews given to the FBI, IMO.

true. that was so not worthy of a presser. Are they trying to get in a last dig at LE before a gag order, or what? It certainly didn't look like the A's spokeswoman was dressed/groomed, or prepared in any way for a press conference today. Must have been a last minute choice to have it?

Their evidence is apparently the fact that the family of the girl in the mall photo hasn't called them yet.

Presumably, if they never get that call, they will continue to believe the little girl is Caylee until their dying days. The fact that she doesn't much resemble Caylee is evidently not a factor.

They talked about witness testimony to the sighting but that don't mean much, I can testify that I *think* I saw Caylee as well but I am not an expert. The family know best. They either choose to believe these are all her as 'proof' to defend KC or are getting desperate -- nothing concrete. Nada. Zilch.

Just tuned in.....I agree. She has bed-head that she has pulled into a pony tail.

Nevermind!
Looks more like she slept in the pony tail too! :eek:

What a mess ..
She fits in perfectly with the Adams, err, Anthony family .. :D

Can this seriously go on for months or years?? Because there is no actual LIVE Caylee, the A's can continue with this forever! I mean, there is no shortage of 3 year old little girls with brown hair in this world!!

I can't believe MB brought up an Amber Alert! OMG! Who doesn't know that you don't issue an AA 31 days after a child goes missing on a story from a parent that is based only on confirmed lies?! WTH?!

Hmmm... let me guess. MB? CA? GA? The PI?

Oh, wait. That was four guesses. LOL

Un flippin believable.

Can some sweet, wonderful person here give a recap on what was said at this presser before the feed went dead. By the time I tuned in I was able to watch approx. 1 1/2 minute......pretty please.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back