News conference with the A's 11/25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wish someone would blast the video of George saying in his heart he knows Caylee is dead and talking about the decomp smell. Hello??????

ROFL! This has gone beyond ridiculous.

Elizabeth Smart? There was no decomp evidence in the E.S. case. Geez...

I'm about gobsmacked black and blue right now.

Listening to the folks gets me as close to the Bizarro world as I ever want to get. No amber alert because it was 31 days and no credible information to go off of. LE knew the little girl was dead pretty soon in the investigation but did their job to chase stupidity around nonetheless.

as you listen now they are out parading caylee because everyone thinks she is dead so now it is safe?????? :eek::eek::confused: who knew ??? jmo

MB is barftastic. She is very had to watch. My opinion of course.

What are this woman's credentials? And comparing this to Elizabeth Smart?? There weren't hairs with death bands found, her TRUSTWORTHY sister was an eyewitness, and cadaver dogs didn't hit for starters. I should stop watching this or I may explode.

And did anyone else catch MB referring to a child as 'lap child' on a plane...is that like a lapdog? I'm confused.

The Smart case again! No comparison there. Michelle says they played their emails on their phones to channel 13. Emails on phones?

"With what we go through on a daily basis..."

We? Is Michelle related to this family, or is that connection only in her mind?

Did the spokeswoman just crawl out of bed or what??????? :eek:

I thought that most of the children that were mistakenly identified in the Caylee sighting HAD been identified? Is Cindy stating that no one has called in, and that they weren't?

Anyone? Maybe I misunderstood her...

George and Cindy may be destined to forever believe that a little girl spotted at a mall is actually their granddaughter, simply because her family -who may be at home, thousands of miles from the US- doesn't ID her. Now that's sad.

Are these people for real???? Didn't someone identify the child in the mall?? I sure wouldn't call the Anthony's that's for sure. The second witness is absolutely convinced it was Caylee. Sure...

Michelle and Cindy.

"With what we go through on a daily basis..."

We? Is Michelle related to this family, or is that connection only in her mind?

what about everyone else?????
jmo

Human trafficking?

Well THAT explains why they decided just to wait until the trial to reveal what Casey knows.... meanwhile we'll all try to guess what her 'clues' might mean.

No rush.... I'm sure Caylee is with real friendly type kidnappers/traffickers. She can wait until the trial. :rolleyes:

Put all of Team Anthony together & add their IQs & I doubt you'd pass the 100 point mark.

as for the crying...that was what the family had endured over this--the protesters...still wasn't for the missing child...jmo
& yes I did quesiton the eyebrows myself...but was amazed at the quick recovery...leads me to believe the last presser they did she was the same...she is trying to be the "grieving" grandma to garner the sympathy vote that is going against them at this point...again jmo

I agree...the tears were for what THEY have gone through and not for the pain of missing Caylee at all...

So do they investigate every look-alike sighting or -- do they ever use this presser to appeal to the kidnappers for her safe return and reiterate the $225,000 reward? No questions asked.

I swear to goodness that I feel like I am watching one the good ole scripted press conferences on WWE. That's what this is like. Jiminy Crickets.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back