News station found video of THE DUCT TAPE on posters at the Anthony home!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is in response to the bolded area... I think you are saying that you would be willing to kill an innocent person. This is why our founders laid out the constitution and our checks and balances system. I can not respond to your post anymore. We are not on the same page. I believe in Democracy.

I would not be willing to kill an innocent person, nor would I be willing to let an innocent person sit in jail for 26 years. I believe in integrity.

Countzero....you haven't been by Hopespring lately have you????? Hee Hee

Not a snowballs chance in Hell-o!

I was getting ready to change out the furnace filter tomorrow and found this roll laying in the closet. It hasn't even been used. I remember the guys who installed the furnace left it here in case I found some air leaks in the ductwork.

I know it isn't the same Henkel tape that the A compound has. Mine is really shiny and thin. When I peeled back the ends I could see how it was constructed and it doesn't have any cloth threads like the ones found on Caylee.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - News station found video of THE DUCT TAPE on posters at the Anthony home!

I apologize for quoting my post. I'm still wondering if anyone is better able to get a closer and more focused image of the taped poster. It's on the rear of a car in the A's garage. I know LE has quite a few pic's of it now :) but if this turns out to be another... good catch by Sky.

thanks

Mystic,

It took a while to find media quality footage, but I finally did!

http://www.wesh.com/video/17330657/index.html

This is wesh's footage of that encounter. I have screencap'd a frame from 43 seconds in. What you are seeing is the chrome 4Runner logo just above the Caylee poster making it look like duct tape on it. There is not. :(...sorry.

Attachments

• backofcar.jpg
    backofcar.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 49
Mystic,

This is wesh's footage of that encounter. I have screencap'd a frame from 43 seconds in. What you are seeing is the chrome 4Runner logo just above the Caylee poster making it look like duct tape on it. There is not. :(...sorry.

Oh but Valhall, that's a great picture of her.
Almost as good as your siggy.

I've snipped that part, but it's too blurry. Maybe someone else knows how to do this 'much' better then I.

first time attaching a doc, hope it worked

Mystic,

I really appreciate your checking it out. It sure would have been a great had it been more rare tape. At least I can let that one go now :)

Oh but Valhall, that's a great picture of her.
Almost as good as your siggy.

LMAO! Considering this is the scene where she blathers out that "some one might have put that body in the trunk after it was at the impound lot" that face fits!

lol...oh lord, I feel a poster coming!

[/B]

Are you saying WS thinks Casey is guilty?

Whoa Doggies :) "WS" as a whole has about a million different theories and some of those include Casey being innocent.

Just to clear that up.

I hope to goodness the SA has been able to obtain a roll of the Henkel 200F tape. And I hope to goodness they have contacted the body farm and requested they try to simulate a test on a cadaver. They have plenty of time to get a test completed over the same amount of time and similar conditions in order to present for comparison in the trial....to show that the adhesive would go away - in short order, and then the cotton would go away - in short order.

They really need to do this so they can put a smack-down on the defense's (albeit lame) attempt to emphasize a nonissue - that of the "microscopic differences" between the tape on the remains and the tape on the gas can. They, of course, can address this with a Henkel representative stating they never made this tape without cotton in the warp and then scientific experts on degradation of natural rubber and cotton - but showing hard physical results would go a lot further for a jury than having multiple talking heads address this issue.

I hope to goodness the SA has been able to obtain a roll of the Henkel 200F tape. And I hope to goodness they have contacted the body farm and requested they try to simulate a test on a cadaver. They have plenty of time to get a test completed over the same amount of time and similar conditions in order to present for comparison in the trial....to show that the adhesive would go away - in short order, and then the cotton would go away - in short order.

They really need to do this so they can put a smack-down on the defense's (albeit lame) attempt to emphasize a nonissue - that of the "microscopic differences" between the tape on the remains and the tape on the gas can. They, of course, can address this with a Henkel representative stating they never made this tape without cotton in the warp and then scientific experts on degradation of natural rubber and cotton - but showing hard physical results would go a lot further for a jury than having multiple talking heads address this issue.

Trust that they are keenly aware of the national and international scrutiny this case has, they will leave no stone unturned, the experiment with the pizza should give you comfort. The supervisors in the FBI lab know very well that Henry Lee and Dr. Baden and other world reknown experts are going to be the ones picking apart their reports and their methods. It is unfortunate that the ONE bit of DNA was mistakenly left by a lab technician, but let us keep in context that hundreds, literally, hundreds of people have worked on this case. I counted sixty three people out on the field at one time ( the woods), these folks are doing their very very very best. The state is imagining any and all arguments that the defense will try to raise and working through them. The agencies are going to be proactive at doing tests because the state is going to request them. You can bet your bottom dollar on it. They will be able to convince a jury. They have got this!

[/B]

I think what most people here at WS are saying is that the EVIDENCE so far presented points to guilt. There is still a small bit of doubt each but doc dump closes that gap significantly. If you were to read all the threads and all the posts here you would realize that. It is the State's job to present the evidence to the defense and the defense's job to defend her. Simple, here is the evidence, explain it if you can to the jury.

If defense read here I am sure they would be doing the very thing you are doing right now but they would be frustrated because there are some EXCELLENT detectives on here that really can pull up some interesting information that would otherwise not have surfaced.

Good work sleuthers.

I think what most people here at WS are saying is that the EVIDENCE so far presented points to guilt. There is still a small bit of doubt each but doc dump closes that gap significantly. If you were to read all the threads and all the posts here you would realize that. It is the State's job to present the evidence to the defense and the defense's job to defend her. Simple, here is the evidence, explain it if you can to the jury.

If defense read here I am sure they would be doing the very thing you are doing right now but they would be frustrated because there are some EXCELLENT detectives on here that really can pull up some interesting information that would otherwise not have surfaced.

Good work sleuthers.
The SODDI defense thread is a good example.
And there really are many,many opinions about every bit of this case.

OT~ Wanted to let eveyone know that tonight on the discovery channel Myth Buster's is doing a segment all about duct tape. I just thought I would post this as maybe these myth busters could give us a better idea about duct tape uses, & theories. Hope it is ok to post here about this!

Oct 14, 9:00 pm

(60 minutes) MythBusters
Duct Tape Hour
TV-PG, CC

On this episode the MythBusters - roll out the sticky carpet for the most versatile tool in your box. They're tackling a trio of duct tape tall tales.

Valhall, thanks for clearing up the issue of the 2 Henkel product "model numbers." You've been doing some really excellent sleuthing lately, and I just wanted to say something more than clicking the "thanks" button over and over again. :)

Valhall, thanks for clearing up the issue of the 2 Henkel product "model numbers." You've been doing some really excellent sleuthing lately, and I just wanted to say something more than clicking the "thanks" button over and over again. :)

No problem (and thanks for the kind words). Bein's I spent 16 years designing things - drawing up procurement specs, manufacturing specs and final product QA/QC specs, it didn't take long to recognize what I was looking at. Henkel did the right thing in that they produced all specifications they had made the tape under while under their brand name. If there had been 20 revisions under Henkel, I guess they would have provided all them (which would be the right thing to do).

Looking at the two specs what appears to have happened is that Henkel had the duct tape tested to various standards (as listed in the comments section) and then branded it as such once they had obtained qualifications under those testing standards in Revision 2. The tape was already listed as "good to 200F" in Revision 1, but it had not been tested to prove that out according to the various standards. So they got that done and modified the look of the tape to denote the certification. Since the testing did not change the "form, fit or function" of the tape, they did not start a new part number, just revised the specs on the existing part number to denote the certification. (Personally, I would have started a new part number, but that's just engineering preference.)

[/B]

Pleasee, anyone? tell me I am reading this wrong. Who would even WANT to think that a 22 year old Mother could kill her 2 year old child? We are simply going by the evidence that has been presented to the public.

And isn't this what a jury is going to do? Look at all the evidence and determine whether or not there is enough to prove her guilt. There are a lot of documents presented for all of us to read here provided by the Sunshine Law. There are also statements from her defense attorney who is anything but camera shy so as of this date in time....it's not lookin good for the mommy.

So far all that we have seen is an attempt to discredit evidence already presented. Personally I think there is way too much right now to discredit every piece, way tooooooo much. When it is presented in court the jury will see what we have already seen plus things we have not seen because records have been sealed.

CAYLEE is the victum here not KC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back