News conference with the A's 11/25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What a weak attempt at creating reasonable doubt.
These people are pathetic, truly pathetic....
Disgusting display

There is more evidence that she is dead than evidence of her being alive........sightings are not evidence!! Decomp in the damn car is. What is wrong with them?????????

What is MB wearing??? Is she a painter or something?? What a joke this presser is.

Yeppers. Looks like feed suddenly went *poof*.

Didn't like the direction the presser was going perhaps?

What happened to the newspaper article that said the girl was ID'ed, parents had to show birth certificate and photo albums?

That was the Gainesville siting. No one has come forward to identify this newewst picture, but it's probably because they were vacationing or something and haven't seen it.

I lost my feed too...someone had the sense to pull the plug on this awful viewing I think.

When I saw they were giving a press conference, I had hopes that they were going to concede that there is a "possibility" that Caylee may be dead. I am so disappointed, what was I thinking? I think that the only way they are going to get any real sympathy is to come out and agree with what we and they already know and they might get a little support.

Went to type my comment and found that my log in had lasped. Prob a good thing as I like it here & don't wanna be banned. LOL I'll just say that I ain't buying 'whatever' it is they're selling. Scheeeeeeech!!!

That was the Gainesville siting. No one has come forward to identify this newewst picture, but it's probably because they were vacationing or something and haven't seen it.

Or it could be a Family vacationing in Florida, many do, who doesn't realize Cindy rules the World and hasn't checked in with her yet...:rolleyes:

I know how to stop all the sightings. Everyone who has a female child between the ages of 2 and 5 with brown hair and brown eyes, take the child to your local police department with a birth certificate to prove the child is yours. Detail everyplace you've ever been, and have it all forwarded to the A's. That should clear up the confusion!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7
Back